Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

2015 Season Tickets are in hand!

They just came in the mail today. Those of you waiting, it won't be long now!

Interesting, a lot of teams across the various leagues are going to virtual tickets, people use their phones or print the tickets at home.

I had a relative who worked in the Flames ticket office back around 2000, it used to be a nightmare getting the tickets printed and then delivered. And back then that was only 10,000 season tickets, I can't imagine what that would be like for the Broncos.

I messaged the Broncos the other night (at midnight... always communicate with them at odd hours of the night...) about where I stand in line on the Season Ticket Wait List... I'm currently number 11,200 something or other... Due to the lack of non renewals, they were unable to give me an estimate of when I'll receive my tickets, and was told to quote "check back in a few years..." I'm 26 in August, and I'm starting to think, I may not get my season tickets before I turn 40
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    I messaged the Broncos the other night (at midnight... always communicate with them at odd hours of the night...) about where I stand in line on the Season Ticket Wait List... I'm currently number 11,200 something or other... Due to the lack of non renewals, they were unable to give me an estimate of when I'll receive my tickets, and was told to quote "check back in a few years..." I'm 26 in August, and I'm starting to think, I may not get my season tickets before I turn 40
    Just curious, do they charge money for you to keep your place on the waitlist? The Flames charge $100 per year to keep your place on the waitlist but they then give you tickets to a game in the regular season.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Just curious, do they charge money for you to keep your place on the waitlist? The Flames charge $100 per year to keep your place on the waitlist but they then give you tickets to a game in the regular season.
    Nope, completely free... The flames' method would be a good way to keep only people who are serious about season tickets on the list.

We WERE going to go virtual.

In 2013 (might have been 2012) we switched, mid-season, to a ticketless system. They issued us credit card like cards, and I was able to leave my tickets at home, and just scan the card upon entry for the last few games of that season.

Also showed it for points everywhere at the stadium. A complicated reward system.

They dumped the idea for some reason, and instead of just getting a pair of cards last year as I expected, I again got two sheets of tickets.

They kept the reward program cards, but also printed physical tickets.

Not sure if they print them themselves in house or hire a company, but they must have to print about 60,000 sheets of them. And the cards…..

We also have the virtual, ticketless system. I don't use it, not sure if I even can, but I see people using their phones to get in. For sure. And of course a lot of people print out their own. I have people show me those all the time trying to find their seats. Those started showing up about 5 years ago.

I didn't pry about going back to paper tickets as I was kind of happy actually, The plan was if I ALSO wanted the actual printed tickets, it would be $30 a sheet fee.

That never happened.

But I expect it will. Everything else is going virtual, and I KNOW they wish to reduce the costs there. It will happen eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    We WERE going to go virtual.

In 2013 (might have been 2012) we switched, mid-season, to a ticketless system. They issued us credit card like cards, and I was able to leave my tickets at home, and just scan the card upon entry for the last few games of that season.

Also showed it for points everywhere at the stadium. A complicated reward system.

They dumped the idea for some reason, and instead of just getting a pair of cards last year as I expected, I again got two sheets of tickets.

They kept the reward program cards, but also printed physical tickets.

Not sure if they print them themselves in house or hire a company, but they must have to print about 60,000 sheets of them. And the cards…..

We also have the virtual, ticketless system. I don't use it, not sure if I even can, but I see people using their phones to get in. For sure. And of course a lot of people print out their own. I have people show me those all the time trying to find their seats. Those started showing up about 5 years ago.

I didn't pry about going back to paper tickets as I was kind of happy actually, The plan was if I ALSO wanted the actual printed tickets, it would be $30 a sheet fee.

That never happened.

But I expect it will. Everything else is going virtual, and I KNOW they wish to reduce the costs there. It will happen eventually.

There's a national radio show in Canada called Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown and just last week he had on a guy who specializes in the auctioning of sports memorabilia, they were talking about how classic ticket stubs from major events would be auctioned, as well as how people would collect ticket stubs from the various shows they saw, of course that led to them talking about how that is going away because of everything switching to the virtual ticket system.

I never thought about it until then, but I do have a collection of ticket stubs, including to the three Broncos games I've seen (1 win, 2 losses) and I think it's sad that they're doing away with them little by little.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    There's a national radio show in Canada called Prime Time Sports with Bob McCown and just last week he had on a guy who specializes in the auctioning of sports memorabilia, they were talking about how classic ticket stubs from major events would be auctioned, as well as how people would collect ticket stubs from the various shows they saw, of course that led to them talking about how that is going away because of everything switching to the virtual ticket system.

I never thought about it until then, but I do have a collection of ticket stubs, including to the three Broncos games I've seen (1 win, 2 losses) and I think it's sad that they're doing away with them little by little.

It is sad.

Ya know, I WAS going to go ahead and buy the printed tickets anyway. I was going to frame them and put em in my Bronco room. Used, but not used. lol

Someday. Sooner than I hope probably. It'll be a cool item, but I am in no hurry to get it.

I've been waiting for about 8 years now. Glad I won't have to wait much longer

Quote Originally Posted by BroncosPWNn00bs View Post
    I've been waiting for about 8 years now. Glad I won't have to wait much longer
    I've been on the list since '08... You've probably got just as long of a wait as I do, sadly
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

How do I get on the waiting list. I am 31, and would love season tickets by the time my kids are out of the house.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    They just came in the mail today. Those of you waiting, it won't be long now!

Yayeeee!! I'm gonna try to get out there this year for the Dec 13th game against Oakland.
    *2011 BCMB Locker Room Division I League Champion*
    *Voted; 2013 & 2015 BCMBA's Scariest Mod*
    *Voted; 2014 BCMBA's Best Avi and Most Friendly*

Quote Originally Posted by FlowdaBroncoFan View Post
    How do I get on the waiting list. I am 31, and would love season tickets by the time my kids are out of the house.
    http://www.denverbroncos.com/tickets...ting-list.html

Good luck!

I CANNOT wait to attend these games:

Oct 11th Broncos @ Raiders
    Nov 1st Packers @ Broncos
    Nov 22nd Broncos @ Bears (home game for me)
    Dec 6th Broncos @ Chargers
    Dec 20th Broncos @ Steelers

If anyone is selling Club Level tickets to any other
    games, please hit me up. (Club Level Only)

Got mine yesterday too JWinn! Always and exciting day in my house