Page 56 of 56 FirstFirst ... 6 46 54 55 56

Thread: The NBA Finals

The best thing that has come out of the Cavs winning has got to be shirtless JR Smith

Dude is still wearing game shorts and has no shirt. Today at the parade he held up a kid rafiki from the lion king style, dude is ridiculous

http://www.thescore.com/news/1047999

Always carry a flagon of whiskey in case of snakebite and furthermore always carry a small snake.

Quote Originally Posted by JJBroncoFan View Post
    Fair enough, I apologize for intervening. Me and Charlie were chatting on the side, meant no disrespect.
    I didn't mean to come off negative towards you, I just don't understand Charlie Brown. The dude rocks a Browns helmet & bashes Cleveland or doesn't claim them lol. If these aren't 'your' Browns as his sig claims then get rid of the avi & move on with your life....

I'm a Broncos fan & I understand I'm on a Broncos message board, so I realize that most on this board don't give two thoughts about the Cavs, but to hate your own boggles my mind. If the great Jim Brown can forgive LeBron and hand him the NBA finals trophy then why shouldn't I forgive Lebron? If Lebron doesn't go to Miami then we don't get Kyrie, and the city of Cleveland doesn't get a championship. I was over it before he said he was coming home.... Obviously this just my opinion & thoughts on the matter.
    Dread it.Run from it.
    Destiny arrives all the same.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    The dude rocks a Browns helmet
    Technically you are wrong.

I am sporting what used to be a Browns helmet.

This is what is currently classified as a "Browns" helmet: LINK

You'll notice some very distinct differences. For one, the shade of Orange in the helmet I am using is much lighter. It's more earthy. Also, the face mask is grey. The "Browns" face mask is Seal Brown. What I am using was a "Browns" helmet at one time, but isn't anymore.

Just like the Monty Python "Parrot" sketch. This helmet is no more! It has ceased to be! This, is an ex-helmet. Just like the Browns that I grew up with.
    Last edited by Charlie Brown; 06-22-2016 at 10:09 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ELWAY421 View Post
    I didn't mean to come off negative towards you, I just don't understand Charlie Brown. The dude rocks a Browns helmet & bashes Cleveland or doesn't claim them lol. If these aren't 'your' Browns as his sig claims then get rid of the avi & move on with your life....

I'm a Broncos fan & I understand I'm on a Broncos message board, so I realize that most on this board don't give two thoughts about the Cavs, but to hate your own boggles my mind. If the great Jim Brown can forgive LeBron and hand him the NBA finals trophy then why shouldn't I forgive Lebron? If Lebron doesn't go to Miami then we don't get Kyrie, and the city of Cleveland doesn't get a championship. I was over it before he said he was coming home.... Obviously this just my opinion & thoughts on the matter.
    I hear you, there's a lot of excitement right now and I am happy for Cleveland, great fans especially considering all they deal with. I can't speak for Charlie but I think like me, he values loyalty a lot. Now, that's a matter of perspective. Some believe LeBron righted a wrong, some don't.

Look who made it to Cleveland for the festivities...
    Dread it.Run from it.

Dread it.Run from it.