Page 5 of 76 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 75 of 1131
  1. #61
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Antioch, IL
    Posts
    30,630
    Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    So Sign ups start on Sunday. Who is excited?
    I am very much so

  2. #62
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,119
    Just FYI. Bears are switching to a 3-4 defense this year so this is my projected depth chart/roster. Take it as you will my interest in keeping/trading away players. My positions of need I am most interested in is NT and safety.

    ROLB- Willie Young/Shea McClellin/Bass
    DE-Lamarr Houston/Will Sutton
    NT-Ego Ferguson
    DE- Stephen Paea/ Jay ratliff
    ILB-Lance Briggs/ Khaseem Greene/ DJ Williams
    ILB-Christian Jones/ Jonathan Bostic
    LOLB- Jared Allen/Austen Lane
    CB-Tillman/Fuller/Jennings/Mcmanis/Hurst/
    S-Conte,Mundy/ McCray, Brock, Walters

    QB--Cutler/Clausen/Fales
    RB-Forte/Carey/Owens/Perry
    WR-Marshall/Jeffery/Morgan/Wilson/Bellamy
    TE- Bennett/Rosario/Miller
    OT-Bushrod/Mills/Ola/Leno
    OG-Slauson/Long/Britton
    OC-Garza/de La Puente

    K-Gould
    P-Pat O'Donnell
    LS-Jeremy Cain

  3. #63
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Broncos Country
    Posts
    10,310
    So since Josh McCown just signed with the Browns, does that mean for this game he'd be on the Browns roster now?

    2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

  4. #64
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,791
    Quote Originally Posted by BroncoFanBoy View Post
    So since Josh McCown just signed with the Browns, does that mean for this game he'd be on the Browns roster now?
    Yes, because rosters aren't frozen yet.

  5. #65
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,099
    OFFENSE:
    QB: Joe Flacco/Tyrod Taylor/Keith Wenning/Bryn Renner
    RB: Justin Forsett/Lorenzo Taliaferro/Bernard Pierce/Ray Rice/Fitz Toussaint/Tauren Poole
    FB: Kyle Juszczyk/Kiero Small
    WR1: Torrey Smith/Kamar Aiken/Jacoby Jones
    WR2: Steve Smith/Marlon Brown/Jeremy Butler
    Slot: Michael Campanaro/Aldrick Robinson
    TE: Dennis Pitta/Owen Daniels/Crockett Gillmore/Phillip Supernaw/Allen Reisner/Konrad Rueland
    LT: Eugene Monroe/James Hurst
    LG: Kelechi Osemele/Will Rackley
    OC: Jeremy Zuttah/Gino Gradkowski/Ryan Jensen
    RG: Marshal Yanda/John Urschel
    RT: Ricky Wagner/Jah Reid/Marcel Jones/Joe Unga

    DEFENSE:
    DE: Chris Canty/Brent Urban/DeAngelo Tyson/Christo Bilukidi
    NT: Brandon Williams/Terrence Cody/Casey Walker
    DT: Haloti Ngata/Timmy Jernigan/Kapron Lewis-Moore/Lawrence Guy
    SLB: Courtney Upshaw/Elvis Dumervil
    MLB: Daryl Smith/Arthur Brown/Zach Orr
    WLB: CJ Mosley/Albert McClellan
    RLB: Terrell Suggs/Pernell McPhee/Steven Means
    LCB: Lardarius Webb/Rashaan Melvin/Anthony Levine/Tramaine Jacobs/Aaron Ross
    RCB: Jimmy Smith/Asa Jackson/Antoine Cason/Danny Gorrer/Victor Hampton
    FS: Will Hill/Darian Stewart/Terrence Brooks
    SS: Matt Elam/Jeromy Miles/Brynden Trawick

    K - Justin Tucker
    P - Sam Koch
    LS - Morgan Cox

    Players in red are the main players that will be on my trade block. Going ahead and putting this out there so people can mull it over. Also, this can change of course so this roster isn't set in stone yet or anything because rosters aren't frozen yet.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

  6. #66
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Just FYI. Bears are switching to a 3-4 defense this year so this is my projected depth chart/roster. Take it as you will my interest in keeping/trading away players. My positions of need I am most interested in is NT and safety.

