Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

autograph session

hy erverybody,

now the time has come, i`m going to the USA and see peyton manning in it`s expected last season.
    i already bought two single game tickets on 11/15/2015 (kansas city chiefs)
    here is my question, is there any autograph session in advance or afterwards.

i`m thankful for any information

best regards daniel jaudl

Hi Daniel! Welcome to the boards!

Sorry, but there is no formal autograph sessions at Bronco games for the current players. Crowds line up at the players entrance before and after, and many of them manage to get autographs from the players as they go to and from their cars.

There are Alumni autographs in the Mile High Mountain Village. Older players like Billy Thompson and Karl Mecklenburg sign there.

hi Winn,

thanks for information, seems like I have to bring a tent and keep my eyes open.
    how many hours beforehand does the players enter the stadium?
    oh cool, of course ill visit the Mile High Mountain Village and grab some souvenirs (knit hat, sweatshirt,...)

do you watch this game as well live in the stadium?!

all the best daniel

Quote Originally Posted by daniel jaudl View Post
    hi Winn,

thanks for information, seems like I have to bring a tent and keep my eyes open.
    how many hours beforehand does the players enter the stadium?
    oh cool, of course ill visit the Mile High Mountain Village and grab some souvenirs (knit hat, sweatshirt,...)

do you watch this game as well live in the stadium?!

all the best daniel
    Yes, I go to the games live. I go in on a different side of the stadium, and never wait for autographs, so I am not sure when they arrive, but most of them seem to be already there when I get there, usually three hours before kickoff.

I'd probably get my spot near the players entrance about 4 hours to go if I were gonna try for Peyton on the way in.

Good Luck!

great, thank you so much for your informative response.

cheers daniel (go broncos)

hi Winn,

just one last question, i found this map on official broncos side, where is the players entrance (i guess it is between area J and C)?
    http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...transportation

best regards daniel

Quote Originally Posted by daniel jaudl View Post
    hi Winn,

just one last question, i found this map on official broncos side, where is the players entrance (i guess it is between area J and C)?
    http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...transportation

best regards daniel
    When you click on the map there, you get this.

http://www.sportsauthorityfieldatmil...=Temp&sfvrsn=2

With Lot C, the outdoor mall (the strip in the middle), and the South end of the complex at the bottom.

In between Lot C and the mall, that little unmarked parking lot, THAT'S the players lot. They have a fenced off path from there to a tunnel into the stadium under the store. On the Southwest corner. More to the center though. The South end has two large tunnels, and the Broncos use the one on the western corner.

The big white area between J & C is just another large pedestrian area. That's the West side, and considered the "front" of the building. But the players, for both teams, enter the stadium at the South end.

I HAVE seen the opponents busses entering right around three hours to go when I usually get there. The crowd waiting for our players in always big at that time, so our players must still be arriving then.

so glad for all these detailed information, if i got i right it`s the red marked area (rectangle)in the attachment?! [IMG]/Users/jaudljaudl/Desktop/parking-overview-layout60ED2B058CCA.gif[/IMG]

so glad for all these detailed information, if i got i right it`s the red marked area (rectangle)in the attachment?!

[IMG]Bildschirmfoto 2015-07-29 um 22.29.56.png[/IMG]

okay, i see, no chance to open my snapshot, but i think it should be clear and at least i could ask at mountain village or any other visitors in denver jerseys.

and thanks for supporting

all the best to you, regards daniel

Oh yeah, almost everyone there knows where most things are, and can direct you almost anywhere.

Just remember, for the players lot, it's on the SOUTH side, between the stadium and the big highway overpass (Colfax Avenue). The HUGE party all going on there.

You'll easily see where everyone is gathering for player autographs. You cannot miss it.

Oh, and once your in the Mountain Village, your inside the stadium. Ask about current platters outside, before you go in. Once inside the stadium, you cannot go back out and come back in again.

Should be plenty of time to hit the current players auto mob before you go in, and meet the Alumni in the Village.

Have fun!!

So wait a second. Are y'all telling me there's even a slight chance I could meet Peyton Manning if I show up hours early and just wait around? Because I'll do that. Haha

[/I]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ralcala119 View Post
    So wait a second. Are y'all telling me there's even a slight chance I could meet Peyton Manning if I show up hours early and just wait around? Because I'll do that. Haha
    Well, maybe.

There is a limited amount of parking INSIDE the stadium under the South end. Where very VIP's can park completely away from the crowd. Where the opponent busses go between the two locker rooms.

I don't know if Peyton parks on the outside with everyone else, or inside next to Elway, Ellis and the Bowlen family.

Gonna need someone who actually does this to respond here. But I think he parks outside with the rest of the players. I seem to recall seeing images of him signing for people on the way in before.

But yeah, that's where everyone waits for players, and where all the Tebowmania craziness really took place. This is where, if you saw em, the Tebites, or whatever you call em, with the big pope hats and robes, stood.

That was a very strange sight, dozens of em.

Well this is probably my only time to watch him live, so if I need to sleep at the darn stadium, I will! Haha. Of course just going to the game is good enough, but...if I can make my dream happen at the same time, that wouldn't be so bad either

Quote Originally Posted by Ralcala119 View Post
    Well this is probably my only time to watch him live, so if I need to sleep at the darn stadium, I will! Haha. Of course just going to the game is good enough, but...if I can make my dream happen at the same time, that wouldn't be so bad either

There's a group of RVers who line up the night before somewhere down by lot C. Maybe one of them will put you up for the night!

Good luck!