Page 51 of 352 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 61 101 151 ... LastLast
Results 751 to 765 of 5267
  1. #751
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,340
    Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Manning Rules,

    You do realize that all of the videos you posted all pure speculation and they are operating off of the premise that Brady is guilty.

    1. Hines Ward butt hurt patriot hater just pile on to the hate when you have shown zero evidence of cheating taking place.
    2. Mark Brunell contradicts himself and is just flat out wrong. "I never heard anything or had any preference to air pressure.... but I liked my balls at 13 PSI"

    Or "deflated balls will be able to be thrown farther"... actually according to sports science they will actually travel shorter because they do not spin as well as properly inflated or over-inlfated balls. But hey guy needs a job because he lost all his money on terrible investments and is now bankrupt... shows how intelligent he is.

    3. Jay Glazer's report... John Harbaugh has come out and flat out denied the Ravens tipped off the Colts or that they had an issue with the Pats game balls. They only had an issue with the kicking balls which are controlled by the league. Guess what the issue was... they wanted more PSI in them because surprise surprise the balls are inflated at room temperature decrease significantly on cold nights. But the league didn't have a problem with in then.

    FWIW, Mort's/Kravitz's report on Colt players suggesting Mike Adams and Jackson suspecting the ball of being under inflated was also vehemently denied by both players.. great reporting right.

    4. You picked tow QBs that say Brady had to know... how about Dan Marino, Bledsoe, or Montana coming to Brady's defense. Marino actually did the 11 vs 13 PSI test and could not tell the difference and he has been heralded as "the greatest thrower of the football" in NFL history.

    BTW when Brunell did the 11 vs 13 PSI test; he was holding both balls at the same time, in a room temperature room, for at least 5 seconds... its wasn't 40 degrees, taking the ball at the snap and throwing it within 2 seconds.

    Perhaps a better test would have been: 5 footballs take the snap and throw the football in 2 seconds. 2 of the balls are under-inflated, one is properly inflated, and two are over inflated. Take all 5 snaps right after the other and throw them in under 2 seconds then tell me which balls were which... my guess is he would fail miserably.

    5. Do you just go back to being a Colt fan when Manning retires?
    Item #5 is between you and MR......the stuff about Brady and the footballs is worthy of a thorough investigation, which it appears the league is in no rush to finalize.

    Down deep, don't you want to know if your team cheated again or not? I would. Because if a team or a player I like constantly cheats, I rethink my support for them......and at the very least, they lose their shine.

  2. #752
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Maybe there are tiny people who are so small they hide inside 11 footballs, and swallowed too much air that day......or maybe footballs go on diets. So many unexplored possibilities. Good thing the league is all over this case, at an unprecedented speed. They have interviewed a lot of people, none of whom we've heard of, but you never know, you start off with the most unlikely characters first, and by the time most of us have lost interest, you might even talk with the primary suspects.

    I am sure Goodell and Kraft are having serious discussion over supper, over such matters.
    Come up with a better explanation of what happened... the balls were tested by the referees 2 hrs and 10 minutes before the game and were not released from their custody until 10 minutes before the game. The balls are not allowed out of the bag until kickoff.

    Do you really think someone on the sideline intentionally let air out of the balls?

    League investigation is actually being handled by an independent law firm. Are you insinuating the league is rubber stamping this investigation?

    Btw Adam Schefter "League is having extreme difficulty finding any wrongdoing by the Patriots organization or anyone culpable for the under-inflated balls... Feeling around the league is that if it was the Jaguars, Titans, Steelers, or Broncos, this would be a complete non-story and not a big deal"

    Lends credence to this being a witch-hunt by the drugged up loser owner of the Colts

  3. #753
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Item #5 is between you and MR......the stuff about Brady and the footballs is worthy of a thorough investigation, which it appears the league is in no rush to finalize.
    Investigators were in Foxboro for 3 days last week and interviewed over 40 people. My guess is they were member's of the teams equipment/training staff and probably BB and JMcD. Can't really do more than that the week leading up to the Super Bowl because it would interfere with the team's preparation.

    They took copies of all teams records, videos, audio, emails and text messages between players, coaches and staff.

    Like it or not investigations take time. How long did it take the league to publish the report on Ray Rice or Bullying scandal?

    They take even longer when the league can't find any wrongdoing and there is no evidence of tampering with the footballs.

  4. #754
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    10,752
    Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Come up with a better explanation of what happened... the balls were tested by the referees 2 hrs and 10 minutes before the game and were not released from their custody until 10 minutes before the game. The balls are not allowed out of the bag until kickoff.

    Do you really think someone on the sideline intentionally let air out of the balls?

