Page 775 of 789 FirstFirst ... 275 675 725 765 773 774 775 776 777 785 ... LastLast
Results 11,611 to 11,625 of 11828
  1. #11611
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Shouldn't it always be about safety first?

    How do you know when it's safe?


  2. #11612
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    How do you know when it's safe?

    Isn't it usually when the traffic clears?


  3. #11613
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Isn't it usually when the traffic clears?

    We are clear to go?


  4. #11614
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    We are clear to go?

    Doesn't that look like an empty flight?



    (oops....I missed someone!!)

  5. #11615
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Doesn't that look like an empty flight?



    (oops....I missed someone!!)
    Candb, Is that your feet sticking up there?
    Last edited by johntbronco; 07-14-2019 at 06:11 AM.

  6. #11616
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Candb, Is that your feet sticking up there?
    Do you think maybe my smelly socks scared off the passengers, or were they just hiding?


  7. #11617
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think maybe my smelly socks scared off the passengers, or were they just hiding?

    Is she hiding from those darn Snakes on a Plane?



    (i was going to use a different gif, but knew I would get a mod strike, lol)

  8. #11618
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is she hiding from those darn Snakes on a Plane?



    (i was going to use a different gif, but knew I would get a mod strike, lol)
    Do you think she needed a ladder to get up away from the snakes?


  9. #11619
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think she needed a ladder to get up away from the snakes?

    Is that Snake's and Ladders game just a tad bit outdated?

  10. #11620
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is that Snake's and Ladders game just a tad bit outdated?
    Are you saying there's a newer version?


  11. #11621
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Are you saying there's a newer version?

    Is that cat on it's 9th life yet?



  12. #11622
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Is that cat on it's 9th life yet?


    Do you think the cat was in charge of the demolition?


  13. #11623
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Do you think the cat was in charge of the demolition?

    Does that guy that is running away think he has 9 lives????

  14. #11624
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,019
    Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    Does that guy that is running away think he has 9 lives????
    And do you think he failed at physics?


  15. #11625
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Westminster, CO
    Posts
    9,579
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    And do you think he failed at physics?

    Let's get physical?


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •