Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I don't think Thawne is truly gone. Just that specific aberration of him is. We've already seen him survive this happening once, I'm sure there is one of his duplicates on the run in another time period. He'll be back at some point.
    Well the only thing that caused doubt is that every single instance of him that he brought to that one time from either future or past also evaporated when it happened.

So I didn't know if that was intended to signify him being completely gone or not.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Well the only thing that caused doubt is that every single instance of him that he brought to that one time from either future or past also evaporated when it happened.

So I didn't know if that was intended to signify him being completely gone or not.
    Well that timeline might be gone but hey we got other earth's to pull from lol.

But a great finish to the season.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Not a whole lot to talk about on this show so far other than that itís still entertaining and fun.

But it seem almost a slower start than the other shows as far as hashing out the season long arc.

Usually this show is fewer episodes which is why Iím surprised they are developing it slow. But I would think with its popularity that maybe this season is full length now?

Not a whole lot to talk about on this show so far other than that it’s still entertaining and fun.

But it seem almost a slower start than the other shows as far as hashing out the season long arc.

Usually this show is fewer episodes which is why I’m surprised they are developing it slow. But I would think with its popularity that maybe this season is full length now?
    I haven't enjoyed it as much so far... Hopefully we'll get some new characters soon to mix things up.

I haven't enjoyed it as much so far... Hopefully we'll get some new characters soon to mix things up.
    Yeah itís falling into the typical CW season 3 creativity rut. Guess we will have to wait and see how the villain pans out.

It really seems like all of these shows are really taking their time hashing out the season arc storyline for villains this year. Iím assuming the lady from this episode will continue on. So the heroes are starting to become aware of her.

On Flash is where the audience knows the villain the best but the heroes are not really aware of him yet.

Hopefully the pace pays off eventually.

It really seems like all of these shows are really taking their time hashing out the season arc storyline for villains this year. I’m assuming the lady from this episode will continue on. So the heroes are starting to become aware of her.

On Flash is where the audience knows the villain the best but the heroes are not really aware of him yet.

Hopefully the pace pays off eventually.
    Some times it seems knowing the villain to early can hurt. Big time if they rush with it. Arrow last season had great potential and kind of rushed the reveal and made it work towards the end. So I am willing to give it time to unveil the villain of they can do it well.

Adopted posters: Every last poster on the amazing broncos country message board. All of them past and present and future

Entertaining Midseason finale. Found it a bit humorous and maybe a little weird that with the Vikings theme this week they chose to make sure they had a female leader that sounds an awful lot like Lagertha from the tv show Vikings.

Also saw the trailer for Black Lightning that debuts when these shows come back from the break. Not sure if I'm going to jump on that right away.

Entertaining Midseason finale. Found it a bit humorous and maybe a little weird that with the Vikings theme this week they chose to make sure they had a female leader that sounds an awful lot like Lagertha from the tv show Vikings.

Also saw the trailer for Black Lightning that debuts when these shows come back from the break. Not sure if I'm going to jump on that right away.
    It's not connected in anyway to these shows. It's a comic show, but it isn't a part of the shared universe. I'm not really interested in it due to that.

It's not connected in anyway to these shows. It's a comic show, but it isn't a part of the shared universe. I'm not really interested in it due to that.
    Well that's good to know. If there is never any chance of a crossover then count me out.

Enjoyable final and will be interesting to see how long without firestorm they go, as firestorm has had multiple people make up the team. And how long John will be I the team.

As far as black lightning I will probably watch it because why not. And I do remember seeing the extended returning show for CW and they had their superheroes and at the end they did black lightning. I wonder if it finds it way in via another earth or something.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Enjoyable final and will be interesting to see how long without firestorm they go, as firestorm has had multiple people make up the team. And how long John will be I the team.

As far as black lightning I will probably watch it because why not. And I do remember seeing the extended returning show for CW and they had their superheroes and at the end they did black lightning. I wonder if it finds it way in via another earth or something.
    They have said that it is not connected in anyway to the other shows.