Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Single Game Tix

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    and still not seeing a deflation of the second hand market right now... crazy... but did snag a ticket to the Bengals game for face value (not much cheaper than second hand market though.)
    I agree. I just wanted to see what tickets were going for so i checked the Green Bay game in my section, $850-1000 per ticket on NFL Ticket Exchange. Which is 8-9.5x face value what we pay as season ticket holders.

Complete fail for me. I only needed a single ticket to the Pats game. I blame Google Chrome. I saw someone bragging on twitter that they got tickets to 7 games!

The $41 fee on ticket exchange is so ridiculous

I just found out my uncle bought a half price ticket to the Ravens game for me
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

This subforum is not a place to facilitate seat trades, or sales of tickets... Please do not treat it as such.

Quick question for those that know, going to go to the Bengals game in December. Do tickets prices go up or down leading up until game day?

I'm okay with buying tickets day before and just printing them off. I have a deal for 3 tickets in section 110 plus parking pass for $800. The package is a little less than what is on stubhub and ticketexchange currently
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Quick question for those that know, going to go to the Bengals game in December. Do tickets prices go up or down leading up until game day?

I'm okay with buying tickets day before and just printing them off. I have a deal for 3 tickets in section 110 plus parking pass for $800. The package is a little less than what is on stubhub and ticketexchange currently
    I have heard it depends on how willing your are to wait until the very end. Often times people will put them at their highest price figuring if they get it great if not they will lower them later. I would think really close to game time they will come down however there is no guarantee there.

I will say getting a parking pass with it is nice. (curious which lot the pass is for) Often times people without a parking have to show up an hour before the lots open just to get a spot in them.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post

That is a very tough question to answer or predict, honestly... It all depends on the events leading up to that game and what it could mean in the playoff race... Monday night games usually don't drop in price much after the day tickets go on sale to the public... My advice is that is a really good deal you have on the table, it may be something you regret turning down if you wait til the week of the game.