Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

The Broncos were patient with JT through his two and a half years of injuries early in his career, essentially molding him into the player (receiver) he is today. He wants to get paid for his season and a half of success and I can respect that. However I predict that Thomas will take his money and retire when his success dwindles with Jacksonville inside 2-3 years, as his heart doesn't appear to be in the game of football.

Defense wins championships

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    Ah yes, the ugliest helmet in the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Ah yes, the ugliest helmet in the NFL.
    I always thought those Jaguars look like Disney characters.

As I was reading, I began to feel like Julius was breaking up with us. I want to hand him a box of tissues and tell him not to let the door hit him on the way out.
    https://media.giphy.com/media/cAgxSFqbyaQgeyY3VA/giphy.gif

Glad he got is payday, but bet he doesn't last more than 2 years there. Bad move Jacksonville, you have way more needs.

Jacksonville has a "winning mentality."

LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL

BYE, BYE, All I can say is you better save your money because you will be cut in two years for not producing enough to justify your salary.

Samparnell - Adopted Coach & Mentor
    2016 Adopted Bronco - Derek Wolfe
    2014 Adopted Bronco - DeMarcus Ware - 2015 Adopted Bronco - Von Miller

Quote Originally Posted by LSIGRAD09 View Post
    Jacksonville has a "winning mentality."

LLLLLLOOOOOOLLLLLL
    Yea, what a joke. They have a "pay you millions" mentality. They probably just said he gives them a chance to win.

2019 Adopt-A-Bronco: Dr. Dre'Mont Jones

This is pretty silly if you ask me, it does sound like a break up note. Stand up like a man and say you wanted to get paid so you went with the highest bidder, it's the truth.

Dear Julius,
    I see you are already using your money to hire an assistant to write a letter to the Broncos fans who supported you. Save it! Were not stupid! We all saw how you gave up on the team half way through the season because you were more worried about getting paid than winning. There is nothing wrong with that but just be honest. And quit telling the media how you are heading to Jacksonville because you really want to be part of something! Isn't being on the highest scoring offense in NFL history something? Isn't the team that drafted you even though you only had 2 years exp. playing football and believed in you something. Or the teammates who helped you make the transfer to an elite TE something?
    I hope you realize that every game your going to face teams best coverage guys, and double teams. I know you think your ready, but you don't have the heart! How do I know? I watched you play like a 5'5" 150 LB placekicker rather than the 6'5" 250 LB TE you are listed as. Alligator arms! Your a basketball player, you like to dunk the ball and flex but you don't want no part of the war in the trenches and I cant remember you ever laying out to make a catch and put your body on the line like Emmanuel Sanders.
    You should send a personal letter to Peyton, DT, and the rest of the players you played with in Denver because they are just as responsible for your contract. I wonder how many 40 catch 400 yd 4 td seasons it will take before they cut you loose? Maybe you'll play out your contract cause last I checked the jags chose the helmet above! Makes sense they would over pay for a 6'5" 250 lb softy!

Regards
    58Miller
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Quote Originally Posted by JayJack View Post
    Hate to see him leave Denver, but glad to have him in Jacksonville.
    For a quarter season, then 3/4 of a season then nothing then a full season?? or a mix..Good luck and we will miss him.

GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will probably get a 3rd or 4th round Compensatory pick next year for him leaving us this year.

Dear Julius,
    I see you are already using your money to hire an assistant to write a letter to the Broncos fans who supported you. Save it! Were not stupid! We all saw how you gave up on the team half way through the season because you were more worried about getting paid than winning. There is nothing wrong with that but just be honest. And quit telling the media how you are heading to Jacksonville because you really want to be part of something! Isn't being on the highest scoring offense in NFL history something? Isn't the team that drafted you even though you only had 2 years exp. playing football and believed in you something. Or the teammates who helped you make the transfer to an elite TE something?
    I hope you realize that every game your going to face teams best coverage guys, and double teams. I know you think your ready, but you don't have the heart! How do I know? I watched you play like a 5'5" 150 LB placekicker rather than the 6'5" 250 LB TE you are listed as. Alligator arms! Your a basketball player, you like to dunk the ball and flex but you don't want no part of the war in the trenches and I cant remember you ever laying out to make a catch and put your body on the line like Emmanuel Sanders.
    You should send a personal letter to Peyton, DT, and the rest of the players you played with in Denver because they are just as responsible for your contract. I wonder how many 40 catch 400 yd 4 td seasons it will take before they cut you loose? Maybe you'll play out your contract cause last I checked the jags chose the helmet above! Makes sense they would over pay for a 6'5" 250 lb softy!

Regards
    58Miller
    Actually, I think there's plenty wrong with that. Yeah, it's a business but it's also his job. He wouldn't last a day flipping burgers at a burger joint with that attitude. I'm glad that turd is off our hands.
    Adopted Poster
    AZ Snake Fan

Damage control for his and especially his father's big mouth.

He hasn't earned such a position on a team, and JVille is - let's face it - desperate.