Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    Still banging this drum? Miller had his weaknesses coming out of Miami as well. Likely the Broncos were just looking for a different type of running back. Simple as that.

I wanted Ed Reed over Ashley Lelie and Haloti Ngata over Jay Cutler... Cant always get what you want.
    Ashley Lelie over Ed Reed lol wow...but the whole point of my thing is they were picking a back anyway...it was a simple evaluation between which one is better and I don't get how that was missed.

Quote Originally Posted by DishWater View Post
    I really wanted Ronnie to break through last year. Saw him in a TC in person a few times, and he looked electric. Seems to me his problem is taking it to the field on Sunday.

Doesn't really matter anymore though. CJ is the guy.
    Yes he is and all I will say on it is..Thank goodness..

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    Well that's why I keyed in on, how obvious it was even at the time go watch their college tapes on YouTube and tell me who you think is better...it was an absolute no-brainer...just shows...some of the people who get paid to do this suck at what they do...cuz I can't see how anyone would have chosen Hillman it's not even close.
    Well if you are such an excellent judge of talent perhaps you should be working in the NFL??

The fact remains that they saw something in Hillman, it may not have panned out, however there are plenty of occasions where it does pan out. You can sit here and beat this drum, but they drafted who they thought was best.

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    Well if you are such an excellent judge of talent perhaps you should be working in the NFL??

The fact remains that they saw something in Hillman, it may not have panned out, however there are plenty of occasions where it does pan out. You can sit here and beat this drum, but they drafted who they thought was best.
    I am a nobody to anyone in NFL circles...if I could sit down with any coordinators or scouting directors I'm sure I'd have a good shot...but goodluck getting that opportunity without an NFL link.

People can joke all they want on here and be sarcastic but I do make money off pro football and hockey...I know my stuff.

No idea. I took Miller in my Broncos draft over Hillman, and Lacy over Ball.

I also had us picking up Ka'Deem Carey who the Bears took in round 4, I'm interested in seeing how he goes this year

Quote Originally Posted by #24 Next Champ View Post
    I am a nobody to anyone in NFL circles...if I could sit down with any coordinators or scouting directors I'm sure I'd have a good shot...but goodluck getting that opportunity without an NFL link.

People can joke all they want on here and be sarcastic but I do make money off pro football and hockey...I know my stuff.
    Ok, I'll bite. What do you do to make money off of pro sports that requires you knowing your stuff?

This is just turning in to a flame fest, and it's really not a necessary thread,

We should have drafted Bart Starr instead of the Dane Train.

2013 Adopted Bronco - Duke Ihenacho