Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    This doesn't hurt because I .......
    ...I think it will finally bring about changes to the team that we all know are weaknesses. When those weaknesses are discarded, strengths will go with it, but it will bring about a new identity and a lot of excitement; in the off-season; and in the season; and maybe more

The Denver Broncos need to return the the identity of what the Broncos always have been - when they were playing well. That is a team that's never out of it. A team that is tough. A team that can run the ball!!

I look forward to the exciting changes to come - and shedding the identity of the weaknesses that have never been as apparent as they were today.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

This is why I have a DVR full of fishing shows. See you guys in 5 or so years....

I just took a 6 year break, need it

I didn't expect it tonight, I expected it next week. But it is what it is. We never deserved to be a Superbowl candidate this year. We've had a lot of pedestrian performances this season and benefited from a poor division.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    This is why I have a DVR full of fishing shows. See you guys in 5 or so years....
    You are going to quit watching for 5 years? We'll tell you when it's safe to hope back on the bandwagon. Do you need us to email you or something?

I will never stop watching this team.

Any loss after DEC stings... BUT, like I felt all week, if we cannot beat INdy at home then PLEASE... put us out of our misery. Nobody wants to go up to Foxboro and lose to the cheating Bs. I was still begging and pleading for a miracle... even when we got ball back under 2 minutes... would relish having 1 more week of football to care about. BUt, losing to Indy... YET AGAIN... is ironic, no? You would figure just once we would beat them... or even make it an interesting game. But nope. Still, we beat Brady last year. That makes me smile/

From middle of the 2nd quarter on you knew what was coming. I'm not surprised Fox didn't have them ready to play in a big game again.

Looking back how lucky were we to get the Chargers and the pats last year?

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Nope, I understand you and get it. I don't get it why other fans need to come here and bash us, our team, our QB when we all feel like crap.

You're "family," he's not. And, he's said some crappy stuff on other threads. I'm just having a hard time listening to other fans right now.
    It's what he's done all year. He hasn't been very classy all season why should we expect him to start now?

I saw this coming, but what's next?

I think we can all agree that this team hasn't been the same since the beating we took in St. Louis. I feel like they struggled to find an identity between a run heavy offense and an air assault. Seeing how we played late in the season, this team wasn't Super Bowl caliber. I've been a fan since '89 so I feel I have the right to have this opinion.
    fThe question now is, where do we go from here? I'm not like some of you who keep track of player salaries, years left on contract, so on and so forth. I do think with the personnel we have on offense, we need an offensive minded coach. I feel Fox and his conservative nature needs to go, and Del Rio too. Gase will land a job and he can thank Manning for that. I love Manning, don't get me wrong but it may be time for him to call it a career. I'm sure Elway and the organization will have a sit down and assess where he is physically. If he does decide to leave then what? Do we put all our hope in Oz? God I hope not.

What's the common factor and QB's such as Wilson, Rodgers, and Luck? They can all make plays with their feet as well as their arms. The days of having a statue behind center are over. The game has changed. I have a solution and i'm prepared to be flamed for it. Fire Fox, let del rio and gase walk. Bring in Kubiak as head coach and Jim Schwartz as DC. Wait for it...give Washington a draft pick (because they could use them) for RG3. Go ahead, flame away.

Quote Originally Posted by RainyTX View Post
    I think we can all agree that this team hasn't been the same since the beating we took in St. Louis. I feel like they struggled to find an identity between a run heavy offense and an air assault. Seeing how we played late in the season, this team wasn't Super Bowl caliber. I've been a fan since '89 so I feel I have the right to have this opinion.
    fThe question now is, where do we go from here? I'm not like some of you who keep track of player salaries, years left on contract, so on and so forth. I do think with the personnel we have on offense, we need an offensive minded coach. I feel Fox and his conservative nature needs to go, and Del Rio too. Gase will land a job and he can thank Manning for that. I love Manning, don't get me wrong but it may be time for him to call it a career. I'm sure Elway and the organization will have a sit down and assess where he is physically. If he does decide to leave then what? Do we put all our hope in Oz? God I hope not.

What's the common factor and QB's such as Wilson, Rodgers, and Luck? They can all make plays with their feet as well as their arms. The days of having a statue behind center are over. The game has changed. I have a solution and i'm prepared to be flamed for it. Fire Fox, let del rio and gase walk. Bring in Kubiak as head coach and Jim Schwartz as DC. Wait for it...give Washington a draft pick (because they could use them) for RG3. Go ahead, flame away.
    What's next? How about everyone forget about it and get in the hot tub?

https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

RG3 would be interesting. Change of scenery and his favorite team would do him good.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I didn't expect it tonight, I expected it next week. But it is what it is. We never deserved to be a Superbowl candidate this year. We've had a lot of pedestrian performances this season and benefited from a poor division.
    I kind of figured after Pats won yesterday that our season was over and it was a waste of time to win today. I was still rooting for us. But it would only delay the inevitable.

You are going to quit watching for 5 years? We'll tell you when it's safe to hope back on the bandwagon. Do you need us to email you or something?

I agree with this 100%. No matter how much I wasn't surprised or have Low expectations I will watch this team till the day I die. I watched Tebow after all.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    Any loss after DEC stings... BUT, like I felt all week, if we cannot beat INdy at home then PLEASE... put us out of our misery. Nobody wants to go up to Foxboro and lose to the cheating Bs. I was still begging and pleading for a miracle... even when we got ball back under 2 minutes... would relish having 1 more week of football to care about. BUt, losing to Indy... YET AGAIN... is ironic, no? You would figure just once we would beat them... or even make it an interesting game. But nope. Still, we beat Brady last year. That makes me smile/
    This is what I said yesterday. If we can't beat Indy at home we can't win in Boston. And they decided to not even win today.

No I will keep watching the games, just won't get caught up in all the hype. I need to have more of an unbiased approach for how I like to enjoy these games.

good thread title I didn't expect a loss today but I did expect it.next week and that doesn't make me less of a fan it just means that some of us are in touch with reality.

A healthy RG3 running Kubiak's offense could be lethal.