Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Aaron Hernandez Indicted On Another Charge

http://www.cnn.com/2015/05/11/us/aar...-intimidation/

Aaron Hernandez indicted on another charge of shooting his former right hand man who witnessed him shooting and killing 2 in Boston in 2012.

This guy is completely evil. Holy smokes. Patriots had a really bad day yesterday.
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

Aaron is running out of money

Such a shame all his money is probably going to go to his lawyers instead of the families of the slew of victims left in his wake..........

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports...wyer/27805243/

Aaron has a new tatoo now too ...... on his neck above the collar line and under the ear that reads - LIFETIME.

"Aaron Hernandez's lawyer says former Patriots player is running out of money"

In court Thursday, Moses ordered a 60-day extension of a restraining order barring Hernandez from selling his 2005 Hummer and keeping the money. Ward's attorneys filed a temporary restraining order after the vehicle turned up for sale at a used car lot in Wrentham.

The judge advised attorneys for Ward and Hernandez to come to an agreement on the sale of the vehicle, and he ordered that the proceeds be held by the court. A status conference on the sale of the vehicle was scheduled for July 20.

Ward's attorneys have placed an attachment on Hernandez's $1.3 million house in North Attleboro, meaning it cannot be sold without them being notified.
    Fitzpatrick told the judge that he didn't know whether Jenkins and her daughter were still living in the home.

Ward's attorney, Douglas Sheff, said after the hearing that the next step is filing a motion for discovery to learn more about Hernandez's assets. Sheff said the Hummer was the "tip of the iceberg."

"If he has someone working on his behalf for a vehicle, imagine what he could be doing with millions of dollars. We really need to find out where things are now," Sheff said.

In a separate hearing Thursday in Boston, Hernandez pleaded not guilty to a witness intimidation charge that prosecutors say is related to a 2012 double murder he's also charged in.
    Prosecutors say Hernandez shot friend Alexander Bradley in 2013 in Florida a night after Bradley made a remark about the double slaying in Boston. Hernandez has pleaded not guilty to fatally shooting two men in a car over a spilled drink in a bar; that case is pending.

Bradley has said Hernandez retaliated against him by shooting him in the face, resulting in the loss of his right eye.
    Red 98

This guy has turned out to be a sociopath. Even getting this tattoo is against the rules and he can't even follow that. Wonder how he managed to get it?

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    This guy has turned out to be a sociopath. Even getting this tattoo is against the rules and he can't even follow that. Wonder how he managed to get it?

He's still Aaron Hernandez, he's going to be popular among his peers (assuming he was placed in Gen Pop, probably a more restricted one)

For them that's like an autograph

It's bad enough killing one person, but two? (Even if that guy didn't die, Hernandez still attempted it.)

If he's found guilty of that, he really needs to be put on death row. Heck, if the government would allow it, I'd kill him myself. The guy is completely evil, and doesn't deserve any favors from anyone. Prison's not the best place in the world, but they at least let you sleep and eat. Heck, an episode of Dexter's Lab I saw years ago ended with his dad in prison watching TV saying "I should've gotten myself arrested years ago."

2014 Pick'Em Challenge Champion
    Proud Fan of the 3 Time Super Bowl Champion Denver Broncos

The real crime here is that car! Was he trying to look like a geezer?

And what's with the speakers? Gonna kick some 2 Chainz cruising to Old Country Buffet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rancid View Post
    The real crime here is that car! Was he trying to look like a geezer?

And what's with the speakers? Gonna kick some 2 Chainz cruising to Old Country Buffet?
    There must be something satisfying about rattling people's dentures...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    There must be something satisfying about rattling people's dentures...
    I have a pair of sub woofers and a thousand watt amp in the trunk of my mustang GT. with them in there there is no room for much else.

Just because they are there does not mean you have to use them all the time.

I usually only crank them up when some punk is trying to let the world know what his taste in music is. It tends to get their attention mostly just wimp away.

Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    I have a pair of sub woofers and a thousand watt amp in the trunk of my mustang GT. with them in there there is no room for much else.

Just because they are there does not mean you have to use them all the time.
    I meant using them against others...

I usually only crank them up when some punk is trying to let the world know what his taste in music is. It tends to get their attention mostly just wimp away.
    Haha, that's actually pretty funny

Judge upholds Aaron Hernandez murder conviction

A bid by former Patriots tight end Aaron Hernandez to have his conviction on a first-degree murder charge in the death of Odin Lloyd has been denied in Massachusetts.

Hernandez’s attorneys filed motions asking Bristol County Superior Court Judge Susan Garsh to set aside the jury’s verdict and find Hernandez not guilty of murder and one of the gun charges he was also convicted of in April because the state “utterly failed” to prove its case. Garsh didn’t agree with their argument.

“Considering the evidence in the light most favorable to the Commonwealth, the court finds that a rational jury could find that the Commonwealth proved every essential element of the crimes charged in counts 1 and 2 beyond a reasonable doubt,” Garsh wrote, via the Hartford Courant.

The defense attorneys also asked Garsh to reduce the first-degree murder charge because the crime did not “deviate in any drastic sense” from those resulting in second-degree murder charges. That request was also denied, but Hernandez can still pursue an appeal while also preparing for a December trial on charges that he murdered two other men in July 2012.
    Red 98

Quote Originally Posted by dizzolve View Post
    Adopted Bronco: DeMarcus Ware

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...er_dailymailus

Incarcerated Bob IBN ‏@incarceratedbob 3m3 minutes ago
    Bloods gang with the acquisition of the year getting Aaron Hernandez. Proven clutch shooter. Crips will regret this

I found IBN's comment comical. It appears his true colors have come out and the color is red

CHILDREN ARE THE RAINBOW OF LIFE
    GRANDCHILDREN ARE THE POT OF GOLD

http://www.cnn.com/2016/03/25/us/aar...dez-home-sale/

Aaron Hernandez' famous home is for sale

Red 98