• Dan Quinn

63 33.16%
  • Adam Gase

6 3.16%
  • Other (state who)

21 11.05%
Page 41 of 117 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Rather than having countless threads I figured we could just have this one thread.

My list:

Todd Bowles - He is the anti-Fox. Ultra aggressive and learned under some great coaches. He would do wonderful things with this defense. He practically built that defense.

Dan Quinn - Same as above. Would be a great hire.

Rick Dennison - Just a great football coach that is a Bronco at heart and has been successful everywhere he has been.

Agree on Quinn + Bowles.

I am indifferent toward dennison.
    Going on record saying I love our off season coaching hires.

Quinn or bust

[url]www.myspace.com/djsimonsez[/url]
    [URL]www.twitter.com/djsimonsez[/URL]

Kubiak just for nostalgia reasons, though I doubt it'd actually happen. Hypothetically, if we did get Kubiak, I'd be very curious to see who we'd choose as a DC.

Quote Originally Posted by The Experience View Post
    Rather than having countless threads I figured we could just have this one thread.

My list:

Todd Bowles - He is the anti-Fox. Ultra aggressive and learned under some great coaches. He would do wonderful things with this defense. He practically built that defense.

Dan Quinn - Same as above. Would be a great hire.

Rick Dennison - Just a great football coach that is a Bronco at heart and has been successful everywhere he has been.
    built it in 1 year?

Jimmy Johnson, he and Elway could build a dynasty.
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif

JOHN GRUDEN. KUBIACK said he wasn't interviewing for HC vacancies, but that was Broncos HC position was open.
    [IMG]http://img98.imageshack.us/img98/1617/dwilliams27sig2ra.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a320/twolves4ever/darrent.png[/IMG]

Urban Meyer for me. Although unlikely, worth a call to see if he's willing to leave OSU

Being from the Buckeye state, I HIGHLY doubt Meyer will leave OSU. Hes had countless injuries to his QB's and still wins. Awsome gameplans, a stout D. Buckeyes will be good for a few years. Theres no reason for him to leave OSU, and will take a monumental collapse for him to be shown the door.
    #1.Quinn
    #2. Bowles.
    #3. Dennsion ( even tho i have NO CLUE as to who he is. )

I've been saying, Kubiak as HC and Jim Schwartz as DC. I don't see him staying in Buffalo since Ryan is there.

I agree on Quinn or Kubiak. Not Gase by any means. We need someone to work with and develope Brock because I believe Mannings arrogance may have retarded Brock Osweilers development.

Basically manning and Gase did the same as shanahan and Elway did to dan reeves. In that case Elway and shanahan was justified but with Gase and manning it was not, they should have listened to fox.

We need a strong coach like Quinn or kubs that can get the right coordinator in here to support and develope Osweiler and perhaps correct whatever bad habits or retarded progress he may have picked up from mannings arrogance.

Sorry if it sounds like I'm dumping on manning but I'm so upset with his arrogance and audacity to play hurt and ignore John Fox like he did.

Quote Originally Posted by nickmeyer View Post
    Was rough yesterday for so but sad this morning? Elway letting Fox go proves where Elway's loyalty lie's......I am super stocked about what has transpired after a horrible showing yesterday.
    Me too! But I do live on the east coast so it was a sad morning. Lol but posters are stepping up in the humor dept and making the day. I saw a post (wish I can remember by whom) after it was falsely reported that Elway had fired the entire staff that Elway probably went out and fired Dan Reeves too. I just lost it on that one. Hilarious!

Quote Originally Posted by Sam24 View Post
    I agree on Quinn or Kubiak. Not Gase by any means. We need someone to work with and develope Brock because I believe Mannings arrogance may have retarded Brock Osweilers development.
    This is supposed to be about the new head coach, not another in an endless and tiresome series of "Manning sucks" threads.

Quote Originally Posted by 0rangeNBlue View Post
    #3. Dennsion ( even tho i have NO CLUE as to who he is. )
    You are either under twenty years old or jumped on the bandwagon in the last five years.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Me too! But I do live on the east coast so it was a sad morning. Lol but posters are stepping up in the humor dept and making the day. I saw a post (wish I can remember by whom) after it was falsely reported that Elway had fired the entire staff that Elway probably went out and fired Dan Reeves too. I just lost it on that one. Hilarious!
    I am expecting Elway to get on these boards and tell us we're all fired too!
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Ewwww Boston I feel sorry for you brother, you on board with me in hoping Luck kills the Patriots?
    https://cdn2.vox-cdn.com/thumbor/s4pltBb35iBlrpYyfA6PTSXU4bI=/cdn0.vox-cdn.com/uploads/chorus_asset/file/2924184/cj.0.gif