Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    I don't watch a lot of TV any more, but i do love this show!

Lots happening in one episode! They are so creative that I actually thought the show had ended....but it didn't! Make sure you watch the entire episode.

Tonight is part of the back to back kickoff, and loads of ground will have been covered by the time the night ends!

Love this show!!

Two shows in, and I am liking it! I'll save the details for others to catch up.

The sad part....there's only 8 episodes left this season!!!

Wife and I finally caught up last night minus last nights episode.

Liking it a lot as usual. Starting to wonder just how “good” Kim actually is versus just another Jimmy with a little more guilty conscious. She deserves him more than she thinks she does.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Wife and I finally caught up last night minus last nights episode.

Liking it a lot as usual. Starting to wonder just how “good” Kim actually is versus just another Jimmy with a little more guilty conscious. She deserves him more than she thinks she does.
    Loving the show as expected! The dynamics of Breaking Bad and BCS are always a source of interest, as more is revealed through the overlapping storylines.

Kim is such a hard one to nail down. She is good, she is adventurous??, she is loyal, she is in a struggle. So far, he could not have found a more perfect partner.

And in general, the show has not lost its appeal, its attention to detail, its mystery, and its quirkiness.

Finally finished season 4. Can't wait to get started on 5. LOVE this show.

Loving it again this year!!

Bad part....it will be over in 3 weeks!

Yikes...only one episode left this season!

I expect a pretty big ending, but won't comment for "spoiler alert" purposes.

Still lovin the show!

Quote Originally Posted by CanDB View Post
    Yikes...only one episode left this season!

I expect a pretty big ending, but won't comment for "spoiler alert" purposes.

Still lovin the show!
    We finally got caught up this week. We had fallen quite a bit behind because my sister is staying with us right now and she doesn’t watch the show. But she’s had some late night meetings that allowed us to catch up.

Think we are about to finally see the final straw for Kim. She deserves Jimmy but I think his further involvement with the cartel is going to end up being the final straw for her.

The finale should be pretty intense. Then the question becomes during quarantine how long until they can start filming the final season and do we have to wait 18 months to two years again?

We finally got caught up this week. We had fallen quite a bit behind because my sister is staying with us right now and she doesn’t watch the show. But she’s had some late night meetings that allowed us to catch up.

Think we are about to finally see the final straw for Kim. She deserves Jimmy but I think his further involvement with the cartel is going to end up being the final straw for her.

The finale should be pretty intense. Then the question becomes during quarantine how long until they can start filming the final season and do we have to wait 18 months to two years again?
    Yes....this year's finale looks to get intense. Kim did not mess around last show. No spoiler stuff from me.

But as you say, what next? It's a tough thing but most shows we watch are going to be delayed....months for sure. It will be so crazy...heck we might be watching hockey in summer and baseball in winter!!!! Out of whack. But truth is, as long as we start seeing some new sports or some new shows, or even shows, I will be happy for the most part! At least for a while...

Season Ender tonight!!

It's the ole sweet and sour deal. Can't wait to watch, hate that it's over for some time to come.

Over for another year!

Lots of stories yet to tell.

Great show!

Personally I found it to be an extremely anti climactic season finale.

Now we wait.

Personally I found it to be an extremely anti climactic season finale.

Now we wait.
    Different strokes DB. I won't expose the details, but I still love the production and the cast. One thing, it sure leads into some excitement next season.