Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Peyton Bashing on NFL.com

This video is utterly disgusting and despicable. While talking if peyton will come back or not, they showed a video of all his worse highlights of the season. They are hating on Peyton Manning and trying to make him look bad. Not one single shot of him throwing a TD or making a complete pass.

Utterly classless from the No Fun League

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap300...peyton-manning

Looked pretty much like his "Late Season Norm" to me.

You know, I really do't care what the analysts have to say.

What I liked to hear is what was coming from the offensive coordinator telling everyone they will put together a system that takes advantage of what our players do best. Same came from Wade Phillips talking about figuring out what your players do the best and putting together a system based around their strengths.

What else can you ask for from a coach?

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

I don't know about utterly disgusting and despicable.

Look at it with an open mind and you'll realize they do it to every player in the league worth the spin. Have you forgotten all the videos and stories about how a Tom Brady trade was imminent early in the season?

Understand that it's a business and stuff like that sells in terms of ad revenue.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

What they wanted, they got. They wanted you to share their link and say "look at this!" while they scoop up ad money and page clicks.

Hooray, beer!

Peyton should take a pay cut, or whatever. Otherwise, I am leaning away from him.

I'll take him back for a paycut. Otherwise we are better off if he retires

Don't care what the talking heads say, not at all. I do not think Manning would be wanting to come back if he did not think he could play like he did the first half of the season. Working with a personal trainer means he is trying to prepare to be at his best and help his team compete for a title. With a better coaching staff and an improved O-line, I say he will have a great season. I am happy about that.

Amazing how nasty and cynical people get when a guy plays a month with a torn quad.

Quote Originally Posted by weefishy View Post
    Amazing how nasty and cynical people get when a guy plays a month with a torn quad.
    People have short memories, it's sad to see the lack of faith.

Quote Originally Posted by weefishy View Post
    Yeah Imagine that. Maybe he should have sat down and let Os get some reps. I mean after all, it would have been a win win for the Broncos. We get Os some play time and we have a healthier QB come playoff time...

Oh wait, but sitting doesn't get records.... Silly me.
    Last edited by Gsam; 02-11-2015 at 12:12 AM.

Something tells me this thread will end being cleaned and/or closed

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

Quote Originally Posted by roushmartin6 View Post
    Something tells me this thread will end being cleaned and/or closed
    Only if people can't be civil and take things personally.

We all want what we believe is best for the Broncos, and there are right and wrong ways of arguing that.

maybe we can use him the first half of the season and get a few wins, and then phase in brock and see what he can do while also maybe making the playoffs, and who knows after that with a strong run game and defense..and hopefully a calmed down brock. But he'd have to take the pay cut to be worth it. But they wouldnt replace him with a winning record even though his decline would be inevitable

AND see if we need to re-sign brock or not

*shrug*

I have a feeling manning will come back and we'll fade off at the end of the year like we did this year though

if you want to see Brock, fine, but the the anti-Manning arguments are bankrupt. That's all.