• Dan Quinn

63 33.16%
  • Adam Gase

6 3.16%
  • Other (state who)

21 11.05%
Page 1 of 117 1 2 3 11 51 101 ... LastLast

The Denver Broncos Coaching search thread

Fox, Gase, Del RIo should all be canned. Peyton should be told to pack it in & retire. Awful playoff performance, just like always for manning. BLAH

Del Rio will go to the Raiders, Fox and Gase are probably gone. Peyton will have to think about what went wrong-it was like a flip was switched after 10 games. He was MVP performance the first half of the season and then it was a different guy and different offense. I thought Tom Brady looked and played older yesterday as well. 38-39 seems to be about the end of it for most guys.

100% totally agree this is really getting old!!!

If the coaching staff is to be fired, it needs to be sooner rather than later so we can have our choice at who to hire. This is a bad ending to the season, but this job will be HIGHLY, HIGHLY coveted.

As for Manning, I would evaluate him sometime in the offseason and "test" his ability to make throws, much like they did before he was signed as a Bronco. If he still exhibits issues, it will be best to go separate ways. After all, Peyton himself said he would hang up his cleats when he hurt the team more than helped them.

Bump this thread until coach Fox is fired.

Doubt it's going to take very many bumps if the info Jay Glazer posted earlier today is to be trusted.

Yep everyone must go. We are going backwards. Fox, gase, manning must gooooooooooooooooo!

I'm out! I want Manning out. I want Gase out. I want Fox out. This team is a regular season Titan but a Barbie doll postseason team. I've been let down so many times since following this team. I've had enough. Anyone that's going to make excuses for Manning is color blind. Do yourself a favor and toughen up. I'm done! Pathetic.

I approve this thread.

Peyton needs to hang it up. This was abysmal. The guy cant throw a pass anymore not to mention he is not even mobile.

Fox sucks never wanted him in the 1st place.

I think Elway expects more from the guys he puts in charge. I think Fox did stabilize the team and that is commendable, but I think the team moves forward in a different direction.

My prediction for the offseason. Fox is fired tomorrow, Kubiak named coach, Manning either retires or isn't but regardless we draft a new QB. If Manning doesn't come back, Brock starts until he loses the position.

who would they replace him with???

This loss is on Manning. He stunk!! I agree that we will never win a championship under Fox, but it it time for Os to take over.

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    who would they replace him with???
    A man that Elway knows and loves. Gary Kubiak. Book it.