    ROLB- Willie Young/Shea McClellin/Bass
    DE-Lamarr Houston/Will Sutton
    NT-Ego Ferguson
    DE- Stephen Paea/ Jay ratliff
    ILB-Lance Briggs/ Khaseem Greene/ DJ Williams
    ILB-Christian Jones/ Jonathan Bostic
    LOLB- Jared Allen/Austen Lane
    CB-Tillman/Fuller/Jennings/Mcmanis/Hurst/
    S-Conte,Mundy/ McCray, Brock, Walters

    QB--Cutler/Clausen/Fales
    RB-Forte/Carey/Owens/Perry
    WR-Marshall/Jeffery/Morgan/Wilson/Bellamy
    TE- Bennett/Rosario/Miller
    OT-Bushrod/Mills/Ola/Leno
    OG-Slauson/Long/Britton
    OC-Garza/de La Puente

    K-Gould
    P-Pat O'Donnell
    LS-Jeremy Cain
    Rayliff has experience in a 3-4 as a NT, do you not like him there?
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

  7. #67
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Chillin at Ingle's
    Posts
    7,021
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    OFFENSE:
    QB: Joe Flacco/Tyrod Taylor/Keith Wenning/Bryn Renner
    RB: Justin Forsett/Lorenzo Taliaferro/Bernard Pierce/Ray Rice/Fitz Toussaint/Tauren Poole
    FB: Kyle Juszczyk/Kiero Small
    WR1: Torrey Smith/Kamar Aiken/Jacoby Jones
    WR2: Steve Smith/Marlon Brown/Jeremy Butler
    Slot: Michael Campanaro/Aldrick Robinson
    TE: Dennis Pitta/Owen Daniels/Crockett Gillmore/Phillip Supernaw/Allen Reisner/Konrad Rueland
    LT: Eugene Monroe/James Hurst
    LG: Kelechi Osemele/Will Rackley
    OC: Jeremy Zuttah/Gino Gradkowski/Ryan Jensen
    RG: Marshal Yanda/John Urschel
    RT: Ricky Wagner/Jah Reid/Marcel Jones/Joe Unga

    DEFENSE:
    DE: Chris Canty/Brent Urban/DeAngelo Tyson/Christo Bilukidi
    NT: Brandon Williams/Terrence Cody/Casey Walker
    DT: Haloti Ngata/Timmy Jernigan/Kapron Lewis-Moore/Lawrence Guy
    SLB: Courtney Upshaw/Elvis Dumervil
    MLB: Daryl Smith/Arthur Brown/Zach Orr
    WLB: CJ Mosley/Albert McClellan
    RLB: Terrell Suggs/Pernell McPhee/Steven Means
    LCB: Lardarius Webb/Rashaan Melvin/Anthony Levine/Tramaine Jacobs/Aaron Ross
    RCB: Jimmy Smith/Asa Jackson/Antoine Cason/Danny Gorrer/Victor Hampton
    FS: Will Hill/Darian Stewart/Terrence Brooks
    SS: Matt Elam/Jeromy Miles/Brynden Trawick

    K - Justin Tucker
    P - Sam Koch
    LS - Morgan Cox

    Players in red are the main players that will be on my trade block. Going ahead and putting this out there so people can mull it over. Also, this can change of course so this roster isn't set in stone yet or anything because rosters aren't frozen yet.

    Isn't Ray Rice off the Raven's roster??? He is free to sign with any team.

    Also Chris Canty was released, so wouldn't he be up for grabs since rosters aren't locked?
    The Bronco fan pledge;
    I am a Broncos Fan and I believe
    I believe in Mile High Magic and bleed Orange and Blue.
    I celebrate the Orange Crush, The Drive, and the Mile High Salute.
    I create the THUNDER, share the common dream, and will forever be a proud citizen of
    Bronco's Country.


