Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Well, it's no longer rumor. The NFL just announced on their official twitter account that these will be the Thursday Night Color Rush game jerseys. Very much Orange Crush inspired. No word on the helmet decal.

2014/2015 Adopt-A-Bronco : TJ Ward - GO DUCKS!

Quote Originally Posted by ChupaThingy View Post
    Well, it's no longer rumor. The NFL just announced on their official twitter account that these will be the Thursday Night Color Rush game jerseys. Very much Orange Crush inspired. No word on the helmet decal.

The helmet/decal is throwback

There's an official pic from our website

In the email I got from NFL shop Chris was wearing what looked like our standard color helmet/logo.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

YUP THE DENVER D IS BACK! WOOOO!!!

More pics from the Broncos main site.

Color Rush Uniforms

Finally orange pants, we've only heard this rumored for years

YUP THE DENVER D IS BACK! WOOOO!!!

More pics from the Broncos main site.

Color Rush Uniforms

should be interesting on the dark blue helmet

The article says that the NFL has a 9ne helmet rule, then talks about the old logo. Are they slapping a decal on the current helmet?

Quote Originally Posted by Freestyle View Post
    The article says that the NFL has a 9ne helmet rule, then talks about the old logo. Are they slapping a decal on the current helmet?
    Yes, it'll be the the current dark blue helmet with the D decal

If this is our new jersey it'll really have to grow on me, not liking it from this picture......but I like the helmet.

The jerseys from the 1977 season were great and from circa 1974-75 too, they were orange but had a tint of red to them, those I loved.

This one? We'll see....

They're swapping the old sky blue for the current navy blue. I think it has entirely to do with the fact that the current helmet is navy blue. If they were still able to swap helmets whenever they liked I'd bet they'd do the color rush with the old sky blue instead.

I like the navy blue and orange color combo. With the old logo and numeral font it looks real sharp.

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Fan View Post
    If this is our new jersey it'll really have to grow on me, not liking it from this picture......but I like the helmet.

The jerseys from the 1977 season were great and from circa 1974-75 too, they were orange but had a tint of red to them, those I loved.

This one? We'll see....
    As of right now they're not a replacement for the uniforms they've had since 1997. They're just a 2nd alternative uniform for the Nike Color Rush promotion. They are still going to have the orange primary home uniforms we currently have, as well as the navy blue 1st alternates from the back-to-back Super Bowl era.

As of right now they're not a replacement for the uniforms they've had since 1997. They're just a 2nd alternative uniform for the Nike Color Rush promotion. They are still going to have the orange primary home uniforms we currently have, as well as the navy blue 1st alternates from the back-to-back Super Bowl era.
    Oh okay, thanks for the explanation! They look more like a college team uniform to me.

Haha you must be a fan of the Swiss guard...! Lol jk

Quote Originally Posted by East Coast Fan View Post
    Oh okay, thanks for the explanation! They look more like a college team uniform to me.
    This is Nike's way of getting what they want. When Nike took over the uniforms they wanted to change all the teams uniforms to the ugly college ones, but outside of a couple teams (Jacksonville, Seattle, Tampa Bay...cough) nobody let them. So for one game a year Nike is allowed to go crazy with every teams uniform.

Quote Originally Posted by Broncos-R-Great View Post
    This is Nike's way of getting what they want. When Nike took over the uniforms they wanted to change all the teams uniforms to the ugly college ones, but outside of a couple teams (Jacksonville, Seattle, Tampa Bay...cough) nobody let them. So for one game a year Nike is allowed to go crazy with every teams uniform.
    Okay thanks for the info, that explains it!