Diablo 4 to possibly be announced at blizzcon

https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1027193169094430720

"we have multiple Diablo projects in the works, some will take longer than others....but, we may have some things to show you later this year." blizzcon is in November and to me this sounds like a heads up that they will be announcing these projects then.

pretty exiting for Diablo fans, can't wait to see what these projects are. hopefully it's Diablo 4 and not an mmo. one thing's for sure, one of those projects is going to be a major Diablo game.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    https://twitter.com/Diablo/status/1027193169094430720

"we have multiple Diablo projects in the works, some will take longer than others....but, we may have some things to show you later this year." blizzcon is in November and to me this sounds like a heads up that they will be announcing these projects then.

pretty exiting for Diablo fans, can't wait to see what these projects are. hopefully it's Diablo 4 and not an mmo. one thing's for sure, one of those projects is going to be a major Diablo game.
    Announced and release date 2030

Quote Originally Posted by captainbronco View Post
    Announced and release date 2030
    Lol? Are you joking?

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Lol? Are you joking?
    possibly referring to how long it took them to launch D3 after LOD, over a decade. this project has been in the works for years already, i bet it launches within a year or two of this announcement, unless it's a MMO or something super huge.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeNbake View Post
    Lol? Are you joking?
    Yeah I was just joking. Blizzard is known to take forever. Star craft 2 for example

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    possibly referring to how long it took them to launch D3 after LOD, over a decade. this project has been in the works for years already, i bet it launches within a year or two of this announcement, unless it's a MMO or something super huge.
    Yup. Star craft 2 took fooorreeveerr

now the rumor is they won't be announcing Diablo 4 (yet) at blizzcon but they will be announcing a Diablo 2 remaster. never mind Diablo 4, if they do a D2 remaster that would be awesome!

the actual rumor is they will do a remaster of either D1 or D2 but i don't see them ever doing a D1 remaster unless its bundled with a D2 remaster. D1 is just too small of a game for it to be worth it for them i think.

I liked d2 more than d3 so that would be cool.
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    I liked d2 more than d3 so that would be cool.
    tell me about it, only thing is it probably won't have the silly things that were broken in that game that made it more fun.

nothing was more entertaining and rewarding than corpse pop'ing a player that really pissed you off.......now that was a true PK.

I remember wasting so many hours in duels right outside of town in the first act. Usually low level duels.

I wish for diablo 4 they make the controls like diablo 3 and give us the skill tree like diablo 2. So many fun creations were able to be made using the later versions of 2 that gave boost to other skills in the tree.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I remember wasting so many hours in duels right outside of town in the first act. Usually low level duels.

I wish for diablo 4 they make the controls like diablo 3 and give us the skill tree like diablo 2. So many fun creations were able to be made using the later versions of 2 that gave boost to other skills in the tree.
    have you ever played path of exile? easily the most in depth, challenging, and customizable ARPG i have ever played and it feels like diablo 2.

it's also totally free unless you want your character to look cool then it's expansive

I thought it was the new Diablo Netflix series that was causing all the rumblings, not a game?

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08...ellboy-writer/

Quote Originally Posted by Joshua2585 View Post
    I thought it was the new Diablo Netflix series that was causing all the rumblings, not a game?

https://comicbook.com/gaming/2018/08...ellboy-writer/
    they said they have multiple diablo projects in the works if you watch the dev video in my OP.

Just like warcraft, diablo has a ton of lore to pull from.

Im not sure why but the grind in d2 was for whatever reason more worthwhile than d3.
    Glen Haven Fire