    League investigation is actually being handled by an independent law firm. Are you insinuating the league is rubber stamping this investigation?

    Btw Adam Schefter "League is having extreme difficulty finding any wrongdoing by the Patriots organization or anyone culpable for the under-inflated balls... Feeling around the league is that if it was the Jaguars, Titans, Steelers, or Broncos, this would be a complete non-story and not a big deal"

    Lends credence to this being a witch-hunt by the drugged up loser owner of the Colts
    If you're so sure its a witch hunt why are you here? The entire country knows you all cheated. Now be gone chowdah head you have another super bowl loss to look forward to.

  5. #755
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,696
    I mean if you want a quicker investigation, the NFL can come out and say there is no evidence of wrong doing or that any of the balls were tampered with because the NFL's case is getting weaker by the day.


    Schefter reports league cannot find a member of the patriots staff committing any wrong-doing, Boston College physics department head says that due to weather conditions that night ball would lose 1 PSI for every 20 degree drop in temperature = 2 PSI missing. NFL won't do anything to the Pats and will revise the game ball policy. Balls handled by league officials on the sideline and are submitted to the officials deflated and the referees will inflate the balls themselves.

    After all league rules state that the officials are the sole judge of whether or not a ball is playable. Walt Anderson's crew is liable if they cannot find any wrongdoing by the Patriots

  6. #756
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    If you're so sure its a witch hunt why are you here? The entire country knows you all cheated. Now be gone chowdah head you have another super bowl loss to look forward to.
    Lol I wouldn't so sure of a loss

  7. #757
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Winnipeg
    Posts
    33,340
    Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Investigators were in Foxboro for 3 days last week and interviewed over 40 people. My guess is they were member's of the teams equipment/training staff and probably BB and JMcD. Can't really do more than that the week leading up to the Super Bowl because it would interfere with the team's preparation.

    They took copies of all teams records, videos, audio, emails and text messages between players, coaches and staff.

    Like it or not investigations take time. How long did it take the league to publish the report on Ray Rice or Bullying scandal?

    They take even longer when the league can't find any wrongdoing and there is no evidence of tampering with the footballs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Atwnbroncfan View Post
    If you're so sure its a witch hunt why are you here? The entire country knows you all cheated. Now be gone chowdah head you have another super bowl loss to look forward to.
    Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    I mean if you want a quicker investigation, the NFL can come out and say there is no evidence of wrong doing or that any of the balls were tampered with because the NFL's case is getting weaker by the day.


    Schefter reports league cannot find a member of the patriots staff committing any wrong-doing, Boston College physics department head says that due to weather conditions that night ball would lose 1 PSI for every 20 degree drop in temperature = 2 PSI missing. NFL won't do anything to the Pats and will revise the game ball policy. Balls handled by league officials on the sideline and are submitted to the officials deflated and the referees will inflate the balls themselves.

    After all league rules state that the officials are the sole judge of whether or not a ball is playable. Walt Anderson's crew is liable if they cannot find any wrongdoing by the Patriots
    Yah, for a dude who is so sure of the "innocent" factor, he sure is deep into the conversation.

    Heck, if I was so confident, I wouldn't be wasting my time here.

    Maybe you and some of your fellow fans like all the attention you get here.

    I may be wrong about any potential wrongdoing, but the public court thinks your boys are guilty once again. And that, whether in legal documents or wherever, is the only thing that matters when we talk about a team's legacy.

  8. #758
    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Location
    Arvada, CO
    Posts
    933
    This reminds me of fighting with a Tebow Fanatic. Everything you bring up is based on pure speculation but all the points made by them are actual and true. And even if you bring up an actual fact about something, you are wrong because it does not help their argument in anyway.

  9. #759
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,322
    Bottom line.... Patsies are scum. They have been caught cheating before and now they have been caught again.
    What a joke of an organisation! Have fun with your tainted team.
    Long live the *
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  10. #760
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    4,912
    Quote Originally Posted by bgpatsfan View Post
    Investigators were in Foxboro for 3 days last week and interviewed over 40 people. My guess is they were member's of the teams equipment/training staff and probably BB and JMcD. Can't really do more than that the week leading up to the Super Bowl because it would interfere with the team's preparation.

    They took copies of all teams records, videos, audio, emails and text messages between players, coaches and staff.

    Like it or not investigations take time. How long did it take the league to publish the report on Ray Rice or Bullying scandal?

    They take even longer when the league can't find any wrongdoing and there is no evidence of tampering with the footballs.
    So tired of all the desperate smokescreens and misdirections on this issue. It really is not that complicated. Pats fans and apologists just want it to be.

    Simple question. Did Tom Brady use an illegal ball in the first half?

