Page 3 of 352 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 103 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Instead of focusng on deflated footballs, i would suggest you worry about sherman who has a pinched ulnar nerve (AKA elbow sprain in layman terms) and earl thomas who almost assuredly has to wear some sort of brace for his shoulder.
    A strain is when a muscle becomes overstretched and tears. An Ulnar nerve is not a muscle, and if it was "pinched", it would be considered Cubital tunnel syndrome or Guyon's canal syndrome depending on the location of the "pinch" and the reason, not a strain of a muscle. So, Mr. Layman, your terminology is stupid.

In layman's terms, He hyper-extended his elbow and strained a muscle and was acting like a complete fuhginga, from my subjective point of view

I think Earl Thomas and his partially dislocated shoulder (subbloxed) can be handled by a good tape job on game day to limit movement and some R.I.C.E. in the meantime.

They'll probably both be fine to play. lol

Your team is full of street thugs like marshawn lynch who repeatedly grabs his crotch after scoring a touchdown.
    Here's another Street Thug!:

Patriots fans always do the same things when they're accused of cheating.

~"everyone else is doing it!"

~"It didn't matter anyway. We still woulda won!"

~"Pay attention to something else!"

If you cheated on your wife or girlfriend, and you gave her the excuse, "But honey! She was uglier than you so it shouldn't matter!" Would you buy it? lol

If You cheated on a test that you would have gotten a B+ on anyway, and you end up with an A-, didn't you still cheat on the test?

Look Patriot fans, your franchise has earned this sort of incredulous attention, and you shouldn't be surprised when it's brought up at every turn. Deal with it lol

Quote Originally Posted by kishzilla View Post
    A strain is when a muscle becomes overstretched and tears. An Ulnar nerve is not a muscle, and if it was "pinched", it would be considered Cubital tunnel syndrome or Guyon's canal syndrome depending on the location of the "pinch" and the reason, not a strain of a muscle. So, Mr. Layman, your terminology is stupid.

In layman's terms, He hyper-extended his elbow and strained a muscle and was acting like a complete fuhginga, from my subjective point of view

I think Earl Thomas and his partially dislocated shoulder (subbloxed) can be handled by a good tape job on game day to limit movement and some R.I.C.E. in the meantime.

They'll probably both be fine to play. lol

Here's another Street Thug!:

Sherman didn't strain anything. He sprained his elbow. an Elbow sprain is a tearing of the ligament and is different than hyperextending.

http://www.emoryhealthcare.org/sport...ow-sprain.html

This is a several week recovery. Yes, both he and thomas will play - but at what percent? I would think Thomas is in better shape than sherman is at this point. Sherman is a press corner and needs both hands to be effective.

Sorry, just to correct my above post - it seems like an elbow sprain is either a stretching OR tearing of the elbow, the original rumor of a ulnar nerve was wrong. I would like to see sherman and thomas ready to go for the super bowl - the LOB is not the same without them.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyBrady12 View Post
    Instead of focusng on deflated footballs, i would suggest you worry about sherman who has a pinched ulnar nerve (AKA elbow sprain in layman terms) and earl thomas who almost assuredly has to wear some sort of brace for his shoulder.

Your team is full of street thugs like marshawn lynch who repeatedly grabs his crotch after scoring a touchdown.
    Street thugs?? Says the team who employed Aaron Hernandez. These guys are warriors, they'll be ready for your finesse team.

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks12th View Post
    Says the team who employed Aaron Hernandez. These guys are warriors, they'll be ready for your finesse team.
    Finesse teams don't employ alleged murderers.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donkinator View Post
    Finesse teams don't employ alleged murderers.
    Yeah Hernandez was a tough guy shooting all those people.

The league would have to prove that the Patriots intentionally deflated selected balls to gain an advantage and then intently hid it from the officials and/or marked the selected balls.

Belichick could claim the balls he furnished had defects which he could not possibly had knowledge of.

Even considering the Patriot's reputation, I just do not see how this goes anywhere unless some idiot stands up and claims he deflated the balls on purpose because someone on the Patriot's team told him to.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...inflated-by-15

Report: 11 of 12 Patriots game balls were underinflated by 15%

Douglas Lee Jan 20, 2015 11:24 PM Last updated: Jan 20, 2015 11:30 PM

According to Chris Mortensen, the NFL has found that the Patriots underinflated 11 of their 12 allotted game balls by two pounds on Sunday. This is a significant difference, as league rules stipulate inflation to 12.5-13.5 PSI.

The league's (surely reluctant) investigation was prompted by D'Qwell Jackson's second-quarter interception of Tom Brady. A member of Indy's equipment staff noticed the discrepancy and ran the news up the flagpole, to head coach Chuck Pagano and GM Ryan Grigson.

Per Jason La Canfora, some Ravens think the kicking balls were underinflated during New England's 35-31 divisional round win.

2011 comments from Brady about a preference for "deflated balls" take on a new light today. Of course, it's far from the first rules-related scandal to tarnish the Patriots and Bill Belichick's reputation.

Quote Originally Posted by johntbronco View Post
    http://www.itsalloverfatman.com/bron...inflated-by-15

Report: 11 of 12 Patriots game balls were underinflated by 15%

Douglas Lee Jan 20, 2015 11:24 PM Last updated: Jan 20, 2015 11:30 PM

According to Chris Mortensen, the NFL has found that the Patriots underinflated 11 of their 12 allotted game balls by two pounds on Sunday. This is a significant difference, as league rules stipulate inflation to 12.5-13.5 PSI.

The league's (surely reluctant) investigation was prompted by D'Qwell Jackson's second-quarter interception of Tom Brady. A member of Indy's equipment staff noticed the discrepancy and ran the news up the flagpole, to head coach Chuck Pagano and GM Ryan Grigson.

Per Jason La Canfora, some Ravens think the kicking balls were underinflated during New England's 35-31 divisional round win.

2011 comments from Brady about a preference for "deflated balls" take on a new light today. Of course, it's far from the first rules-related scandal to tarnish the Patriots and Bill Belichick's reputation.
    This pretty much seals it in my mind. BB needs to be suspended for some duration of time next season. 4 games? 8? A whole year? Who knows but he needs to be suspended.

Its getting to the point where it's become a tradition in the Pats organization. Bill recorded practices when he knew it was against the rules (whether or not it gained an advantage is not the point here) then Mcdaniels(Who just so happens to be back with the Pats again.) came to the Broncos and there are allegations he tried to tape the niners. Now this? I think the NFL needs to take this more seriously

Will tom brady win his 4th * this yr

Quote Originally Posted by arapaho View Post
    Will tom brady win his 4th * this yr
    Yup.....another *.

Of course Tom laughed frantically when he was asked about the situation. Too bad these little "mix ups" will mess with your legacy. Maybe the laugh was a panic attack.

You know what, guilty or not, these things continue to add up, and it all becomes part of the perception. And perception is everything!
    Last edited by CanDB; 01-20-2015 at 10:49 PM.

I cannot even relay how god-awful furious I am right now. Steaming mad that the Patriots took my team out while cheating, while blatantly cheating.

Of course the Pats would've mopped the floor with us under any circumstance, but this cannot stand. My team got eliminated by cheaters. What else did these bottom-feeding vermin do? That's my question. ....

Whether or not this gave them enough advantage to win is absolutely moot. The very idea that my beloved Colts were eliminated from title contention by cheaters.

I'm just sick to my stomach with anger over this.
    Rogue Colts Fan