    ***Adopt a Bronco is Chris Harris, Jr.***

    Adopt a Poster AZ Snake Fan & SecondsAway131

  8. #68
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Madison, WI
    Posts
    1,174
    Quote Originally Posted by 100%Broncoholic View Post
    Isn't Ray Rice off the Raven's roster??? He is free to sign with any team.

    Also Chris Canty was released, so wouldn't he be up for grabs since rosters aren't locked?
    If they aren't signed by a new when the rosters lock they are reverted back to there old team. At least that's how it's been in the past.

  9. #69
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,119
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    Rayliff has experience in a 3-4 as a NT, do you not like him there?
    I thought about that. He played NT for Wade Phillips in Dallas but I don't know how he would do in the Vic Fangio NT role. He also hasn't played a full season in 3 years and will be 34 this coming season. I think he is better used as a DE in this scheme and at his age. Will Sutton isn't very good so ratliff would be the backup DE for both Houston and Paea. He would a very good rotational player who might come in on passing downs.

    I may be wrong but that is my best guess. IRL Paea may be gone as a FA so Ratliff may be the starting DE for them. Ego Ferguson isn't very quick and isn't the ideal candidate but is young, can develop, and is fairly strong against the run.

  10. #70
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,119
    Quote Originally Posted by Ringo56 View Post
    If they aren't signed by a new when the rosters lock they are reverted back to there old team. At least that's how it's been in the past.
    Ray Rice was released back in September and is a street free agent. That isn't the same as a FA who played for the team up until the end of the season and played out his contract. IMO, that would make Rice a FA and not available for trade.

    Otherwise, every player that was released at some point who was not re-signed by some team is now back on their roster. Would that include all of the players cut before final rosters were made too? I think only the players currently on team rosters should count. That is one of the reasons why it makes more sense to wait until after FA has started to start the game. Teams will be much more finalized before we start the game that way.
    Last edited by broncos SB2010; 02-28-2015 at 11:25 AM.

  11. #71
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    Ray Rice was released back in September and is a street free agent. That isn't the same as a FA who played for the team up until the end of the season and played out his contract. IMO, that would make Rice a FA and not available for trade.

    Otherwise, every player that was released at some point who was not re-signed by some team is now back on their roster. Would that include all of the players cut before final rosters were made too? I think only the players currently on team rosters should count. That is one of the reasons why it makes more sense to wait until after FA has started to start the game. Teams will be much more finalized before we start the game that way.
    There is still a very real possibility that Ray Rice gets another chance with some team and he isn't going to just vanish in this game. If we keep it the same as we have always done it, Ray Rice would be a Raven for the time being.
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

  12. #72
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,119
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    There is still a very real possibility that Ray Rice gets another chance with some team and he isn't going to just vanish in this game. If we keep it the same as we have always done it, Ray Rice would be a Raven for the time being.
    I don't think we have ever had a game where a guy cut midseason and out of football was still considered on a teams roster

  13. #73
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, AL
    Posts
    1,099
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I don't think we have ever had a game where a guy cut midseason and out of football was still considered on a teams roster
    So, he vanishes from the game?
    Tampa Bay Buccaneers GM

  14. #74
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Colorado
    Posts
    21,119
    Quote Originally Posted by ClintLB8 View Post
    So, he vanishes from the game?
    I would have to say, yes, unless he is signed by some team before the game starts. Teams, including the Ravens, have had months to claim him off the street. no one has. He has been a FA since November and is not on any teams roster.

  15. #75
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    8,791
    Quote Originally Posted by broncos SB2010 View Post
    I would have to say, yes, unless he is signed by some team before the game starts. Teams, including the Ravens, have had months to claim him off the street. no one has. He has been a FA since November and is not on any teams roster.
    I would have to agree. The only expect ion would be players like Hardy, Peterson, and Justin Blackmon. Guys who were suspended or whatever are still in play. Guys who are out of the league due to no team wanting to claim them for legal reasons or whatever shouldn't be in the game.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •