Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    About one of the worst places in the country you could raise children is California. He should be out of there already.

Quote Originally Posted by baphamet View Post
    coming from a broncos fan, that is comical... rivers is younger than manning when the broncos acquired him.
    He's also not Manning and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by weefishy View Post
    He's also not Manning and never will be.
    yeah and? are you telling me manning isn't old and river is because rivers isn't manning?

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    Non factor in the division race..playoffs, results of our games vs the Chargers...The only time hewon vs us in the last 4 years was because of the running game and defense knowing our audibles... The Guy couldnt even lead his team to a desperately needed win at home vs us when Manning was on one leg =NONFACTOR
    lol who's lying now? the chargers knew your audibles huh? you are full of excuses, arnt you? do you honestly believe the broncos were stupid enough to not change their audibles when they played the chargers? in fact, manning changes them every single game....but you knew that already didn't you?

Quote Originally Posted by weefishy View Post
    About one of the worst places in the country you could raise children is California. He should be out of there already.
    Whoa whoa whoa!!!! Be nice to Cali out here! We got lots a great stuff!!! Just not the football teams....
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

It's funny listening to the chargers talking like they are going to keep rivers. They are just trying to bring up his value prior to draft day. No way Rivers plays a snap for the Chargers this season.

And as the Rivers flows....
    .... slowly to Tenesee......
    ... I... can't help.... falling in lo...... wait.... sorry... was having a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    It's funny listening to the chargers talking like they are going to keep rivers. They are just trying to bring up his value prior to draft day. No way Rivers plays a snap for the Chargers this season.
    I'd take that bet.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by ebsoria View Post
    And as the Rivers flows....
    .... slowly to Tenesee......
    ... I... can't help.... falling in lo...... wait.... sorry... was having a moment.
    My brother lives in Decatur Alabama his hometown and I live 80 miles west of Nashville "Tennessee" we might buy Titans season tickets just to raze him if it happens lol
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

Quote Originally Posted by Beagle View Post
    My brother lives in Decatur Alabama his hometown and I live 80 miles west of Nashville "Tennessee" we might buy Titans season tickets just to raze him if it happens lol
    I bet Titans season tickets come cheap cheap!!!

I bet Titans season tickets come cheap cheap!!!
    They send reps around state trying to sell seats. Only tickets easier to get are Chargers and Raiders tickets.lol I have had great seats every time the Broncos come to town 50 Yard line Broncos side usually below face value
    are you talking career or right now? because i don't see how you can say manning is top 5 even healthy.dude will never be a top 5 QB again, he is done.

how are they trying to bring up his value? by sayuing they want to keep him? LOL you cant be serious??

thats is just PR fodder, if the chargers are indeed trying to trade him, he has already been in talks with that team to get an extenstion done before that trade could even take place.

if the titans and chargers truly have not been talking to each other like both teams claim, that trade will not happen, at least not before the #2 pick.

i supposed the titans could go ahead and draft mariota then trade him, but there are other teams interested as well so....

Quote Originally Posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    I'd take that bet.
    And I'll double down as well.
    "Mike Harden, meet Steve Largent." KA-BOOM!!

Quote Originally Posted by onanygivensunda View Post
    And I'll double down as well.
    the new rumor is he will sign an extension soon and stay a charger. after saying he wanted to play the contract out, it sure sounds to me like posturing.

maybe rivers isn't the honest guy everyone says he is? they all said he was just being honest when he said those things, so what changed? did he all of a sudden have a change of heart? or did the money get bigger?

we shall see.......oh and i think you are set to make some money with that bet. lol

Whoa whoa whoa!!!! Be nice to Cali out here! We got lots a great stuff!!! Just not the football teams....
    True. We just can't seem to make the PO's anymore but we make up for it, that's for sure. I've always wondered what's left for Denver fans to do in Dove Valley when Football ends so early in January? Do they vacation in Cali or maybe San Diego and get some sun?
    Sorry Denver Haters...I've been on an extended business trip....