Page 27 of 47 FirstFirst ... 17 25 26 27 28 29 37 ... LastLast

Thread: Trevor Siemian

Quote Originally Posted by Bronco51 View Post
    I was there today and the Sanchez thing is being blown out of proportion. He knew it was his last reps with the 1's and tried to make a play happen (in best Iverson voice) in practice. He looked better today than yesterday and even hit a nice deep route to the Jordan kid. The O-line looks to be improved a little and the defense is beasting every play. They definitely have an axe to grind. I would like to see more dynamics from the offense, but they will struggle going against this defense day in and day out.
    Thanks for sharing camp insights!

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I coulda swore he wasn't allowed any contact with his teammates and couldn't throw right now?
    He's there. He got so mad that he threw the picks that he slammed his helmet on the ground.

If you watch NFLN they show their practice and him on the field. Not sure what his restrictions are though.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    My biggest takeaway from today has nothing to do with those two, and has to do with them doubling Lynch's reps on the other field. They're trying to accelerate his learning curve, he'll be taking occasional first team reps sooner rather than later IMO.
    Andrew Mason's update:

3. MORE SNAPS HELP PAXTON LYNCH GET INTO A GROOVE.

By splitting the team onto two fields during seven-on-seven periods, Head Coach Gary Kubiak gave Paxton Lynch his longest stretch of seven-on-seven repetitions since he joined the Broncos.

Lynch appeared much more settled today than he did Thursday; if there were any first-day jitters, they largely vanished. During the second seven-on-seven period near the end of practice, Lynch completed nine of 10 passes, and in the team and seven-on-seven periods overall, Lynch completed nearly 78 percent of his passes, and is the only one of the three quarterbacks who has not thrown an interception in team or seven-on-seven periods so far.

It wasn't all perfect, however. Lynch missed a golden opportunity for a deep connection when his pass to Taylor in the team period hung up a bit too long. Safety Brandian Ross capitalized and broke up the pass.

Kubiak moved his arm up and down to describe the vacillation of Lynch's work over the last two days.

"A really good period, and a really rough period," Kubiak said of Lynch. "But very talented."

Quote Originally Posted by osfantaztic View Post
    Andrew Mason's update:

3. MORE SNAPS HELP PAXTON LYNCH GET INTO A GROOVE.

By splitting the team onto two fields during seven-on-seven periods, Head Coach Gary Kubiak gave Paxton Lynch his longest stretch of seven-on-seven repetitions since he joined the Broncos.

Lynch appeared much more settled today than he did Thursday; if there were any first-day jitters, they largely vanished. During the second seven-on-seven period near the end of practice, Lynch completed nine of 10 passes, and in the team and seven-on-seven periods overall, Lynch completed nearly 78 percent of his passes, and is the only one of the three quarterbacks who has not thrown an interception in team or seven-on-seven periods so far.

It wasn't all perfect, however. Lynch missed a golden opportunity for a deep connection when his pass to Taylor in the team period hung up a bit too long. Safety Brandian Ross capitalized and broke up the pass.

Kubiak moved his arm up and down to describe the vacillation of Lynch's work over the last two days.

"A really good period, and a really rough period," Kubiak said of Lynch. "But very talented."
    Thanks for posting! By doubling his workload they're likely trying to eliminate those really rough periods quickly. I think Lynch takes some first team reps by next Saturday. Just my gut feeling.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler By'Note View Post
    Thanks for posting! By doubling his workload they're likely trying to eliminate those really rough periods quickly. I think Lynch takes some first team reps by next Saturday. Just my gut feeling.
    Yes. He also mentioned it gave a chance to get some of the new comers, Marlon Brown and Jeff Phillips and others on the 3rd team extra reps. Kubiak said this gives him a better chance to observe the younger players with more reps.

Quote Originally Posted by broncoslover115 View Post
    Or like ksubroncofan said, every QB throws INTs in practice. Especially the 2nd day of TC.
    Obviously I did a really horrible job of trying to make fun of Brady and deflate gate. Sorry
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by Freyaka View Post
    I coulda swore he wasn't allowed any contact with his teammates and couldn't throw right now?
    I don't think that takes affect until the suspension does in weeks 1-4
    All that is gold does not glitter,
    Not all those who wander are lost;
    The old that is strong does not wither
    Deep roots are not reached by the frost.

--J.R.R. Tolkien

Quote Originally Posted by FL BRONCO View Post
    Obviously I did a really horrible job of trying to make fun of Brady and deflate gate. Sorry
    No such thing as doing a horrible job making fun of Brady

Maybe the pressure had something to do with it.
    I see what you did there...

Quote Originally Posted by Rastic View Post
    I see what you did there...
    Yes less air in the football would cut down on those pesky interceptions. lol

No need my friend.

Sounds like Baby Brady being the usual baby. Foxborough's precious prince can't keep it together as usual
    Superbowl 50 Champions!

I don't think that takes affect until the suspension does in weeks 1-4
    Well that would make sense I suppose...I wish it meant that he got no preseason

Sounds like Trevor is holding his own with the veteran and former first round pick Sanchez thus far. Should make for some very interesting pre-season games. Hard to believe Kubiak would allow Siemian to make his first start in such a big game week 1, but who knows stranger things have happened.

Quote Originally Posted by sendacash View Post
    Sounds like Trevor is holding his own with the veteran and former first round pick Sanchez thus far. Should make for some very interesting pre-season games. Hard to believe Kubiak would allow Siemian to make his first start in such a big game week 1, but who knows stranger things have happened.
    He has been called so cool both in the huddle as well as sideline and meetings.

Almost no emotion which means he does NOt rattle. Calm and steady means few mistakes and if one is made he is immediately back on task.