Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Denver will start Osweiler / Gase not an option

I firmly believe that J.Elway sees Adam Gase as part of the problem, not the solution, hence, he will sign with San Francisco tonight.

I also believe that Manning has informed Elway that he has no intention to return to Denver, if that is not the case, I think that Peyton's answer to the question regarding his return was not up to par by Elway's standards. I think Elway, having been a player himself, knows that once the doubt creeps in it's curtains.

I see a Gary Kubiak (if he decides to leave Baltimore) as a firm possibility, I also believe that he may have had an opinion as to drafting Brock. If you recall the Kubiak offense with Jake Plummer at QB, it was based on mobility and flexibility.

If Kubiak is not an option, then the doors are open, but not to Adam Gase.

Look for the Broncos to go with Osweiler and a more NFC style of football, moving away from a "pocket passer" mentality into a more dynamic style of attack, of which Peyton Manning will not be a part of.

Whoever comes in will come in with Osweiler as the QB, although I don't discard Jay Cutler as an outside shot
    Last edited by coco; 01-12-2015 at 05:22 PM.

Totally agree. It's not Gase, him and Del Rio will be gone. It's Brock time, elway's hand picked QB. That is best way to go. They gave it a great 3 year run, made a Superbowl, had some devastating post season losses. Peyton is done, no end for Fox to usher in a new era. Can resign DT easily. Welker and PM contract off the books opens up a ton of cap. The D has talent, not sure what happened yesterday, we have an awesome RB top 3 wide. Let's see what Brock and the new regime do

Quote Originally Posted by jbones733 View Post
    Totally agree. It's not Gase, him and Del Rio will be gone. It's Brock time, elway's hand picked QB. That is best way to go. They gave it a great 3 year run, made a Superbowl, had some devastating post season losses. Peyton is done, no end for Fox to usher in a new era. Can resign DT easily. Welker and PM contract off the books opens up a ton of cap. The D has talent, not sure what happened yesterday, we have an awesome RB top 3 wide. Let's see what Brock and the new regime do
    I think this is a likely possibility. I still think Manning comes back for 1 more year though. I think whoever the HC will be, I think it will be a a guy who wants a tough team. Quinn seems the logical choice to me. That is what Elway seemed to be trying to make the team through his drafts and FA signings.

I'm glad manning is gone and happy OZ will get a oppurtunity to run the offense, he seems to have a good head on his shoulder and quiet leadership qualities, this is his last year so let's see what we have before we draft a QB in the first round. We need offensive line and linebackers, nasty physical players

Quote Originally Posted by Jay Rebel View Post
    I'm glad manning is gone and happy OZ will get a oppurtunity to run the offense, he seems to have a good head on his shoulder and quiet leadership qualities, this is his last year so let's see what we have before we draft a QB in the first round. We need offensive line and linebackers, nasty physical players
    Premature. Manning's not gone yet.

Why does everyone think Kubiak will leave Baltimore,after announcing he's staying in Baltimore for the 2015 season...
    Last edited by assassin216; 01-12-2015 at 05:45 PM.
    I support Kaepernick 100%

I think the same. Brock is Elway's golden boy. Elway has high hopes for him. Also, if Gase was the man Elway wanted as HC, wouldn't he have already been in talks to be promoted? It sounds like the exact opposite as Elway told all of the coaches to start looking for other jobs.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Thanks, MHS!

Quote Originally Posted by coco View Post
    I don't discard Jay Cutler as an outside shot
    Why in the world would he want to come back here? Do you really think Elway would trade for him and his ridiculous contract? They can't say enough BAD things about him in Chicago for crying out loud, and that team has been desperate for a QB for decades.

Quote Originally Posted by coco View Post
    I firmly believe that J.Elway sees Adam Gase as part of the problem, not the solution, hence, he will sign with San Francisco tonight.

I also believe that Manning has informed Elway that he has no intention to return to Denver, if that is not the case, I think that Peyton's answer to the question regarding his return was not up to par by Elway's standards. I think Elway, having been a player himself, knows that once the doubt creeps in it's curtains.

I see a Gary Kubiak (if he decides to leave Baltimore) as a firm possibility, I also believe that he may have had an opinion as to drafting Brock. If you recall the Kubiak offense with Jake Plummer at QB, it was based on mobility and flexibility.

If Kubiak is not an option, then the doors are open, but not to Adam Gase.

Look for the Broncos to go with Osweiler and a more NFC style of football, moving away from a "pocket passer" mentality into a more dynamic style of attack, of which Peyton Manning will not be a part of.

Whoever comes in will come in with Osweiler as the QB, although I don't discard Jay Cutler as an outside shot
    hate what you said. please respond.

Just want to see the sig again

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    Why does everyone think Kubiak will leave Baltimore,after announcing he's staying in Baltimore for the 2015 season...
    It could be that Kubiak only said that to gain leverage in negotiations, as well. It would set up a team like Denver to have to really offer him a sweet deal for him to leave. Whether or not he's telling the truth, it was a smart decision on his part.

Jay Cutler is not a very good QB anymore. I'd much rather have Brock than him. Rivers surpassed him midway through their careers as the best QB of that draft, and it's not like Cutler is lacking the weapons (with Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte, etc).

If I had to put money on it, I'd wager toward Manning playing one more season here, but the answer seems to be shackled strongly to Gase's fate. I hope we find out soon. Either way, I don't see anyone not named Peyton Manning or Brock Osweiller starting under center next season.

Quote Originally Posted by cmc0605 View Post
    Jay Cutler is not a very good QB anymore. I'd much rather have Brock than him. Rivers surpassed him midway through their careers as the best QB of that draft, and it's not like Cutler is lacking the weapons (with Marshall, Jeffrey, Forte, etc).

If I had to put money on it, I'd wager toward Manning playing one more season here, but the answer seems to be shackled strongly to Gase's fate. I hope we find out soon. Either way, I don't see anyone not named Peyton Manning or Brock Osweiller starting under center next season.
    Cutler and Rivers are not from the same draft. Not even close.

I understand that you "hate" what I posted...don't think I'm thrilled but thats where I see this going, although a lot can change.

There are major deadlines here...first is the meeting between Gase and SF, then there is Manning staying or going...and thats not completely his decision as many want to make it out to be.

SB2010 tell me what you see happening...

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Cutler and Rivers are not from the same draft. Not even close.
    Simple mistake running in my head....I always saw them as rivals in the same age bracket, but you're right.

Well, he did turn out better than Young or Leinart but same point stands...

Quote Originally Posted by assassin216 View Post
    When he said that, fox was still the coach. This is a big change.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.