Page 17 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 ... LastLast
    I still think it's absolutely absurd how many times we rest Cargo and Tulo every year. I guess they are trying to spread them out to avoid injuries. But players today are pansies compared to 60 years ago.

Tulo has been hot lately and you take him out of the lineup? He and Cargo should be playing nearly everyday. With non scheduled rest days every 3 weeks maybe. They already get schedule breaks usually once a week. Why do they need more?

Drives me insane the way this roster is handled.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I still think it's absolutely absurd how many times we rest Cargo and Tulo every year. I guess they are trying to spread them out to avoid injuries. But players today are pansies compared to 60 years ago.

Tulo has been hot lately and you take him out of the lineup? He and Cargo should be playing nearly everyday. With non scheduled rest days every 3 weeks maybe. They already get schedule breaks usually once a week. Why do they need more?

Drives me insane the way this roster is handled.
    Agreed, we could have used him today. he changes are whole line up without him teams can pitch around Arenado.
    "Criticism is a privilege that you earn--it shouldn't be your opening move in an interaction."

Gettin smoked by the fish again

The crap team is back

Why does Walt keep pitching to Stanton? How many HR's do you have to give up to one guy? SMH!!!

I understand if we lose because our pitching gers crushed but there is no excuse for our offense especially with Dickerson back.

Quote Originally Posted by 58Miller View Post
    I understand if we lose because our pitching gers crushed but there is no excuse for our offense especially with Dickerson back.
    Who do you have hit when you're down by 3, top of the 9th, with 2 men on? Well Walt thinks it's Ynoa instead of Cargo.

Rockies flirting with that 100 losses pace now.

Rockies flirting with that 100 losses pace now.
    Cargo hurt again. Is he headed to the DL?

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Cargo hurt again. Is he headed to the DL?
    Mild hand sprain. So day to day not DL. But he wouldn't be able to hit well until it heals. Unfortunate considering he has been coming on at the plate over the past 3 weeks.

The series win over the weekend got them back on a 70-92 pace though.

Mild hand sprain. So day to day not DL. But he wouldn't be able to hit well until it heals. Unfortunate considering he has been coming on at the plate over the past 3 weeks.

The series win over the weekend got them back on a 70-92 pace though.
    Not losing 100 games is nice, but there is really nothing positive that comes out of this season for me. The best this team can hope for at this point is to finish 4th out of a five team division.
    Woo hoo??

Quote Originally Posted by darryn16 View Post
    Not losing 100 games is nice, but there is really nothing positive that comes out of this season for me. The best this team can hope for at this point is to finish 4th out of a five team division.
    Woo hoo??
    Oh don't get me wrong. I don't celebrate seasons like this in any form or fashion. It's sad but I just take solace in never losing 100 games in a season as a franchise. It keeps you out of the most embarrassing seasons in league history chatter.

Oh don't get me wrong. I don't celebrate seasons like this in any form or fashion. It's sad but I just take solace in never losing 100 games in a season as a franchise. It keeps you out of the most embarrassing seasons in league history chatter.
    Yeah, I don't know what the issue is with this team; (aside from the obvious disinterest in winning from the ownership).
    Maybe Colorado isn't destined to have a MLB team?

My wife and I greatly enjoyed seeing Rafael Betancourt on the mound in the seventh inning last night. The Rockies pulled off a big win at San Francisco.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

I love Arenado but you gotta question how long he'll be here. There is no way Boras lets him reup long term like he let Cargo after seeing what happened here.