Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Jermz79 View Post
    I don't understand why this show get's so much hate?

People complain about TWD not giving them enough action and too much character development and then turn around and complain about this show giving too much action and not enough character development??

I happen to think this show is better than TWD, sure it isn't as high budget as TWD but from what they probably have to work with, they've done a great job in my opinion.

The last episode with Nick being alone and walking with the dead was awesome ... especially when he joined the herd!!! Strength in Numbers!!!
    I agree with everything you said except I think you meant to say turn around and complain that Fear doesn't have enough action

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    I stopped watching and can't even get back to try again... I really didn't like the characters..
    Then why bother coming and commenting at the start of the second half of season two?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Then why bother coming and commenting at the start of the second half of season two?
    Just saw the thread after trying to watch the series again and joined the conversation. Sorry that offended you.

http://s7.postimg.org/hjr8fcmaz/EM2.jpg

Adopted Bronco: Andy Janovich

Quote Originally Posted by EddieMac View Post
    Just saw the thread after trying to watch the series again and joined the conversation. Sorry that offended you.

It didn't offend me. I just don't see the point when people bother going into a thread just to say they haven't watched something since the beginning.

Sorry if that offended you that I asked.

Actually not that impressed with this weeks episode.