First time at mile high. 300's vs 100's

Hi all! My boyfriend is a HUGE broncos fan and I am in the process of planning a surprise trip for him to finally see his favorite team play. Only problem is I've never been to an NFL game before and don't know where to sit. Seems like every stadium is built differently so i wanted to ask fellow fans that have actually sat in the stadium themselves.

My boyfriend deserves the absolute best so price is not an issue. I'm guessing something not to high/not to low. Towards the 50? Maybe row 30 of the 100's. Or the first few rows of 300's. I'm drawn to the amenities club level provides (considering it's a night game in November) but I'm worried the 300 level will be too high up. I'm so scared I will buy tickets he doesn't like haha I want his game day experience to be perfect.

Where are your favorite seats?
    Thanks in advance for all the help!

If price is no object, you want section 309 (club level), right in front of the main cameras.

308 and 310 aren't too bad either.

Quote Originally Posted by JWinn View Post
    If price is no object, you want section 309 (club level), right in front of the main cameras.

308 and 310 aren't too bad either.

309 is your section, right?... If so... Yes.. So much yes!

btw, your guy is lucky to have you Miranda!
    *** God Bless Our Military Men And Women***

Adopted Bronco 2015 CJ Anderson

Quote Originally Posted by Frenchy180 View Post
    309 is your section, right?... If so... Yes.. So much yes!

btw, your guy is lucky to have you Miranda!

You got it! My seat is on the end of 310, but yeah, the handicapped patio there is 309.

As it's a night game, 337 on the other side won't be much difference. No sun in the eyes at least like a day game. 336, 337, 338 would be the three premium sections on the East side.

Ditto. No kidding!

I went to Denver 2 years ago for the Jax game (the one where the spread was at world record level of 27 points) I got my tickets since it was a once every 5-10 year thing I can do for 116 bucks. They were 6th row from the field in the south stands corner.

It was crazy getting to watch a game from that close to the field especially when they are in the redzone. I paid 116 bucks for those tickets and it was worth every penny considering I pay 75-90 bucks to sit in the nosebleeds at Cavs games.