    If he did it is cheating. He should be suspended. He knew they were under-inflated. He used the ball. He's guilty. Lying about it in the press conference just shows he is trying to cover it up. He knew what he did was wrong.

    All the other minutiae is just deflecting from the facts.

    But I do agree the NFL will sweep this under the rug as fast as possible. There will be a loophole or technicality they will use to deflect the blame. The "investigation" will take beyond the SB. Any fines or penalties will be deferred to next year instead of the SB. Common sense leads us to the truth all the rest of it is just BS to cover it up.

    Just this one fan's opinion. But this is not complicated at all. It would be the same as if Kershaw was caught doctoring a ball in game 1 of the World Series, he would be suspended and not pitch another game. If a golfer was caught using a illegally weighted club in the third round of the Masters. He is suspended for the final round. Only the NFL seems more interested in protecting their corporate image instead of fairly administering punishment.

    Would there be any of this confusion if Marshon Lynch was capable of Beast mode due to a ball boy mistakenly adding amphetamines to his Gatorade against the Packers? No in all those cases we would blame the player. Not the media, the refs or haters.

  11. #761
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Location
    Spokane, WA
    Posts
    2,606
    Cold temperatures can effect a balls air volume, but it has to be a pretty cold temp and 51 degrees doesn't qualify as pretty cold. Plus the Colts balls were subject to the same temps and they did not change. The Pat's had the balls altered and both Tom Brady and Bellicheck know about it, how could they not? The ball boys would have to be told to deflate the balls for them to loose the amount of air Tom did it himself, there is no other explanation. The balls had been checked by officials and deemed official and they were put into the Pats care until game time and that is when they lost air. Pats are guilty period. They need to be punished as they are repeat offenders. Saints coach Sean Peyton had to sit out 6 games of a season for bounty gate. He wasn't the coach offering a bounty, but the issue happened under his watch and they held the head coach accountable. Bellicheck needs to be held accountable as Peyton was, end of story. If they dole out a strong punishment maybe the cheating stops, but this is strike #2, next time is strike three and Beelicheat is out of the NFL for life. This is cheating, like spygate and it needs to be punished.

  12. #762
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,322
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  13. #763
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,696
    Quote Originally Posted by trc1962 View Post
    Cold temperatures can effect a balls air volume, but it has to be a pretty cold temp and 51 degrees doesn't qualify as pretty cold. Plus the Colts balls were subject to the same temps and they did not change. The Pat's had the balls altered and both Tom Brady and Bellicheck know about it, how could they not? The ball boys would have to be told to deflate the balls for them to loose the amount of air Tom did it himself, there is no other explanation. The balls had been checked by officials and deemed official and they were put into the Pats care until game time and that is when they lost air. Pats are guilty period. They need to be punished as they are repeat offenders. Saints coach Sean Peyton had to sit out 6 games of a season for bounty gate. He wasn't the coach offering a bounty, but the issue happened under his watch and they held the head coach accountable. Bellicheck needs to be held accountable as Peyton was, end of story. If they dole out a strong punishment maybe the cheating stops, but this is strike #2, next time is strike three and Beelicheat is out of the NFL for life. This is cheating, like spygate and it needs to be punished.
    Temperature was actually 41 degrees on the field... but lets not listen to the reason of the physics department head at BC who said that balls inflated to 12.5 PSI would naturally deflate to 10.5 PSI given the weather.

    It is only cheating if you can prove that the Patriots intentionally tampered with the balls... can you prove that? Can the NFL?

    LMAO do you do any research before you post, the game balls are not in the Patriots care after inspection. They are kept with the officials after inspection until 10 minutes before kick off. The refs then bring them to the ball boys on the sideline and the bags are not opened until kickoff.

    Explain how the ball boy deflated each ball the same amount and ensured that he didn't deflate the same ball twice when they have 12 balls to keep track of and they are constantly being changed. All while no one notices them on camera or on the sideline.

    The public court, including the media, is ignorant and wildly speculating until the investigation is released.

    http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...iots/22130249/

    Edit: Mark Brunell can tell the difference but Steve Young, Marino, and Theismann all can't... wonder why this isn't getting play on ESPN.

  14. #764
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    1,322
    [IMG][/IMG]
    Games benched for cheating.... Tom Brady = 4 Peyton Manning = 0
    Accept it or seek therapy !

  15. #765
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Location
    Centennial, CO
    Posts
    3,752
    Like the saying goes you can get away with murder but you can also get away with cheating. Just cause they can't prove it doesn't mean they did cheat. They have already bean caught cheating. "Once a cheater always a cheater" No matter what the results are the Pats legacy is tainted. Have fun supporting a bunch of cheaters pat fans.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •