Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Single Game Tix

Single Game Tix

Does anyone know when Single game and Half price tix go on sale ??? I thought it was sometime in June , but haven't heard anything... Thanx

Quote Originally Posted by Puff View Post
    Does anyone know when Single game and Half price tix go on sale ??? I thought it was sometime in June , but haven't heard anything... Thanx
    The website still hasn't been updated with a date. I want to know for sure too. Its probably sometime in July.
    Last edited by RJalias; 06-06-2015 at 01:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RJalias View Post
    The website still hasn't been updated with a date. I want to know for sure too. Its probably sometime in July.
    Thanks a lot !!!!

It's usually in the first two weeks of July...
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

I read July 8th. What is the story with half priced tickets? I plan to go to the Vikes game on October 4th. I need tickets.

2015 Single game ticket info

http://www.denverbroncos.com/news-an...d-75be84ab4d85

ENGLEWOOD, Colo. — The Denver Broncos on Friday announced that tickets for individual games during the 2015 season at Sports Authority Field at Mile High will go on sale beginning Wednesday, July 8, at 11 a.m. MDT.

Ticket availability will vary—the Broncos have sold out 349 consecutive regular-season games dating back to 1970—but a very limited number of tickets (mostly single seats) will be available for all games beginning on Wednesday, July 8.

For the first time, the Broncos will institute variable pricing for single-game tickets in 2015. Games will be grouped into three price levels: Preseason (S.F., Ari.), Premium (Min., K.C., Oak., S.D.) and Marquee (Bal., G.B., N.E., Cin.). Single-game ticket prices for the 2015 season will range from $25-$435.

“Although our single-game ticket inventory is extremely limited, we are introducing a variable pricing format like many NFL teams to maximize the options and value for our fans,” Broncos Senior Vice President of Business Development Mac Freeman said.

The Broncos offer a variety of price levels, which are detailed at the bottom of this post, as well as points of purchase for fans. Included in the inventory available for the public are full-price tickets, half-price tickets, ADA tickets and club seat tickets. The entire inventory will be available beginning at 11 a.m. on Wednesday, July 8.

Ticket purchasers may acquire seats via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets (including select Walmart stores, Cherry Creek Shopping Center Guest Services Desk, The Official Visitors Center at 1600 California St. Ste. 6, Town Center @ Aurora Guest Services, Angelo’s CD’S & More, and Twist & Shout). For best results, the Broncos recommend the online and charge-by-phone capabilities that Ticketmaster provides to help avoid long lines while gaining access to the same inventory.

Full-Price Tickets: A very limited amount of full-price tickets for select games will go on sale at 11 a.m. MDT on Wednesday, July 8. They may be purchased via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any local Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at www.Ticketmaster.com. Please note that there will be a limit of four tickets per household per game.

Half-Price Tickets: Half-price tickets go on sale at 11 a.m. MDT on Wednesday, July 8. Half-Price tickets may only be purchased through the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000) or through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com.

A total of 2,000 half-price tickets per game will be available for purchase in compliance with the legislation and operating agreement with the Metropolitan Football Stadium District upon the construction of Sports Authority Field at Mile High. The Broncos and the MFSD have implemented the following procedures for the purchase of half-price tickets:

* - There will be a limit of four tickets per household and no multiple-game purchases are allowed. This will be verified by Ticketmaster by name and credit card usage. Orders exceeding the purchase limit will be cancelled.
    * - All sales are final and there are no exchanges, cancellations or refunds.
    * - All tickets must be claimed at gate entry on the day of the purchased game. Only buyers of the half-price tickets will be authorized to pick up their orders.
    * - There will be no name changes on half-price tickets.
    * - The buyer must present the credit card used to purchase the tickets to claim their tickets at the entry gate.
    * - After claiming their half-price tickets, buyers must go directly into the stadium.

ADA Seating: A limited amount of ADA seating for ADA qualified patrons will go on sale concurrently on Wednesday, July 8, via Ticketmaster. For additional information, please refer to the ADA section of www.denverbroncos.com/ticketoffice.

Club Seating: There also will be a very limited amount of club seats designated for single-game sales. Club Seat locations will be available on the East and West United Club Levels for single-game purchase. This inventory will be available beginning on July 8 at 11 a.m. MDT via the Ticketmaster charge-by-phone system (800-745-3000), at any Ticketmaster outlet and through the Internet at Ticketmaster.com.

Good luck!

Wow... Full and half price tickets will be on sale at the same time... That is new... Slightly concerning, but we shall see how it works out...

Whoa... Just saw that about different prices for different games... DO NOT LIKE THAT ONE BIT

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    Whoa... Just saw that about different prices for different games... DO NOT LIKE THAT ONE BIT
    Why not? It makes sense. I wouldn't want to pay the same price for a lesser game like the raiders. Rather pay for a good game like packers.

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    Why not? It makes sense. I wouldn't want to pay the same price for a lesser game like the raiders. Rather pay for a good game like packers.
    With only 5,000 tickets, the majority of us are going to have to turn to stubhub for tickets to games like that... The team averaged it out to where they still make the same, just spread it out differently... It's pointless, and only serves to drive up the cost of the second hand market which is already outrageous.

So what's the story on these half price tickets? Why are they half price? How fast will they sell out? I know they go on sale the 8th at 11am. I get paid the 10th, and planned on buying some tickets to the Vikings or Packers game.

Alot of tickets I see are 300+ per ticket. I cannot afford that. Half price sounds good, but what's the catch.

So what's the story on these half price tickets? Why are they half price? How fast will they sell out? I know they go on sale the 8th at 11am. I get paid the 10th, and planned on buying some tickets to the Vikings or Packers game.

Alot of tickets I see are 300+ per ticket. I cannot afford that. Half price sounds good, but what's the catch.
    When the stadium bill was approved way back when, there was a law included that requires the Broncos to list a minimum of 2,000 half priced tickets for each home game. There are a few caveats to this deal, however... Due to the very limited availability (not much more limited than regular priced tickets, tbh) each household is limited to a maximum of four tickets to one game per season. Also, you will not receive a paper ticket prior to the game. How that works is actually incredibly simple. You must take the card you used to pay for your ticket(s) and your ID to a specific gate (I think gate 9 or 6?) and they will print out what they call a "seat locator" on the spot, and you must enter into the stadium at that point in time. This may sound like a pain in the butt, but it's to ensure that scalpers do not take advantage of this deal... My suggestion is this... Be on ticketmaster the minute they go on sale, do not set filters for price (I know, sounds scary) and take the first one that you're able to get... Other than that, you can't guarantee you get a ticket.

Last year I managed to get tickets to the Raiders game for half price. Took me about 25 minutes of constant searching and refreshing just to get to the actual part where I could buy them. I am going to try again this year for the NE game but I am not confident I will have much luck although my internet connection is a little faster now! I think they were all totally gone not long after I got mine FWIW.

Dang, so I definitely can't wait until friday. Kind of sucks. I really want to take my wife to a game this year. It is our 10 year wedding anniversary in October, and that would be a great gift.

Dang, so I definitely can't wait until friday. Kind of sucks. I really want to take my wife to a game this year. It is our 10 year wedding anniversary in October, and that would be a great gift.
    another thing that tends to happen on single game ticket day is that the second hand market for tickets, tends to be flooded with tickets that people bought that day... They will be significantly cheaper than what's currently on the market, but still more than face value... This effect may last past Friday, so don't give up hope my friend.