Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

HOF Case for Mr. B.

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multime...8-6b85dcf6010f

The first video is HOF case for Mr B, the second goes along with it. I enjoyed both so I thought I would share
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post

The first video is HOF case for Mr B, the second goes along with it. I enjoyed both so I thought I would share
    Gave me chills and got a little choked up. That's what I love about Mr. B. A quiet leader who has done great things for our beloved team and the NFL, yet is not imposing, arrogant or self-entitled like some owners we know.

This brought me to tears, honestly... I absolutely love the Bowlen family for what they've done for the team, and the area surrounding it...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I know other teams' owners get more publicity but on merit of actions combined with success of their football team imo Mr B belongs in the NFL HoF and it is a no brainer.

Have close friends with fans of a lot of football teams and very few teams have enjoyed more success then us since 1984 man.

His work in building the NFL into the powerhouse it is today has gone noticed by few but those who have read about it or seen it know Mr B was instrumental in building the NFL into to what it is today.

Someone posted in another thread how many of the Bowlen family are not just in the Broncos but also working in the NFL and that is a good thing.
    Win lose or tie Bronco fan til I die

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    Have close friends with fans of a lot of football teams and very few teams have enjoyed more success then us since 1984 man.
    Very true. He's the best owner in the NFL and gets my vote
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Hadez View Post
    I know other teams' owners get more publicity but on merit of actions combined with success of their football team imo Mr B belongs in the NFL HoF and it is a no brainer.

His work in building the NFL into the powerhouse it is today has gone noticed by few but those who have read about it or seen it know Mr B was instrumental in building the NFL into to what it is today.

Someone posted in another thread how many of the Bowlen family are not just in the Broncos but also working in the NFL and that is a good thing.
    Even before. Mile High Stadium has been sold out since 1970, and the Denver Broncos haven't had back-to-back losing seasons since 1971-72. Pat Bowlen has sustained that level of performance by hiring good people and letting them do their jobs. He isn't a meddler, micromanager or tightwad like some owners. He has had people within the organization who have kept him informed from different perspectives.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    Even before. Mile High Stadium has been sold out since 1970, and the Denver Broncos haven't had back-to-back losing seasons since 1971-72. Pat Bowlen has sustained that level of performance by hiring good people and letting them do their jobs. He isn't a meddler, micromanager or tightwad like some owners. He has had people within the organization who have kept him informed from different perspectives.
    That is the #1 reason in my estimation. Bowlen a knew what he wanted and found people to achieve those results. I am so glad he is not the Jerry Jones type.

Something else not to be overlooked is his commitment to Broncos being such a benefit to the community.

He's HoF in my books!!!

OMG, I hate the Patriots and their sports media. On the Boston sports media this morning, they were saying in the most arrogant way, OK Goodell, you want to mess with Kraft, then you are playing around with the ONLY owner who was SOLELY responsible for negotiating all the TV contracts that the league has enjoyed these years.

And they said, piss Kraft off and he can pull out at any time because there has been NO ONE before who has been able to do it and there is no one else who can or will negotiate these going forward.

I was driving and fuming but managed to call. I completely reamed them out for their disgusting misinformation and complete lack of knowledge about Mr, B's role and told them how sick of them I was and how they were just like their team....it's their arrogance and sense of overblown egos that people hate.

He doesn't need a case made for him. He's a shoe-in. Period.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    OMG, I hate the Patriots and their sports media. On the Boston sports media this morning, they were saying in the most arrogant way, OK Goodell, you want to mess with Kraft, then you are playing around with the ONLY owner who was SOLELY responsible for negotiating all the TV contracts that the league has enjoyed these years.

And they said, piss Kraft off and he can pull out at any time because there has been NO ONE before who has been able to do it and there is no one else who can or will negotiate these going forward.

I was driving and fuming but managed to call. I completely reamed them out for their disgusting misinformation and complete lack of knowledge about Mr, B's role and told them how sick of them I was and how they were just like their team....it's their arrogance and sense of overblown egos that people hate.
    God I wish I could by you 50 drinks right nowYou are my hero
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Which show did you do this on?!? I'd like to here your rant/their reaction haha!

Way to stand up for the orange and blue
    "There is no plan B. Plan A is to win the Super Bowl" - John Elway
    PLAN A ACCOMPLISHED 2/7/16!!!

They told me I was being really sensitive and hung up on me. They made fun of me regarding how mad I was.

However, they did finally clarify that Bowlen was instrumental in these contract negotiations before, that he did a lot for the league and is and has always been a great and respectful owner.

They also acknowledged his Alzheimer's and said it was sad what's happened to him.

I'm glad I called otherwise they would have made it sound like Kraft is the only owner with clout and the only one whoever did anything with these TV contracts.

Before I had called in they were going around ragging on owners and saying if Kraft pulled out can you imagine x or x or x being in control of these contracts? That's why I had to call because I couldn't take it anymore.
    Last edited by broncoslover115; 05-19-2015 at 04:11 AM.

Doesnt he have 30 winning seasons the most for any owner ever and multiple superbowls? If thats the case, umm yea sign me up.