Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Waiting for SB position coach?

If we were going after a DC who was already available, particularly a "name" coach, I think we would have jumped already. But the fact we're not hearing rumors or about interviews makes me think there is a position coach in Seattle Ellway wants...

Quote Originally Posted by DiehardinAlaska View Post
    If we were going after a DC who was already available, particularly a "name" coach, I think we would have jumped already. But the fact we're not hearing rumors or about interviews makes me think there is a position coach in Seattle Ellway wants...
    I'd love for the Broncos to get Ken Norton Jr. I think he's a deserving guy, but waiting for a SB position coach isn't a sure thing teams are under no obligation to release a coach under contract for any position other than that of Head Coach. Teams routinely let guys go for promotions but they don't have to. Denver could be waiting for a Seahawks position coach but because the Seahawks are losing their DC to Atlanta the Seahawks could decide to promote that coach themselves or keep the rest of their staff to promote continuity.

Maybe McD is coming back
    Thanx Blondie79 for the sweet Sig....Love it and I will rock it with pride

Quote Originally Posted by japfaff View Post
    Maybe McD is coming back
    Why on earth would MCD leave the pats for us for essentially the same position? In addition why would the Pats accept the interview request for that?

Maybe McD is coming back
    According to some sports casters in Boston, he's being groomed to take over for BB. And why on earth would we ever have this guy step foot in our building again?

Maybe McD is coming back
    that is really foul language!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bjoli198 View Post
    that is really foul language!!!

And completely deserves a penalty flag!

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post

And completely deserves a penalty flag!
    There is no other person in professional sports that angers me more than McSmug and the Cheatin' Patriots!

Not funny!

I do find it funny that people keep giving him interviews. I DARE you to hire that guy as your head coach.
    Bronco Fan from DC (previously Baltimore)

Quote Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post
    There is no other person in professional sports that angers me more than McSmug and the Cheatin' Patriots!

Not funny!

I do find it funny that people keep giving him interviews. I DARE you to hire that guy as your head coach.
    Well, I live in Boston and all my friends are Pat fans. I host a lot of Patriot football parties and root against them during the game. They know how much I hate McD. Every time the flash to him on the sidelines, they all yell out, don't let her see him, don't let her see him, her head will explode.

Quote Originally Posted by dshawg1 View Post

Not funny!

The Patriots are a good team

Quote Originally Posted by XterraRob View Post
    The Patriots are a good team
    Gee, thanks for the heads up.

Scratch Vic Fangio off the list. He just agreed with Chicago to run their defense.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    According to some sports casters in Boston, he's being groomed to take over for BB. And why on earth would we ever have this guy step foot in our building again?
    That'd be my dream come true!

1991 afc championship game broncos vs bills(kubiak does great)click here.

Kubiak does great as Elway leaves the field.We dont win but we lose by just 3 pts Bills go on to lose the Super Bowl by 1 pt to NY giants as Scott Norwood misse s47 yard field goal as time expired.

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x14...ond-half_sport

It would've been nice to play the Giants and exact revenge for Super bowl 21.