Page 12 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by THEdraftnik View Post
    NFL trades cannot happen in real life until free agency starts.
    I still think, considering that the trade is final just not approved by the league, that it should count in our game. It's real, and effects the rosters for our game. You made the rules where you wanted trades to be real, and this is as real as it gets.

To be honest though, if this trade would have happened later, but our GMs tried to make it, the TC would have denied saying it's not realistic. They would have said McCoy is a b if part of that franchise, and Alonso is young and up and coming LBer. TC would have denied it, yet it happened in real life. Just sayin.
    Last edited by FlowdaBroncoFan; 03-04-2015 at 07:59 AM.

What teams are still available? Seems like there are open spots so I may consider asking if cdumler7 wants to team up for another year as we both are lacking in the time department but maybe we can swing another top draft

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-current) Bradley Roby
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    What teams are still available? Seems like there are open spots so I may consider asking if cdumler7 wants to team up for another year as we both are lacking in the time department but maybe we can swing another top draft
    I would definitely be on board with that Birdman!

Quote Originally Posted by cdumler7 View Post
    I would definitely be on board with that Birdman!
    okay we just need to decide on a team now. I'm okay with any that are open

okay we just need to decide on a team now. I'm okay with any that are open
    I'm thinking maybe the St. Louis Rams. Decent spot for a draft pick and many options of what we could do with it. Seems like a interesting one.

Quote Originally Posted by OrangeCrush5554 View Post
    Baltimore Ravens are shopping around DE Pernell McPhee, WR Torrey Smith, RB Justin Forsett, FS Will Hill, DE Chris Canty, and TE Owen Daniels.
    Check your PMs please.
    2016 Adopt-A-Bronco: CB-Chris Harris Jr.

I'm thinking maybe the St. Louis Rams. Decent spot for a draft pick and many options of what we could do with it. Seems like a interesting one.
    rams work for me and they have a very solid team already. So if they are open we can take them

rams work for me and they have a very solid team already. So if they are open we can take them
    Last I checked the list they were open so looks like we are back in business #87Birdman!

Last I checked the list they were open so looks like we are back in business #87Birdman!
    100%Broncoholic and myself were GMs for the Rams last year. As we are now the Redskins, they are free for you two. Please be gentle with them.
    2017 Adopt-A-Bronco is Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by SecondsAway131 View Post
    100%Broncoholic and myself were GMs for the Rams last year. As we are now the Redskins, they are free for you two. Please be gentle with them.
    The redskins you say???? You wanna trade up and give us a bunch of draft picks

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

Seeing as we pick before you, I was thinking it was about time for you to return the favor.
    2017 Adopt-A-Bronco is Von Miller

Haha oh how one can dream! So #87Birdman are you going to be the GM or am I going to be the official GM of this Rams team? It doesn't matter to me.

Haha oh how one can dream! So #87Birdman are you going to be the GM or am I going to be the official GM of this Rams team? It doesn't matter to me.
    I think I put it as Co-GM but if you want it it can be yours lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone

I think I put it as Co-GM but if you want it it can be yours lol.
    Co-GM sounds perfect to me. Didn't know if one of us had to be the "official" GM kind of thing but if we can be called Co-GM then I like the sound of that.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    I still think, considering that the trade is final just not approved by the league, that it should count in our game. It's real, and effects the rosters for our game. You made the rules where you wanted trades to be real, and this is as real as it gets.

To be honest though, if this trade would have happened later, but our GMs tried to make it, the TC would have denied saying it's not realistic. They would have said McCoy is a b if part of that franchise, and Alonso is young and up and coming LBer. TC would have denied it, yet it happened in real life. Just sayin.
    This is why I think it would make more sense to start this game a bit closer to the NFL's draft. That way most of the players that were potentially moving have found their new home already and no one has to worry about it. I thought that's what we were doing, but I think i misread lol.

For instance, the FA doesn't officially start until next week, yet Alonso, McCoy and Cassel are already on the move, among others.

DISCLAIMER: MY REVIEWS OFTEN CONTAIN SPOILERS. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.