Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Me too Can. last we see Kim, Francesca informs here she can still maybe just barely get her lawyer duties caught up if she does this that and something else ........ and Kim immediately falls back in the same mentality that almost cost her her life .......all work-no play- which leads to no sleep and the car accident. She realizes she can't go on like that and pushes work away - rents movies etc. How far does she go on that tangent? I hope it's HER that creates her own destiny and not that she becomes a victim of Jimmy's dark contacts

Monday night is the night we get to fall back into that universe for another 10 episodes or so.

Did you know Rae Seehorn is only 5'5" ? I just always assumed she was taller just by how she carries herself. Course it's always hard to tell on TV

Remember Don Hector is somewhat of a cliff hanger that we hope to resolve. Did he have a stroke? Heart Attack? Can he walk!?

I bet the season starts in black and white again - starring Gene the Cinnabon manager.

Usually I can't wait for episode 1 in my favorite shows and I'm a little let down. Hopefully not the case on Monday, but I'm prepared this time. It's not that those episodes are poor - it's that I hype it up too much in my own mind lol
    dizz…..we may be a little disappointed, but I actually don't think we will. The word is that this season takes a pretty straight path towards the Saul we came to know in BB. And lets hope that the brains behind the show somehow add a twist at some point, so that Kim lives on, and we accept her fate, hopefully good!

So cool, a show beginning in early August that my wife and I are looking forward to!

(Marked it on my calendar to purchase the tv station(s) only for the BCS season.)

Just added AMC to our tv package, starting Monday. Can't wait!

I'm kind of glad I read some of ya'lls reminders of what happened last season. The unusually long break left me forgetting where we left off. And my wife will surely want to watch the recap when they show it to start.

I almost wonder if we shouldn't re-watch the last couple of episodes on Netflix first.

As for Kim I don't think it takes a death for her to be removed from Jimmy's life by the time we hit BB. She has always had a soft spot for Jimmy but she also gets annoyed with him pretty easy. I don't think it's too far fetched that several things could transpire that would lead her to no longer speaking to him. He already committed fraud to win her the business. It doesn't have to be drug related to be the final straw for her in my opinion. It could be work related decisions where she decides she can't be associated with him anymore and enough is enough.

I do think something along the drug line with a major event occurring will lead to his name change and location change. But it doesn't necessarily have to be the cause of Kim leaving.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I'm kind of glad I read some of ya'lls reminders of what happened last season. The unusually long break left me forgetting where we left off. And my wife will surely want to watch the recap when they show it to start.

I almost wonder if we shouldn't re-watch the last couple of episodes on Netflix first.

As for Kim I don't think it takes a death for her to be removed from Jimmy's life by the time we hit BB. She has always had a soft spot for Jimmy but she also gets annoyed with him pretty easy. I don't think it's too far fetched that several things could transpire that would lead her to no longer speaking to him. He already committed fraud to win her the business. It doesn't have to be drug related to be the final straw for her in my opinion. It could be work related decisions where she decides she can't be associated with him anymore and enough is enough.

I do think something along the drug line with a major event occurring will lead to his name change and location change. But it doesn't necessarily have to be the cause of Kim leaving.
    Keep Kim....Keep Kim.....Keep Kim!!!!

She is so cool!

Maybe "Saul" will go back to her when the show ends. I picture her in Europe or some other interesting destination.

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Keep Kim....Keep Kim.....Keep Kim!!!!

She is so cool!

Maybe "Saul" will go back to her when the show ends. I picture her in Europe or some other interesting destination.
    Its possible she gets too big for his britches. Even though she has refrained from that success separating them before.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Its possible she gets too big for his britches. Even though she has refrained from that success separating them before.
    Hey wait.....is there a "Kim" spin-off somewhere out there??

The closing scene probably shows the direction they'll take by which Kim peels off from the Saul Train.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

The closing scene probably shows the direction they'll take by which Kim peels off from the Saul Train.
    Yes...

the show had to re-establish itself with multiple themes, and therefore may not have been as exciting as some had hoped, but it did set the framework for the season. I expect next week to get into the hardcore "good stuff", now that we have been prepped for some wild and whacky adventure.

Wow - E2 was really good

Rae Seahorn blew me away in that Howard scene
    Red 98

Yes....after a relatively slow first show of the season (to set the foundation for what's to come), the next 2 shows are reminding me a lot more of the Breaking Bad style...which is what most of us enjoy! Things are moving fast, even at the interestingly methodical and sometimes detailed pace we've come to know and love, from these folks.

Can't wait each week to see what happens!

Here's a cool channel for podcasts they do after each episode. Usually Vince and Peter are there with whoever directs and some writers ..... many times at least one of the main actors are there too.

https://www.youtube.com/Good%20Saulman
    Red 98

I LOVE this show!
    In Monday's episode, they brought in Gale the chemist. (sorry if i spoiled...) I love how they incorporate all the Breaking Bad characters!

Damn did Jimmy just 'break' Kim 'bad'?
    Red 98

I gotta say if this is how Kim's arc resolves I didn't see it coming.

I figured Saul would have maybe brought her to the dark side against her will but - if tonight was any indication, she hates her dream job - and loves to be bad
    Red 98

I gotta say if this is how Kim's arc resolves I didn't see it coming.

I figured Saul would have maybe brought her to the dark side against her will but - if tonight was any indication, she hates her dream job - and loves to be bad
    Oh she's so so bad.....and we LOVE IT! The fear I have is that, not knowing where she was during Breaking Bad, does she end up with a bad departure. Hope not!

And a shout out to the BCS staff. If you looked closely, Nacho (and dad I believe) has a Winnipeg identification card, which makes them fellow folks from The 'Peg. Had to freeze the show to read it, because it was quick. Pretty cool! He is in real life a canuck.