Sharpe "if I buy a 30mil house..."

"If I buy a 30 million dollar house, im not renovating, I'm moving in"
    http://m.850koa.com/onair/denver-bro...a-30m-13147159

Hooray, beer!

What he is saying is he would not change who Peyton is. We are not trying to reinvent Manning, we simply want to decorate him with some good run play. Elway was a pass first QB who benefited from a good run game.

Quote Originally Posted by broncolassiter View Post
    What he is saying is he would not change who Peyton is. We are not trying to reinvent Manning, we simply want to decorate him with some good run play. Elway was a pass first QB who benefited from a good run game.
    not when they won the SB........

Are you saying Elway didnt benefit from havving a 2000yd rusher behind him?

Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    not when they won the SB........
    I think more appropriately : he WAS a pass first QB that ended up becoming more productive when a good run game arrived to relieve the constant pressure he was facing from opposing defenses daring the Broncos to run (until they did). They were defensing the pass and daring the Broncos to run because they did not fear it.
    Canadian Denver Bronco Fan Club #60

Elway was never a pass first QB, He didnt pass for 4000 yards until Jim fassell was his OC and that was in his 11th year as a pro. He was always a play maker and was much more effective with a great Rb behind him.

I think Manning can be more effective with a great running game behind him, like he had with Addai and Rhodes.

I like Sharpe and I like that interview.

I agree that with a top tier QB (Manning, Brady, Rodgers), you dont go away from your strengths. If the D is blitzing and selling out for pass rush, find their weakness. If they are playing off and defending routes, pick them apart. But I do also think it is valuable to have a balanced attack. When the Broncos were SB champs we would get up on people and grind them down with power running in the second half. I think that still works in this league today, and I think Elway and Kubiak know this and will execute.
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

Shannon let Foxy have it. I sure would like to have heard Jack Del Rio's excuses for that last game
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese