Page 739 of 768 FirstFirst ... 239 639 689 729 737 738 739 740 741 749 ... LastLast
Results 11,071 to 11,085 of 11506
  1. #11071
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    Couldn't it happen to anyone?

    What's happening man?


  2. #11072
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    What's happening man?



    What is it exactly that's happening?




  3. #11073
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    What is it exactly that's happening?



    Can't we just generalize and see where that leads us?


  4. #11074
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Can't we just generalize and see where that leads us?



    You mean specifize?




  5. #11075
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Hph5 View Post
    You mean specifize?



    Do I need specs to specifize?


  6. #11076
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do I need specs to specifize?

    Do you have the specs for those specs?

  7. #11077
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you have the specs for those specs?
    Do you want spectacle specs for our species or spectacular spectacle specs that are specifically designed for other species?

    Last edited by johntbronco; 11-28-2018 at 02:53 PM.

  8. #11078
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you want spectacle specs for our species or spectacular spectacle specs that are specifically designed for other species?

    Ain't that a mouthful?


  9. #11079
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Ain't that a mouthful?

    Do you ever wonder what Adam's arteries look like after all those big Man vs Food episodes?


  10. #11080
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Do you ever wonder what Adam's arteries look like after all those big Man vs Food episodes?

    Do you think he has 3 square meals a day?




  11. #11081
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,371
    Is it hip to be square?


  12. #11082
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is it hip to be square?

    Is there another body part that's so cool???


    (eye just don't nose. It earitates me, and I am kinda bummed!)

  13. #11083
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,371
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Is there another body part that's so cool???


    (eye just don't nose. It earitates me, and I am kinda bummed!)
    If your body parts are cool, wouldn't you be dead?


  14. #11084
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    31,150
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    If your body parts are cool, wouldn't you be dead?

    Have you ever lived in The Great White North?


  15. #11085
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    1,980
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Have you ever lived in The Great White North?



    Wouldn't that be hostile territory?




Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •