Page 101 of 352 FirstFirst ... 51 91 99 100 101 102 103 111 151 201 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,515 of 5267
    Quote Originally Posted by 58 broncomaniac View Post
    Lol. Love any pic that shows that look of Bradys.
    He's been playing with those under inflated balls for so long you start to wonder if it will impact the game.

As I sit here and wait for the game to start listening to all the hype..

I decided that, for Today, I am a pats fan. For all the cheating talk and the decade + of the Pats being media darlings I would rather them take the title, see history being made with Brady taking his 4th and most appearances ever etc.

I like Gronk....and maybe that's it on that team..but to even think about the bigmouth Seahawks or the attention seeking "beast mode" going another year on top kinda sickens me.

That being said, gun to head making a prediction, I say the Seahawks take it.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I hope the Patriots get embarrassed
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post

There would be a certain amout of satisfaction there too, I have to admit.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

I wonder......if The Pats win, will the deflate-gate outcome be downplayed, as much as the league can downplay it, whereas if The Seahawks win, is there a better setting for a more disciplined approach (if proven guilty) by the Commish and company. In other words, lets not mess too much with the legacy, but if that's not as big a factor, maybe we can stick it to them a little, and therefore not jade the outcome of the big game.

Maybe just me.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    I wonder......if The Pats win, will the deflate-gate outcome be downplayed, as much as the league can downplay it, whereas if The Seahawks win, is there a better setting for a more disciplined approach (if proven guilty) by the Commish and company. In other words, lets not mess too much with the legacy, but if that's not as big a factor, maybe we can stick it to them a little, and therefore not jade the outcome of the big game.

Maybe just me.
    I kinda think the opposite could be true. If the Pats lose, maybe some type of human nature sympathy will be applied to the situation. OR if the Pats win, it'll anger people even more. It might make people want the hammer to drop even harder.

Whatever it's effect the outcome of this game has on deflate-gate, hopefully the powers that be will be able to disregard influence based on emotion alone. Stick to the facts and be fair, that's all I personally want to see. Fair play ~ironically.
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Sittin here watching pregame on NBC

Bob Costas just came on saying that Roger Goodell turned him down for a short interview......... LAME

Turned down Bob Costas on Super Bowl Sunday?

What's wrong with this picture
    Red 98

Kareem rises to the top

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post

Maybe just me.
    I kinda think the opposite could be true. If the Pats lose, maybe some type of human nature sympathy will be applied to the situation. OR if the Pats win, it'll anger people even more. It might make people want the hammer to drop even harder.

Whatever it's effect the outcome of this game has on deflate-gate, hopefully the powers that be will be able to disregard influence based on emotion alone. Stick to the facts and be fair, that's all I personally want to see. Fair play ~ironically.
    I think that most people realize that when the commissioner says; “we are all about protecting the integrity of the league” (or similar words); he really means: “we are all about protecting the perceived (in the minds of the public in so far as it relates to our profits) integrity of the league. So yes, the Pats winning this game becomes a real problem if the Pats are caught cheating again. They swept as much as they could, in my opinion, under the rug the last time. The problem is; what facts can get out to the public? Evidence can be destroyed or go missing like the 18 minutes, but the more sources of evidence the harder the cover up becomes. Anyone is potentially capable of giving up the story for the right price. We have been promised “accountability and transparency”, will it be delivered? Stay tuned.
    Last edited by JTC; 02-01-2015 at 03:32 PM.
    Belichick stressed Saturday that he errs on the side of caution with NFL rules

[IMG][/IMG]
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

How cute. Cheat to get to the SB. You realize no one takes this win seriously?

[IMG][/IMG]
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Fair play? What a quaint concept.

IMO Gooddell and Kraft (with a team of lawyers and PR experts ) have already worked out the outcome and the spin they will put on the Pats cheating again. It was swept under the rug before they all arrived in Arizona. All for the good of the League, of course.

The pitiful "investigation" is the first clue. Kraft being so aggressive in his press conference is the other. Likely a little slap on the wrist for some vague improprieties at most. Does a tax deductible couple million dollar fine really deter a multi-billion dollar organization like the Pats? Or just the cost of doing business.

Sad but even the deciding interception was tarnished for me. Been a football fan for over 40 years. I love the sport. I should have been reveling in a great play by a rookie to end a great SB. But my first thought was "wow, he jumped that route quick". Fair or not, I question was it great instincts, great coaching or just another example of how the Pats somehow stole a sign or taped a practice.. again.

Just one example of how jaded this Patriots team is to me. For me their legacy ranks with Lance Armstrong and US Postal. A culture of cheating that is aided by an unwilling governing body to deter them. Just one man's opinion.

Sorry you came away disappointed, it was an amazing game, unlike last year.

Quote Originally Posted by The Donkinator View Post
    Sorry you came away disappointed, it was an amazing game, unlike last year.
    At least the team that made it and lost last year, did it legit. I guess bending/breaking the rules to get to the Super Bowl doesn't mean anything to you. It's cute that you think that this win is actually credible. Congrats, the game was a good one, but that doesn't mean that the Patriots* should have even been in it.

Edelman should have had a concussion test done and everybody looked the other way. Makes you wonder....