New BRONCOS computer wallpaper

(Apologies if this is in the wrong forum.)

Here's a new desktop wallpaper I made in honor of our beloved BRONCOS!! Hope you enjoy and feel free to use it everywhere. GO BRONCOS!!

Nice graphic

It's a bit sparse but if you're like me and have a zillion icons on the desktop, it'll work really well
    Red 98

Understood. I wanted room for people's icons. Here's the orange-backed version if anyone's interested. Hope you enjoy!
    Last edited by Astro1derboy; 03-09-2015 at 06:02 AM.

Here is another minimalistic-styled wallpaper. I have a full-color version of this done already but am working on some other items to accompany it. However, there's something really appealing to me about this grey-scale version that begged for its own rendering . . . so here it is. (This is also designed to work well if you have a boat-load of icons on your desktop. If not, still looks great!)

Design-notes: I took our old 'classic D' concept and updated it with our current logo. I was not overly pleased with the classic snort-steam so designed one to fit with the trendiness and beautiful flowing design-language. Took me several iterations to settle on one that didn't draw away from the main design yet fit. I was very pleased with this. I hope you all enjoy! GO BRONCOS!!
    Last edited by Astro1derboy; 03-19-2015 at 09:20 AM.

can you make that last one in blue and orange.
    2016 Adopted Bronco-TJ Ward

I really like that last one too

Check this classy one out. It's minimalist which is good for Wallpaper

I didn't make it. If it was one of you guys - THANK YOU.
    Red 98