Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    You would have to assume if they had zombie movies that the term that would universally be used for zombies would be zombies instead of walkers, ect... This would make you assume that no one has any clue what they are.
    I was wondering if the term was what he was referring to. So I understand that concept but for me as a viewer I still definitely consider it Zombies.

But I get how technically for the shows purpose they are not by that definition.

Which I read a lot of fan comments on the IGN review last week questioning if zombie lore doesn't exist in the FTWD universe. Since everyone acts so bewildered about what they could be.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I liked the latest episode but not as much as the pilot.

I agree that some of this show is frustrating because of how much we already know about TWD. Makes it hard to condition ourselves to how people would react at the beginning with no knowledge of what's happening.

I do find myself constantly calling the characters stupid for handling things certain ways. Mainly refusing to spread the word about what's going on.

The pace is slower than TWD if that's even possible? But at the same time it's still way more intense when things actually happen. My wife said that right after the Tobias incident. That this show stresses her more.

I noticed the Principle Obama thing the second they showed him.

Also to Canadiansbronco you are now the second person I've heard today (you may have posted it days ago but I just read this thread today) that there are no zombies in TWD. I'm not quite sure why you guys are saying that? Am I missing something?

It was confirmed by the producer that there as never been zombie fiction on TWD universe, so all the old movies, like the night of the living dead and the old romero ( i think) movies never happened. Therefore people dont know what they are dealing with.

Still drives insane that they wont tell each other what is happening tho haha

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Didnt even hear cannibilism once!

Still dont get how news of people eating people didnt get around quicker. Must have been a spam shortage
    Glen Haven Fire

Wait, so why did the junkies friend have a gun and why did the junkie shoot him. That had to of been one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on TV

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    Wait, so why did the junkies friend have a gun and why did the junkie shoot him. That had to of been one of the dumbest things I've ever seen on TV
    Seriously? I thought it was pretty straight forward. His friend was his drug dealer. Nick was going around with loose lips and his mom went to his buddies house.

The friend/drug dealer started to see Nick as too much of a liability to get him exposed even though they were buddies.

Friend took him to somewhere no one would hear him take him out. Nick realized it and created a scuffle and ended up shooting his buddy.

It really wasn't that hard to figure out. Far from the dumbest thing ever on TV.

Seriously? I thought it was pretty straight forward. His friend was his drug dealer. Nick was going around with loose lips and his mom went to his buddies house.

The friend/drug dealer started to see Nick as too much of a liability to get him exposed even though they were buddies.

Friend took him to somewhere no one would hear him take him out. Nick realized it and created a scuffle and ended up shooting his buddy.

It really wasn't that hard to figure out. Far from the dumbest thing ever on TV.
    Yeah you could pick that up as soon as his buddy told him to stay at the diner

I liked the 2nd episode better than the pilot the teenagers infuriate me but its intriguing to see how everything falls apart

Im still on the fence....

No one can explain how all these people disappeared and seem to be in their homes cause hardly anyone was in the streets....zombie or not, and hardly anyone was asking questions...
    Glen Haven Fire

Quote Originally Posted by armedequation View Post
    Im still on the fence....

No one can explain how all these people disappeared and seem to be in their homes cause hardly anyone was in the streets....zombie or not, and hardly anyone was asking questions...
    It's L.A. Think the assumption is that a ton of the walkers look like junkies or Hobos.

I think the riot made that pretty obvious that the average Joe can't tell the difference.

mustve been daydreaming when they were talking in the diner and what not.

Quote Originally Posted by VenomousDB View Post
    mustve been daydreaming when they were talking in the diner and what not.
    Lol understandable. Some people complain it's too slow paced.

Looved tonight's episode, we can thank nick and the old man for dropping some truth on these morons (mom and dad). Lmfao at travis being against guns even after seeing his neighbour take a shotgun blast to the face and keep moving...

We finally see the military response. hey susane and the honey i am home from the husband killed me haha where was he to be sooo aout of touch.

Think we will see LA get bombed in the next couple of episode

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Ya, Travis doesn't like guns? He'll change his mind soon. And he's going to be doing a lot of digging if he thinks he's gonna bury every one of his friends that doesn't make it

And I knew they wouldn't make it to the desert...though I was surprised it was because of the military presence. I figured the freeways out of town would be a parking lot and they'd be trapped.

Definitely liking this show!
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!
    LSU 15-0 2019 BCS Champions...Geaux Tigers

Absolutely loved this episode. Probably my favorite so far. Things are getting really crazy. And the military is going to give them a false sense of everything returning to normal.

Travis needs to man up quick though.

The showrunner said there would be no Rick of this show. But I think Daniel (Rueben Blades) is going to be the Rick of this show. He knows how to survive.

Things are slowly coming together but I actually love the pacing. Crazy to think that in 3 episodes only 1 day has elapsed on the show.

No one finished the season?

I thought season one was pretty great. This is going to be a good show and so far I think I like it more than TWD even.

i did, loved it, water survival next