Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Can someone please explain the final scene to me of this past weeks episode?

Was Kim dreaming and asleep at the wheel?

Kim was overworked to the point that she fell asleep while driving to her meeting with the new client.

I think what the director was trying to say was that she's taken on too much work and her inability to know when to say enough is enough led to her body taking over ........ unfortunately she was at the wheel

It was well done though wasn't it? They way they filmed it ........ you didn't get to see the wreck, you just see her driving and in a split second it's over ...... and she's covered in blood and the car is disabled on the shoulder. It was filmed as if you're experiencing it if were you in the wreck as opposed to you observing the wreck. Cool
    Last edited by dizzolve; 06-15-2017 at 02:40 PM.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Kim was overworked to the point that she fell asleep while driving to her meeting with the new client.

I think what the director was trying to say was that she's taken on too much work and her inability to know when to say enough is enough led to her body taking over ........ unfortunately she was at the wheel

It was well done though wasn't it? They way they filmed it ........ you didn't get to see the wreck, you just see her driving and in a split second it's over ...... and she's covered in blood and the car is disabled on the shoulder. It was filmed as if you're experiencing it if were you in the wreck as opposed to you observing the wreck. Cool
    Yeah it completely caught us off guard and noticed all the scenery change drastically. I was like what???

We rewound 3 times cuz I was like pre wreck she was driving in city around shops. But post wreck she was in the middle nowhere. At first I thought it was a major glitch. Then realized like you said that she must've fallen asleep and was dreaming of practicing.

Kim's such a trooper, and Jimmy is now officially a loser, taking advantage of that poor old gal. It will be interesting to see what now evolves from both brothers.

Yeah I actually called Kim a 'superhero' when she got her self out of being stuck in the sand .........

........ but everyone has their threshold

It's really nice to love and respect the main gal as opposed to in Breaking Bad just flat out hating Skyler. And it's all in the writing because Sky didn't deserve the hate at all .......... Walt did
    Red 98

After what feels like a 2-3 year layoff Better Call Saul season 4 is finally returning August 6th!

Sweet. Love this show.
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

We're getting really close now.

Spoilers and predictions

I have a few thoughts about how this all shakes out. The closer we get to Breaking Bad the easier it should be to predict right? Hopefully - with these writers - no

First of all, I have a feeling Jimmy will at least partly blame himself for Chuck's suicide. But really - what could he do? At some point you gotta fight to protect yourself right? Even after the dust settled Jimmy tried to make amends but Chuck told Jimmy 'why bother'. In fact Chuck went so far as to say - 'you never really meant that much to me' ......... so this aint on Jimmy. Be interesting if it's this very concept that reflects the morph from Jimmy to Saul.

I have a question for you fans of this show. We've already touched on it but being further in ....... who do you think is going to be responsible for Hector being wheelchair bound? I'd have to say it's just gotta be Gus. Maybe not by his hand. But by his will. Just my guess.

They released a bunch of pictures. They show mike at Gus' laundry so this must be the season where Mike teams up with Gus.

They also show the Salamanca twins in a gunfight along side Nacho ...... in a gunfight with who?

To this point in BCS really the main enemies of each are Gus and Hector. Ironically though it was late last season when Nacho was basically trying to kill his own boss Hector so who knows. Does the photo collection give you any hints?

Kims legs look fantastic as usual

Mike looks haggard as ever

Funeral...

...and maybe even Chuck's estate lawyers (guessing....... more like reaching). check out the pictorial.

I can't wait!

https://www.amc.com/shows/better-cal...=AMC-Weekly#/2
    Red 98

I can't wait for the next show!

3 1/2 weeks!!

Well worth wait for this incredible show. Always leaves you guessing as to when he will finally flip.

My wife and I love the show. When we heard that it was returning (think it was about a month ago), for some reason I have the date etched in my ole brain. Can't wait!!

What I hear is that this season will jump into things pretty quickly....should be the best year yet!!

I have a feeling Kim is going to be VERY guilt ridden about Chuck. And maybe this is when 'Saul' is finally absolutely and finally done with brother Chuck. And it's the wedge that will drive them apart.

Also recall - and I think it was on the recording that Chuck made -Jimmy threatened to burn the house down didn't he? I wonder if he becomes a suspect. He did visit earlier that night I believe.

It should start really moving toward Breaking Bad though. All the groundwork is laid now.
    Last edited by dizzolve; 07-16-2018 at 06:06 PM.
    Red 98

But what inevitably happens to Kim? I really like her. But never did we see her in BB. I worry about her fate......

Me too Can. last we see Kim, Francesca informs here she can still maybe just barely get her lawyer duties caught up if she does this that and something else ........ and Kim immediately falls back in the same mentality that almost cost her her life .......all work-no play- which leads to no sleep and the car accident. She realizes she can't go on like that and pushes work away - rents movies etc. How far does she go on that tangent? I hope it's HER that creates her own destiny and not that she becomes a victim of Jimmy's dark contacts

Monday night is the night we get to fall back into that universe for another 10 episodes or so.

Did you know Rae Seehorn is only 5'5" ? I just always assumed she was taller just by how she carries herself. Course it's always hard to tell on TV

Remember Don Hector is somewhat of a cliff hanger that we hope to resolve. Did he have a stroke? Heart Attack? Can he walk!?

I bet the season starts in black and white again - starring Gene the Cinnabon manager.

Usually I can't wait for episode 1 in my favorite shows and I'm a little let down. Hopefully not the case on Monday, but I'm prepared this time. It's not that those episodes are poor - it's that I hype it up too much in my own mind lol
    Red 98