http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

That one is for Jet and LT!

You guys are hilarious.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

I have noticed a HUGE waning of seahawks green and blue in my neighborhood... So nice to see.

Quote Originally Posted by notwithit View Post
    I have noticed a HUGE waning of seahawks green and blue in my neighborhood... So nice to see.
    Well, it IS the off-season... and what % of fans stay engaged with what their team is doing in the off-season.

For example, how many members show up here during the off-season compared to the numbers that show up regularly during the regular season?

Just a guess... I'd say a factor of 5X or so... likely more.

There's ~250 here today (only 24 members!!)... and there was a peak of over 4600 the evening of the Bronco's bloody disembowelment at the talons of the Seahawks.
    Last edited by onanygivensunda; 04-03-2015 at 11:14 AM.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    Well, it IS the off-season... and what % of fans stay engaged with what their team is doing in the off-season.

For example, how many members show up here during the off-season compared to the numbers that show up regularly during the regular season?

There's ~250 here today (only 24 members!!)... and there was a peak of over 4600 the evening of the Bronco's bloody disembowelment at the talons of the Seahawks.
    Well, I post more in the off season because Im not watching football and messing with my fantasy football teams plus the need too be involved in the Broncos when there is no football seems more important..Living here in Washington I have noticed the Seachicken fans seem to be a bit more,, shall we say low key ATM..

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If I remember correctly, last year Seattle fans were all over the Bronco Message Boards after the beat down, all the way up to the start of the season, then they lost to San Diego and poof! Many Bronco fans took endured the bashing and stood by our beloved team. Where did this group go? And are Patriot fans on Seattle boards or just ours?

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    If I remember correctly, last year Seattle fans were all over the Bronco Message Boards after the beat down, all the way up to the start of the season, then they lost to San Diego and poof! Many Bronco fans took endured the bashing and stood by our beloved team. Where did this group go? And are Patriot fans on Seattle boards or just ours?
    We are the meeting place of the trolls. Doesn't matter if their trolling has anything to do with the Broncos, they come here anyway. Deep down, they are all Broncos fans.

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    We are the meeting place of the trolls. Doesn't matter if their trolling has anything to do with the Broncos, they come here anyway. Deep down, they are all Broncos fans.
    To be honest, I prefer the Chargers board. Some people here " get it " (but others, not so much {37bm}). They take this stuff way too seriously. But the Charger fans? They are all sooo uptight, it was funny. One little cross word sets off an avalance of hatred and venom. It was like this - I would let out a little fart and would get Shock and Awe in response. lol, good times. But the last time I was allowed on the site, there was an issue with the Dali Lama, A Pats hat, and a ban hammer.
    [QUOTE=58Miller;5175830]Goad has done a great job [/Quote] Go Pats!

See but what I truly meant was.

I live near Seattle. Last year after the Chickens won, magically everyone was wearing blue and green.. I mean like... Every single time I left my house I'd see 30+ seahawks jerseys/shirts.

I've probably seen 3 this whole week and I've been out and about all week too.

As well, the houses in my actual neighborhood were blue/green almost all of last year with crap decorations which even the HOA allowed. This year? Almost nil.

In fact, I generally see more Orange and Blue now!

I live near Seattle. Last year after the Chickens won, magically everyone was wearing blue and green.. I mean like... Every single time I left my house I'd see 30+ seahawks jerseys/shirts.

As well, the houses in my actual neighborhood were blue/green almost all of last year with crap decorations which even the HOA allowed. This year? Almost nil.

Seahawk fans are who we thought they were!

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Seahawk fans are who we thought they were!
    This is so true. I live there in 2005/2006. I was told many times when I got there that Seahawk fans were fair weather fans and it was true. They went to the SB that year and their were flocks of jersey's and people all pumped up. Next day after they lost, all gone.

Great thread. Laughed my ___ off at all that material. Those Seattle fans really deserve everything they get for gloating at Bronc fans and rubbing their noses in it. I was so pulling for Denver in that SB because of the arrogance of the Seattle players and their fans. Especially Sherman. Great to see him knocked down a couple of pegs this season. Brady torched their vaunted defense and made them look ordinary. If not for that fluke reception, Seattle would have ended up totally and completely embarrassed for the way they crumbled.

I don't know if that would have been as good as watching the reaction on Sherman's face when NE shut them down again.