• Dan Quinn

63 33.16%
  • Adam Gase

6 3.16%
  • Other (state who)

21 11.05%
Page 20 of 117 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 70 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by montee2ball View Post
    Where did hear that from? So Elway would promote a QB coach to OC without him knowing how to call plays. Don't thnk so.
    He said it in interview. He said one of his weaknesses is that he doesn't know how to call plays and mix them up enough to keep defenses guessing. Yup, he literally said that.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    They, seattle, have also coached up Sherman, Kam Chancellor, Bobby Wagner...
    DEN spends 20 mil on their QB, while SEA spends 1 mil. That is the difference. In 2012, DENver took Brock over Wilson. Yikes. SEA caught a break there. We took Hillman over RW 2.

Quote Originally Posted by fraguela09 View Post
    DEN spends 20 mil on their QB, while SEA spends 1 mil. That is the difference. In 2012, DENver took Brock over Wilson. Yikes. SEA caught a break there. We took Hillman over RW 2.
    My dinner was sitting well in my stomach until I read that....
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMoth View Post
    Vic Lombardi thinks either Fox or Manning back next year.Not Both

Personally I would take Peyton
    Pray both are gone

Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    Except he never was Tebow's OC. The year before this one was his first as an OC
    He was his QB coach...

I dont know how people can sit here and be mad at manning or rip on him. He was bad today. He had been bad for the second half of the season, but its not like he wants to be or is trying to be. He gave denver everything that was left of his career and without him we would not have enjoyed going to the playoffs the last couple of seasons.

No, Manning is not elway. He cant improvise, he isnt mobile, and he doesnt have another level in big games. He is who he is. But I am grateful he came here. I think booing him was not cool.

Fox sucks. Gase is even worse. Del rio is even worse than that. These are three coaches that road manning's coat tails until they tore off and now we see what the team really is.

Same can be said for every team. Seattle is good for many more reasons than Wilson and Lynch, as you claimed. I just gave a couple of examples.......

Quote Originally Posted by Gsam View Post
    My dinner was sitting well in my stomach until I read that....
    Yeah, unfortunately Wilson transferred to WISC instead of that notorious party school AZ St. Elway drafted his son's college buddy... IN fact, we passed on another WISC Badger in JJ Watt for Von. Oh well.

Quote Originally Posted by fightinglee View Post
    I dont know how people can sit here and be mad at manning or rip on him. He was bad today. He had been bad for the second half of the season, but its not like he wants to be or is trying to be. He gave denver everything that was left of his career and without him we would not have enjoyed going to the playoffs the last couple of seasons.

No, Manning is not elway. He cant improvise, he isnt mobile, and he doesnt have another level in big games. He is who he is. But I am grateful he came here. I think booing him was not cool.

Fox sucks. Gase is even worse. Del rio is even worse than that. These are three coaches that road manning's coat tails until they tore off and now we see what the team really is.
    that is unknown.

Yeah, unfortunately Wilson transferred to WISC instead of that notorious party school AZ St. Elway drafted his son's college buddy... IN fact, we passed on another WISC Badger in JJ Watt for Von. Oh well.
    But we did get their running back! Oh....wait

Quote Originally Posted by KWHIT97 View Post
    Ok, flame me all you want. I was one of the members of this board who said how dumb it was to get rid of Tebow and sign Manning. Statistic wise, I'm nuts, If you watch this team in these big games they have no heart, no fire, no sense of ambition. Tebow could have been developed into a quality starting QB who will always have his troops competing, Manning put up good numbers, but when it mattered most, he was average at best!
    I agree with everything you said EXCEPT that he would develop into a quality starter. Don't get me wrong, his playoff win against the Steelers was the most exciting Broncos game I've watched in awhile (Believe me, I was in the first row at the superbowl last year... SURROUNDED by 'Hawks fans). I think he should go into coaching, he'd be very successful as long as he didn't try to push his agenda too much as far as his religion goes. (I personally have no problem with it, but some of his teammates seemed to grow tired of it)

Kubiac says he is staying in Baltimore...http://espn.go.com/nfl/playoffs/2014...ve-coordinator
    If you love NFL stats and history
    pro-football-reference.com
    jt-sw.com/football

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    that is unknown.
    its a reasonable assumption. This was the team that was 1 and 4 with fox until Tebow's God miracles somehow won a bunch of games and got us to the playoffs with an 8 and 8 record and a mediocre team that got killed by the patriots. We won despite Fox. Then Manning comes in and we are immediately SB bound.

Do you really think that team was a playoff team without Manning the last two years?

Quote Originally Posted by fightinglee View Post

And Jeff Rodgers, ST Coordinator is the worsest.

Agree, well said.

SEA is good b/c he caught lightning and backed into Wilson and Lynch. Wait until Pete has to pay his QB 15-20 million and Pfft... there goes the depth on defense. When Lynch leaving... we shall see about SEA.

FOX has won 4 DIV titles. 46-18 in 4 seasons. We are undefeated on the road against the DIV. We went to a SB. Fox is conservative and a "player's coach" but FOX has coached up Irving, Trevathon, Marshall, Harris, Malik, Sly, Wolfe... Let's not forget the disaster McDaniels was... Never forget that, each time we watch Earl Thomas play for another team b/c that tool traded away that pick for A-Smith.
    Pfffft. Fox was 1-4 starting out here when he "caught lighting in a bottle" by seeing what Tebow could do. He then had PFM handed to him on a platter by Elway.

I'd wager that if you or I were the head coach with PFM at QB, we could have done just as well.