Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15
    Quote Originally Posted by L.M. View Post
    Jessica Jones got renewed for a third season. Rumor has it that there are creative differences or conflict between Netflix and Marvel over the scripts. Additionally Disney has it's own streaming service in the works so shows or characters may migrate over to that...eventually.
    Kind of my thought on it. I was thinking Luke and Iron Fist might get a buddy show on the Disney streaming site and they didn't want any confusion or overlapping with the Marvel series.

Overall though I didn't feel like there was much else for Luke Cage. Any interaction he has with Jessica can be had in her show. I don't imagine there is much to do had they did another season of Luke Cage.

Netflix did come out and say they will be doing more Marvel shows and that they wanna redo Defenders but with different heroes that aren't so closely tied together.

Iron Fist probably could have had another season, idk. But it was widely considered the worst of the series, so no surprise it would get cancelled.

And as you mentioned Jessica already has a 3rd season confirmed that's suppose to release in April. That show still has stories to tell. They ended the last season teasing Trish becoming Hellcat. So that's something that'll be part of that coming season.

I actually liked Luke Cage and Iron Fist more than a lot of people. But absolutely hated JJ season two.

I think Marvel is getting over saturated putting too many characters out. I like all the movies but donít really care for a majority of what they are choosing to put on tv.

Sure the move to Disney streaming may play a part but I would imagine there is also some fan fatigue with too much content on the tv side. No one has time to keep up with all of it.

I liked the two shows that were canceled but Iím actually relieved they are off my plate now.

Released Monday:

And in other news... Daredevil's been canceled.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Disney CEO said the more adult content will be added to Hulu. I wonder if any of these Netflix shows will be reappear there.

After the Fox deal, Disney has majority share in Hulu(60%). It doesn't benefit them by having Marvel shows and movies on Hulu's competitor, Netflix. Especially when Netflix is also showing DC tv shows and animated shows.

Hulu already produces Marvel's Runaways, and airs Fox's The Gifted. Makes a lot of sense to Marvel to make the moves of Netflix shows to Hulu.

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

ENDGAME!!!
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by InsaneBlaze23 View Post
    Disney CEO said the more adult content will be added to Hulu. I wonder if any of these Netflix shows will be reappear there.

After the Fox deal, Disney has majority share in Hulu(60%). It doesn't benefit them by having Marvel shows and movies on Hulu's competitor, Netflix. Especially when Netflix is also showing DC tv shows and animated shows.

Hulu already produces Marvel's Runaways, and airs Fox's The Gifted. Makes a lot of sense to Marvel to make the moves of Netflix shows to Hulu.
    I like Hulu. It also has Marvel's Legion.
    Superbowl 50 MVP Von Miller on February 7th, 2016

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post

Surprised nobody posted this yet.

ENDGAME!!!
    I saw it but I suck at embedding videos so i figured I would just let someone else do it.