Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 48
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    El Paso, Tx
    Posts
    1,880
    Read on NFL.com that Kam Chanellor is not predicted to make the 53 man cut. Though tempting, he'd be ridiculously expensive.
    Last edited by Bterres105; 09-04-2015 at 10:19 AM.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,706
    Kam isn't going anywhere.

    Neither is Vernon Davis.

    though would love to have both of them.. not sure were we would find money for those guys.

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Read on NFL.com that Kam Chanellor is not predicted to make the 53 man cut. Though tempting, he'd be ridiculously expensive.
    Is that because of his contract? Dont know how else he wouldnt make the 53...
    Glen Haven Fire

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    DENVER
    Posts
    7,082
    Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Read on NFL.com that Kam Chanellor is not predicted to make the 53 man cut. Though tempting, he'd be ridiculously expensive.
    You read that extremely wrong then. He is holding out, has held out and plans to hold out during the regular season, and at that point he will not count against their 53 man roster.

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    309
    Louis nix III was released by Houston, you can bet we will be taking a long look at him

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    El Paso, Tx
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Papa-pwn View Post
    You read that extremely wrong then. He is holding out, has held out and plans to hold out during the regular season, and at that point he will not count against their 53 man roster.
    Was reading an article where they were predicting the rosters and his name was excluded from the roster. Will post link in a bit. At work

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Posts
    5,032
    Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Read on NFL.com that Kam Chanellor is not predicted to make the 53 man cut. Though tempting, he'd be ridiculously expensive.
    While I have. Not looked it up pretty sure he would go thru waivers and would be claimed by some bottom feeder team much lower on the totem pole.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Denver, CO
    Posts
    7,143
    Quote Originally Posted by Bterres105 View Post
    Was reading an article where they were predicting the rosters and his name was excluded from the roster. Will post link in a bit. At work
    He won't count against the 53 man roster if he is holding out, but no way he is waived/released. You misinterpreted their summary.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,923
    Quote Originally Posted by Garfield View Post
    While I have. Not looked it up pretty sure he would go thru waivers and would be claimed by some bottom feeder team much lower on the totem pole.
    Hes a vet so he wouldnt go through waivers?
    Glen Haven Fire

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Pocatello, Idaho
    Posts
    10,972
    Quote Originally Posted by Merrick44 View Post
    Louis nix III was released by Houston, you can bet we will be taking a long look at him
    After 1 year as a top 100 player in his draft? His knee is gone.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Location
    El Paso, Tx
    Posts
    1,880
    Quote Originally Posted by Den615 View Post
    He won't count against the 53 man roster if he is holding out, but no way he is waived/released. You misinterpreted their summary.
    Thanks for claring things up.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    576
    I would give Dockett a shot if the contracts right.

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    land of the firebird
    Posts
    7,923
    Ben koyak was released and i know some here wanted to draft him
    Glen Haven Fire

  14. #44
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Las Manzanitas, NM
    Posts
    30,659
    I hope there's a promising LT out there.
    "Stultum est timere quod vitare non potes." ~ Publilius Syrus

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Up North
    Posts
    16,706
    Quote Originally Posted by samparnell View Post
    I hope there's a promising LT out there.
    Lord Trychon just posted lastnight

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •