Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    ಠ◡ಠ ⊙▃⊙ ಠ_ಠ ಠ~ಠ ಥ_ಥ
    It was really slow but I love that they're doing kind of a ground-zero origin story. My biggest problem is the characters. I can't really see myself getting into them like the other cast. At least not atm. Bullied nerd kid and hot perfect daughters' inevitable romance will be cliche (you know that's happening). I like Cliff Curtis from the fountain, but this show's Rick? idk. Druggy son as potential.

spoiler
    I really liked Cal too... think he would've made a great character for the long run...
    spoiler

just wished they ( the parents who actually ) saw a damn zombie would freak out a bit more

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

I liked it...of course it started out a bit slow so they could give some background but I liked the way it ended. The crazy heroin junkie who was the only one that knew the truth. Well, looks like all of LA will soon be learning the truth
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

The one thing i dont understand is how well the authorities kept a lid on disappearances and missing people. I guess initially 90% of the attacks happened inside?
    Glen Haven Fire

my guess is a lot of hospital victim, like when the junkie kid escapes the hospital, you can see the nurse are paniked when they say their is 2 death on the floor.

If its ground zero, then i bet a lot of old people, or cancer ( and other disease) patient where the first vitctims

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    my guess is a lot of hospital victim, like when the junkie kid escapes the hospital, you can see the nurse are paniked when they say their is 2 death on the floor.

If its ground zero, then i bet a lot of old people, or cancer ( and other disease) patient where the first vitctims
    I noticed that too. When the old man next to Nick looked like he was slipping away, the doctor said "We need to get him downstairs, NOW!" At first, I assumed it was to get him to an operating room, but now I wonder if that was where they take people that are dying so that no one sees what is happening to them.

Overall, decent episode, but I don't think I'll have a complete stance on the series until I see all 6 episodes.

Personally I absolutely loved it.

It's just the pilot so I don't think it's fair to judge it against TWD that has 5 seasons of depth.

Personally I actually think the cast has the potential to be far superior to TWD. Yes I like Rick and Daryl. But I think this show has far more actors that I've seen before than TWD started with.

We all just know them well now because it's been on 5 years.

I thought the episode did a great job of early story building with intensity at the end.

Oh and to Thors Hammer I take back my rebuttal to you from yesterday. Now that I've actually seen the episode I realize what you meant.

But I love how actually different the concept will be in this show. Same universe but that's it. Everything will be different from the zombies to the people conflicts.

well i am already annoyed haha. Cant the mom and dad just tell what the hell is happening to their son,daughter,ex wife....

Seriously how hard is it to say the virus turn people into zombies that eat each other. I no technically zombies dont exist in twd universe, but jeeesus i just want to hear the words...Just say you saw the damn principal try to eat you....

Dead people come back to life and try to eat you...Is it so hard to say ?

Am i the only one so annyoed by this ?

Its driving me crazy how only tobias acknowledges that the world is ending.
    Last edited by canadiansbronco; 08-30-2015 at 07:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by canadiansbronco View Post
    well i am already annoyed haha. Cant the mom and dad just tell what the hell is happening to their son,daughter,ex wife....

Seriously how hard is it to say the virus turn people into zombies that eat each other. I no technically zombies dont exist in twd universe, but jeeesus i just want to hear the words...Just say you saw the damn principal try to eat you....

Dead people come back to life and try to eat you...Is it so hard to say ?

Am i the only one so annyoed by this ?

Its driving me crazy how only tobias acknowledges that the world is ending.
    I'm with you...when the mother was just staring into space after the daughter kept asking "what's going on out there?"...geez, the kid has a heroin junkie for a brother, knowing the world is becoming overrun by flesh eating zombies can't be that much worse

I was disappointed tonight when Tobias was dropped off at home...I like his character and hope he becomes part of the group that tries to escape to the desert.

Interesting series so far... I like the buildup going on...
    http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

It's weird that they cast President Obama as the school principal.

"Half day of school" - Thanks Obama!
    Last edited by Freyaka; 08-31-2015 at 06:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's weird that they cast President Obama as the school principal.

"Half day of school" - Thanks Obama!
    Ya, I said to my wife..."look, Obama is a zombie!"

Already hooked, really like the cast so far.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

I liked the latest episode but not as much as the pilot.

I agree that some of this show is frustrating because of how much we already know about TWD. Makes it hard to condition ourselves to how people would react at the beginning with no knowledge of what's happening.

I do find myself constantly calling the characters stupid for handling things certain ways. Mainly refusing to spread the word about what's going on.

The pace is slower than TWD if that's even possible? But at the same time it's still way more intense when things actually happen. My wife said that right after the Tobias incident. That this show stresses her more.

I noticed the Principle Obama thing the second they showed him.

Also to Canadiansbronco you are now the second person I've heard today (you may have posted it days ago but I just read this thread today) that there are no zombies in TWD. I'm not quite sure why you guys are saying that? Am I missing something?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I liked the latest episode but not as much as the pilot.

I agree that some of this show is frustrating because of how much we already know about TWD. Makes it hard to condition ourselves to how people would react at the beginning with no knowledge of what's happening.

I do find myself constantly calling the characters stupid for handling things certain ways. Mainly refusing to spread the word about what's going on.

The pace is slower than TWD if that's even possible? But at the same time it's still way more intense when things actually happen. My wife said that right after the Tobias incident. That this show stresses her more.

I noticed the Principle Obama thing the second they showed him.

Also to Canadiansbronco you are now the second person I've heard today (you may have posted it days ago but I just read this thread today) that there are no zombies in TWD. I'm not quite sure why you guys are saying that? Am I missing something?
    You would have to assume if they had zombie movies that the term that would universally be used for zombies would be zombies instead of walkers, ect... This would make you assume that no one has any clue what they are.