Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib questioned in assault

DALLAS - Denver Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib was arrested Tuesday night for aggravated assault in Dallas.

According to our affiliate WFAA, Talib and his brother are under investigation for an aggravated assault at a nightclub.

Dallas police say two vehicles connected with the Talib brothers were towed from the club.

Both brothers were questioned and released at the scene of the incident.

Charges could be forthcoming.

(KUSA-TV 2015 Multimedia Holdings Corporation)

This could be pretty major. Things you don't want to see

Aggravated ... and
    Assault

And not both together for sure

Considering the state of the game today - this might have a HUGE negative impact on our Broncos.

We'll see though
    Red 98

The early bird may get the worm, but the 2nd mouse gets the cheese

Your title is misleading at present, he wasn't arrested he was questioned. fyi.

definitely need more facts.

If the charges stick he could be looking at 6 to 8 games suspension Maybe serve time because of his history. This is the last thing the Broncos need right now.

Have seen nothing about this anywhere but here. If true, this is why I was concerned about us bringing in Talib last year. Was really hoping he had gotten past this.

Just saw the story. Really really hope it's less than it seems. I was against getting Talib last year exactly because of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Remedy View Post
    Your title is misleading at present, he wasn't arrested he was questioned. fyi.

definitely need more facts.
    how is is it misleading?? "Broncos cornerback Aqib Talib arrested in Dallas"

You can't spell offseason without handcuffs

Quote Originally Posted by multimoussa View Post
    Because they never were actually arrested. They were questioned at the scene (this does not mean arrested). After that they were allowed to leave. Now there is an investigation underway. So again at no point in this story were they arrested so yes your title was misleading.

Yawn.

What would be big is Talib getting in his car, and getting a DUI, or worse, driving away from the Club. This stuff happens all the time, as any NFL player has a bullseye on their back for the fools out there.

The Indiana Pacers Chris Copeland was stabbed last night in a club. Now that is serious. What Aaron Hernandez and Perrish Cox did was "serious". What Talib did (or didn't do) is not nearly as serious as what a couple of members of the Broncos Front Office did by driving with blood alcohol level of over 3-times the legal limit.

With that being said, you never like to see the names of any players appear on the Police Blotter.

You might know something I don't, I just delivered what I read on a news site, I by no means was around to see what happened so I apologize if I mislead anyone.

Was getting worried we would get through the offseason without one of our players in legal trouble, so glad we got this out of the way. *End sarcasm*

2013,2014, and 2015 Adopt a Bronco: Champ Bailey, Marvin Austin and Matt Paradis

If the charges stick he could be looking at 6 to 8 games suspension Maybe serve time because of his history. This is the last thing the Broncos need right now.
    It is not like we do not have 3 quality CBs and several very good ones.

He wasn't arrested. he was questioned and released and not charge as of yet.

You might know something I don't, I just delivered what I read on a news site, I by no means was around to see what happened so I apologize if I mislead anyone.
    No worries, updated the title for you. Hopefully nothing comes of this.

Not too worried if they were released at the scene, sounds to me more like nothing else to write about in the offseason so this should get some hits imo
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien