Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Shannon Sharpe crying on twitter

lol my favorite....

@BigCatCountry why the long face @ShannonSharpe? Oh wait. You're a horse."

i like how its JT quitting on the broncos because he took more money to go elsewhere, yet when a team cuts a player, what is that exactly?

fact is, when you are good other teams steal your talent away, especially when you keep your fossil QB another year preventing you from matching slightly better offers.
    Last edited by EddieMac; 03-11-2015 at 06:33 AM. Reason: Language in link

Welcome Back! #85

He did quit

He quit halfway through the season last year

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/3...on-the-broncos
    Last edited by dizzolve; 03-10-2015 at 01:49 PM.
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

When Jags fans attack.

We'll see just how great he is in jacksonville. Dude is softer than baby turd.

There's a reason he went to Jacksonville.

Yeah definitely a mismatch in the passing game when used right but he is a huge liability in the run game/. I am interested in how Green looks in the new system..He is an outstanding run blocker but the funny thing is when he was drafted he was known as a great pass catcher and needed to develop his blocking skills http://www.sbnation.com/2011/4/19/21...couting-report
    Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    He did quit

He quit halfway through the season last year

http://www.milehighreport.com/2015/3...on-the-broncos
    I remember getting attacked for saying this when it happened.

My "baseless" accusations and just being a "hater". and what the heck is wrong with me, I don't even like the Broncos anyway.

Hooray, beer!

Someone called Shannon out on how he quit on the broncos to make more money in baltimore.

Gotta say, Shannon calling JT out is a bit like the pot calling the kettle black...

Sharpe never said JT was a quitter for leaving the Broncos. He said he quit mid-way through last season, and that he wouldn't pay him 9 million a year because of that. He was then insulted multiple times by Jags fans who said he was just "butt hurt" over JT leaving the Broncos. He replied in kind. And by saying basically he is happy for both. Thomas got paid and gets to take care of himself and his family now. And the Broncos aren't overpaying for a 1 dimensional TE who shows questionable effort and heart.

Sharpe was referring to JT being butt-hurt he didn't get the money he wanted from the Broncos, so he got an owie and rode the bench until his boo-boo got better-- he quit via hiding under his injury.

Guy was under contract 4-years and played in only 27 games the last two years now he wants the big money. He got paid for 4 and played in less than two.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by FrostySeamus View Post
    Sharpe never said JT was a quitter for leaving the Broncos. He said he quit mid-way through last season, and that he wouldn't pay him 9 million a year because of that. He was then insulted multiple times by Jags fans who said he was just "butt hurt" over JT leaving the Broncos. He replied in kind. And by saying basically he is happy for both. Thomas got paid and gets to take care of himself and his family now. And the Broncos aren't overpaying for a 1 dimensional TE who shows questionable effort and heart.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    Sharpe was referring to JT being butt-hurt he didn't get the money he wanted from the Broncos, so he got an owie and rode the bench until his boo-boo got better-- he quit via hiding under his injury.

Guy was under contract 4-years and played in only 27 games the last two years now he wants the big money. He got paid for 4 and played in less than two.
    Yes to both. Sharpe wasn't talking about leaving Denver he was talking about laying down during last season.Also this isnt the first time Sharpe busted Thomas out . He went on a 5 minute rant last season about what a horrible run blocker he was...funny thing is thats about when Thomas went in the tank..mentally weak also?
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

man Sharpe would be a great addition to this smack forum, i will definitely say that

Welcome Back! #85

man Sharpe would be a great addition to this smack forum, i will definitely say that
    Oh, that would be funny!!!
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

I second that!

Its also kind of fun to read the replies by the Jags fans and the replies from Sharpe. The tens of Jags fans coming out bringing up 1996 is funny, but then Sharpe breaking out the momma jokes is priceless!
    Kyle: Dude! I almost thought those Afghani kids talked you into not liking America.
    Stan: No, dude. America may have some problems, but it's our home. Our team. And if you don't wanna root for your team, then you should get the hell out of the stadium.
    Kyle: Yeah.
    Stan:<salutes the American flag> Go America.
    Kyle:<salutes> Go America...

Kyle: Go Broncos.
    Stan: Yeah, go Broncos.
    Cartman: Yeah.

TheSportsShow by Denver Post has an interview with Sharpe about the things that were about to happen yesterday. I think it was around 1 or 2 PM so it wasn't after FA started. It was entertaining though!

http://sportsshow.denverpost.com/

It's under the 'guests' tab
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese