Page 711 of 789 FirstFirst ... 211 611 661 701 709 710 711 712 713 721 761 ... LastLast
Results 10,651 to 10,665 of 11829
  1. #10651
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Did I "transgress" when I stole that candy when I was a teenager?

    Isn't that a transgression by any definition?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  2. #10652
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Isn't that a transgression by any definition?
    If I stole money from hundreds of investors in a fraud scheme, would that be a different transgression than stealing that candy?

  3. #10653
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    If I stole money from hundreds of investors in a fraud scheme, would that be a different transgression than stealing that candy?
    (hey JT.....I like your hair in that video of you stealing candy!!)

    Don't words that end in "gress" usually have a bad side?

    (aggress, digress, regress, transgress, digress....congress!!!)

  4. #10654
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    (hey JT.....I like your hair in that video of you stealing candy!!)

    Don't words that end in "gress" usually have a bad side?

    (aggress, digress, regress, transgress, digress....congress!!!)
    You mean to tell me that all members of the US Congress are not saints? (Shocking!!!)


  5. #10655
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    You mean to tell me that all members of the US Congress are not saints? (Shocking!!!)

    Do they look like this?


  6. #10656
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do they look like this?

    Do the Saints rivals Carolina Panthers think that the Saints are truly Saints?


  7. #10657
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do the Saints rivals Carolina Panthers think that the Saints are truly Saints?

    Is anybody truly a saint?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  8. #10658
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is anybody truly a saint?
    Do you truly know?


  9. #10659
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you truly know?

    Isn't that truly pathetic?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  10. #10660
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Isn't that truly pathetic?
    How do you know if she is pathetic or not?

  11. #10661
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    How do you know if she is pathetic or not?
    How about by listening to her?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  12. #10662
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    How about by listening to her?
    Isn't it important that men listen to women? (don't even know who she is)



    ^^^^we men have different hearing faculties

  13. #10663
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Isn't it important that men listen to women? (don't even know who she is)



    ^^^^we men have different hearing faculties
    Is it possible, if they never stop talking?
    Rod Smith for the HOF. TEBOW RULES!

  14. #10664
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,580
    Quote Originally Posted by HUMCALC View Post
    Is it possible, if they never stop talking?
    Are YOU going to tell her that she talks to much??


  15. #10665
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,025
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Are YOU going to tell her that she talks to much??

    Do you think she would kick my butt all the way to la la land?




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •