Page 41 of 352 FirstFirst ... 31 39 40 41 42 43 51 91 141 ... LastLast
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

Quote Originally Posted by WeMadeIt View Post
    After the check in, they don't have access to the balls until game time. You think they deflated the balls in front of the crowd and all of the media personnel in attendance?
    Then if they didn't deflate the ball, what happened?

(This should be good)

Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    Then if they didn't deflate the ball, what happened?

(This should be good)
    [IMG][/IMG]

The 2 psi claim came from a "source." Nothing official from the NFL as far as I'm aware of. If the balls were at 12.5 psi (the minimum allowed) then they were legal at inspection and they certainly would have deflated during the game due to the weather.

Perhaps you should wait until the NFL concludes the investigation and they reveal the exact psi the balls were found to have during the game.
    Ah and there it is, a natural deflation. A ball isn't go to deflate a 2psi in 50 degrees. And let me stop you with, well morts report was wrong it was .2psi. If that was the case the NFL would have squashed this story. No way in heck they want a controversy or anything taking the light away from their super bowl.
    Last edited by Atwnbroncfan; 01-23-2015 at 09:21 AM.

No one knows. That's the point. You're all assuming the team is guilty without actually knowing anything and simply basing your opinions on stories that keep changing. There is no concrete evidence.

But why should anyone expect jealous Broncos fans to be objective on the matter though. Right?
    Hahahahaha are you really insinuating we are less biased than you are regarding the matter. Hahahahahahahahahah. Go away chowdah head, I'm done trying to deal with the logic of a 3rd grade south Boston education.

No one knows. That's the point. You're all assuming the team is guilty without actually knowing anything and simply basing your opinions on stories that keep changing. There is no concrete evidence.

But why should anyone expect jealous Broncos fans to be objective on the matter though. Right?
    So we are suppose to believe at this point, that The Patriots*, known cheaters/dirty team, somehow mysteriously had 11 of 12 balls 2 PSI under legal pressure, while the Colts balls were all normal, wasn't done intentionally? We are suppose to believe it was some act of God?

We have no reason to be jealous. We had a good regular season, and fell apart in the post-season. Not the first time for us. We did it legit though. We did it with honor. Nothing to be ashamed of. The Patriots*, sadly must cheat to get anywhere in the NFL. So keep living in denial. The Patriots* 2007-2015************************* That's a legacy to be proud of for sure!

Quote Originally Posted by seahawks12th View Post
    [url]
    Does this ever stop...

Maybe if you stop posting 4-day old links?

I would like to think that there is SOME integrity in this league.

Goodell has no integrity. If he hadn't commented on the ongoing review--It's a review*, not an investigation--the media wouldn't be Krapitzing all over itself.

(*Reviews are what investigations turn into when you realize you have no evidence of wrongdoing.)
    Bowlen: "no competitive advantage" in salary cap violations.

And......

He's gone.

I am sure you all are ( should be) aware the the majority of pats fans arguing here are one person. If you see a new member pop up and take up the same argument , please report it. We are trying to get a cap on this.

Thanks, and.........

Pats are cheaters.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I am sure you all are ( should be) aware the the majority of pats fans arguing here are one person. If you see a new member pop up and take up the same argument , please report it. We are trying to get a cap on this.

Thanks, and.........

Pats are cheaters.
    So now Pats fans are cheating too? Oh the horror!!!
    Rogue Colts Fan

Stop for a moment and think. One simple fact is on the table. Stop with the deflections and "everyone hates us" commentary.

Guilt is not based on the who. Video evidence of Brady, Bilichik or Kraft himself deflating the balls is not needed. It is based on the action in this game. In this case Brady used deflated balls in a game to gain an advantage. It is ridiculous to think he did not feel they were under-inflated. He was caught. He should be suspended.

This is my opinion as a sports enthusiast. You have your own biased opinion trying to protect your team. I get it. It has to be troubling. IMO this is the same as when Sammy Sosa was standing at home plate with a broken corked bat revealing to the world he cheated. Now it is Brady in the spotlight. No excuses matter.

Sadly I do not have much confidence in the investigative system. Brady commenting that he had not been interviewed as of yesterday seems absurd. NFL has less incentive to investigate this then the Rice incident. They want ii to go away. They want this nightmare of poster boy Brady getting caught cheating to go away ASAP to start promoting the SB. This has been a bad year for the NFL. One of your SB teams penalized for cheating is bad The start QB suspended is unimaginable. But he should be.

I assume Kraft and the NFL is attempting a back door plea bargain as we speak.

I expect some press conference by this weekend that will have vague references to "irregularities" and "not enough evidence". Fines and draft picks will be for next year not the SB as it should be.

If I were the Commish, I'd gather all the Pats staff members that had access to the balls and subject them to lie detector tests.

My gut tells me that someone, and Brady is the logical suspect, told an underling (ball boy?) to drop the pressure in the game balls and he did... regularly.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

OFFICIAL PATRIOT PRESS CONFERENCE:

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post

Thanks, and.........

Pats are cheaters.
    You have no proof of this "cheating"

Adopted Posters:
    Broncbeat - 80stheman - kmcgough25 - InsaneBlaze 23
    Adopted By:
    Broncoholic JS & 80stheman
    Broncbeat