Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 28 of 28
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Posts
    13,245
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Obviously you read it. Can you refute what I said?
    That's a little smug, no? How can you say obviously when I really did not read it?

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by LikeABoss View Post
    Spoiler alert:
    Next year you're going to get bounced out of the play offs again in the 1st round, if you make it at all.
    You just jinxed the Playoffs in SB 50.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,312
    Why do we let these Pats fans mess with us? They sit back in the weeds, hoping that few of us respond, and sort of gang up like a bunch of "school" bullies.

    Go away to your side, where apparently you have few buds.

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    32,312
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post
    Dude, Peyton Manning is the biggest post season choke artist to ever play the game. This injury is no excuse man. Rivers played like a beast wearing knee braces in that AFCCG until he could go no further.

    As for John Elway he used Fox as his scapegoat all the way. John Elway is a hyprocrite if he thinks he has nothing at all to do with the post season monumental collapses. He's the one who has helped structure the team with Manning and the coaching staff. He's the one who hand picked your team and put the product on the field. I'm not saying Fox had nothing do to with anything other than coaching Elway's product but come on already. John Elway couldn't even get his name straight in that goofy press conference. He thought JOhn Fox was JOhn Elway and then blubbered his non-sense all over the place saying "well, uh, duh, me and JOhn Elway...uh....duh....(he he uh!)...I mean John Fox weren't going in the same direction uh duh"....are you kidding me? Take credit for your failures John Elway. You rolled the dice with and very aged old QB and this is what is has come to. John Fox should have stayed in Denver and Elway should have started with a fresh young QB out of the gate instead of risking it all with Manning. I'm just saying your retard team is truly behind the 8 ball at this point and could have been poised with a potential franchise QB if Elway was a smart GM. He is in the wrong place man and Pat Bowlen took a risk in bringing a retired QB on board and put him in a cheap suit. Seriously the Broncos organization is in serious trouble right now.

    I say Fire John Elway and Bring Fox back.
    Where are you from? Who's your team??

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Posts
    643
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Why do we let these Pats fans mess with us? They sit back in the weeds, hoping that few of us respond, and sort of gang up like a bunch of "school" bullies.

    Go away to your side, where apparently you have few buds.
    They just love our replies because they think we have excuses for the losses and bash Manning for those losses because they think it's him doing everything.

  6. #21
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Kansas City
    Posts
    72
    Unbiased Eye on all of this...

    I don't have a dog in this hunt and watched the game with moderate interest. What I saw was timing problems on the long passes. Either that or the Colts interrupted the timing on the down field throws. On the sack/strip of Manning, I watched a player make no attempt at recovering the ball, instead he pushed a Colt player to the ground towards the ball.

    I understand the neck injury and nerve damage; myself, I have bad discs from a car accident which have caused paralysis of my left diaphragm. When I engage in physical activity, it is always in the back of my mind. Loss of strength and feeling in both arms and hands. Personally, I think Manning is letting his ego get in the way. No one wants to admit that they physically can't do something.

    As a Chiefs fan, I want the Chiefs to beat the Manning Broncos. As a human being, I think it would be in Peyton's best interest to retire before he has a serious injury that will affect him for the rest of his life.

    Take a deep breath and think what it must be like to only get about 60% of it. I woke up that way one day.

    It's just a game.

    CK

    P.S. I don't have the money available to have the operation to fuse the discs in my neck that Peyton did. Medically, he takes a major chance each time he goes out onto the field. In the old days, when the defense could actually hit a QB, he would have quit long ago.
    Last edited by crayzkirk; 01-15-2015 at 10:56 PM.

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,854
    honestly think the kubiaK hire i a good one for the broncos, depending on who the coordinators will be and depending on if manning comes back or not.

    i honestly think if manning comes back it will be to milk a pay check, nothing more. unless he takes a pretty substantial pay cut to allow the broncos to make some moves.

    otherwise, that would be about the dumbest thing elway could allow, unless he has absolutely no faith in brock moving forward.

    so regardless, i hope manning is back and at full price!

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,854
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Where are you from? Who's your team??
    you don't spend much time in the smack section, huh?

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,829
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    honestly think the kubiaK hire i a good one for the broncos, depending on who the coordinators will be and depending on if manning comes back or not.

    i honestly think if manning comes back it will be to milk a pay check, nothing more. unless he takes a pretty substantial pay cut to allow the broncos to make some moves.

    otherwise, that would be about the dumbest thing elway could allow, unless he has absolutely no faith in brock moving forward.

    so regardless, i hope manning is back and at full price!

    another sorry post from baprod

    so manning comeing back is only to " milk a paycheck"

    lets just disregard he is worth about 165 million dollars...and earns 25 mill in endorsments per yr

    its not because he still feels he can play or the broncos want him to, its not because he wants another ring, no its all because manning needs to "milk another paycheck"


    pretty dumb even by your personal standards

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by NoRingNoGlory View Post

    I say Fire John Elway and Bring Fox back.
    You and every other team that cant make the playoff because of us since Elway took over hopes the same thing..Not going to happen butter cup
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    7,885
    Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    another sorry post from baprod

    so manning comeing back is only to " milk a paycheck"

    lets just disregard he is worth about 165 million dollars...and earns 25 mill in endorsments per yr

    its not because he still feels he can play or the broncos want him to, its not because he wants another ring, no its all because manning needs to "milk another paycheck"


    pretty dumb even by your personal standards
    Nah he is setting up the Elway has no confidence in brock argument...The Truth is no GM in his right mind worth a crap gets rid of a proven QB for his untested back up....well AJ Smith might lol how did that work out
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Posts
    29,854
    Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Nah he is setting up the Elway has no confidence in brock argument...The Truth is no GM in his right mind worth a crap gets rid of a proven QB for his untested back up....well AJ Smith might lol how did that work out
    ROFL this is your classic case of talking smack just for the case of talking smack. i was actually complementing your team in that post.

    you actually think its a good idea to bring manning back at full price when you have a brand new staff and system manning doesn't fit and a whole bunch of UFA's that need to be re-signed?

    i say again, please please bring him back at full price so he can milk your team for a pay check while the future walks away to other teams.

    and yep, it would say a lot about their confidence in brock if they bring back manning at full price. i like the AJ smith reference, he let an injured brees walk because he was confident in rivers' ability and he was not wrong.

    obviously not the case with elway in denver. maybe just let manning play until he is 50 because you have nobody else to pass the torch to
    Last edited by baphamet; 01-20-2015 at 05:08 PM.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    where the hills touch heaven
    Posts
    15,829
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    ROFL this is your classic case of talking smack just for the case of talking smack. i was actually
    complementing your team in that post.

    you actually think its a good idea to bring manning back at full price when you have a brand new staff and system manning doesn't fit and a whole bunch of UFA's that need to be re-signed?

    i say again, please please bring him back at full price so he can milk your team for a pay check while the future walks away to other teams.

    and yep, it would say a lot about their confidence in brock if they bring back manning at full price. i like the AJ smith reference, he let an injured brees walk because he was confident in rivers' ability and he was not wrong.

    obviously not the case with elway in denver. maybe just let manning play until he is 50 because you have nobody else to pass the torch to
    You gonna rewrite all the history books ?

    They let brees go because trading a Untested qb makng near 1st overall pick round money would be hard even if he was confindent breez would recover...the fact that aj offered brees a fifty million dollar contract shows he wasnt totaly sold on rivers

    And if manning retires the torch is passed to oz..somebody elway has faith in

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •