Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    other easter eggs ....... wasn't that office building last night the one where Tuco's main lair was when Heisenberg blew it up
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

So gang, what's your take on the season? I liked the season, though at times I thought we would be further ahead in the development. Then again, the show is crafted on detail, and good detail takes time.

And just when I thought Kim was done with Jimmy, she seemed to get more taken in (by her love of mischief), but as the show ends it appears she is near end with him.

And the separate plots are all developing nicely.....for another great year.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    So gang, what's your take on the season? I liked the season, though at times I thought we would be further ahead in the development. Then again, the show is crafted on detail, and good detail takes time.

And just when I thought Kim was done with Jimmy, she seemed to get more taken in (by her love of mischief), but as the show ends it appears she is near end with him.

And the separate plots are all developing nicely.....for another great year.
    I just finally finished up last night Can. We got sidetracked and actually never started the season until last week. Made it through the entire thing in a week. Sometimes it's more fun to binge though.

I would say the first half of the season was far more entertaining with a lot more focus on Mike and Gus and the whole Breaking Bad theme to it. The second half not so much. I love Jimmy and Kim and yes the show is supposed to be about him. But the lawyer side, though fun and entertaining, isn't on par with the other half of the show built around the drugs.

I agree Kim appears finally done with Jimmy at the end. He pulled on her heart strings too and she thought he was finally pouring out his real emotions like Chuck. She didn't like seeing that he takes nothing seriously and it's all a game to him. If chuck meant so little to him does she mean so little to him? Is it all a con show to manipulate people the way he wants them? How can she trust anything he says going forward if she doesn't know his true motives? I think this may be the beginning of the end for them. Which would at least put to rest your fears that she may die.

The odd thing is that we are now through four seasons and Jimmy's story is still largely separate from Mikes. I know he didn't meet Walt until many seasons into Breaking Bad but I still thought by now he would've had more FaceTime with Mike and the drugs side. But we did get the Saul Good man teaser at the end so maybe season 5 is where it finally comes full circle.

One side note is my wife have always been intrigued by those flash back scenes with him at the cinnabun shop. Always hard to pinpoint what point in time those scenes take place. We've been confused quite a bit on if it's before Jimmy the Lawyer, after this show but before breaking bad, or after breaking bad. It seemed clear this season that it's in fact after breaking bad and the events with Walt. So many teasers but still not a fully developed story of how we get to BB.

Can't wait for season 5!