Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    I feel bad because I disliked 2k5 but that was mainly due to the controls lol. Taping A to sprint annoyed me too no ends. Watching guys get chased down that shouldn't because I didn't want to spas out on the A button.

So glad they went away from that in sports games
    I didn't find it that bad. At the time I thought it was the most realistic source of turbo speed for players. Unlike Madden now where you hold the burst button and still get caught from behind constantly from players you shouldn't be caught by.

But again like I said earlier to compare a 2005 game to 2015 and claim it's better is still pretty ridiculous. Even if I liked that version.

The one thing I'll credit 2k5 with that is still better than any game today is the presentation with ESPN.

Read over at Operation Sports that an we are to wait on starting a CCM, apparently quite a few bugs.
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Read over at Operation Sports that an we are to wait on starting a CCM, apparently quite a few bugs.
    Yeah looks like rookies not coming in with the updated ratings. So skilled spots come in with higher speed but lower acceleration but the big one is qb deep accuracy as that is drastically hither than default rosters.

I think drive goals are bugged with confidence that it is causing players to shoot up in confidence and have ratings break 100.

And I think there is a regression bug which I haven't read a lot on. But I think those are the 3 main ones. Even with those ice had some good games on default all pro in my preseason games.

Found out draft champions don't have the same flag consistency so figured I would run a dummy league to try to find a slider seeing I like. Don't think I will have to do to much this year.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    I didn't find it that bad. At the time I thought it was the most realistic source of turbo speed for players. Unlike Madden now where you hold the burst button and still get caught from behind constantly from players you shouldn't be caught by.

But again like I said earlier to compare a 2005 game to 2015 and claim it's better is still pretty ridiculous. Even if I liked that version.

The one thing I'll credit 2k5 with that is still better than any game today is the presentation with ESPN.
    There is nothing like Sanders getting tackled by some random Bengals DT 35 yards downfield, LOL!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by flosstein View Post
    There is nothing like Sanders getting tackled by some random Bengals DT 35 yards downfield, LOL!!!!!!
    Or Randall Cobb which happens to me all the time in my current Madden 15 league with the Packers. Frustrates the living daylights out of me.

That man has never a day in his life been caught from behind by anyone I bet.

So I caved and bought the game. Too much peer pressure at work. Will have it Friday night.

Flosstein still need your GT.

Birdman I know your time is limited. But if you are interested in once a week I'd be willing to work with you.

So I caved and bought the game. Too much peer pressure at work. Will have it Friday night.

Flosstein still need your GT.

Birdman I know your time is limited. But if you are interested in once a week I'd be willing to work with you.
    Okay I'm in and if it comes down to it I will accept auto pilot. I will not put my name in for the Broncos for that reason lol.

Don't know what team I will go with yet but if I'm against a computer I should be done getting games in early though.

Teams I'm considering though

Titans
    Dolphins
    Vikings
    Chargers
    Steelers

Probably end up in the AFC though lol.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Okay I'm in and if it comes down to it I will accept auto pilot. I will not put my name in for the Broncos for that reason lol.

Don't know what team I will go with yet but if I'm against a computer I should be done getting games in early though.

Teams I'm considering though

Titans
    Dolphins
    Vikings
    Chargers
    Steelers

Probably end up in the AFC though lol.
    My falcons buddy was wanting to switch to his real favorite Titans to play with Mariotta. He was afraid of being in your division though if you came back. But I told him I didn't think you would run with Houston again.

Also was wondering your thoughts on the Bucs? I know you like to build teams and Winston and Martin would be a good tandum with a well built defense. But you may not want to start that low.

I was wanting to switch to Denver but I don't know who Flosstein likes to run with yet. I wouldn't be opposed to running with Green Bay again now that Rogers is a 99.

Gamertag : MrFlosstein

I'll take the Eagles or Jets……… Preferably the Eagles……… And u know who I'm switching to starting QB!!!!!

I might be tempted to give this a go lol, thinking either the Browns or Vikings.

I'd want to wait until they get the CCM bugs sorted out though
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

My falcons buddy was wanting to switch to his real favorite Titans to play with Mariotta. He was afraid of being in your division though if you came back. But I told him I didn't think you would run with Houston again.

Also was wondering your thoughts on the Bucs? I know you like to build teams and Winston and Martin would be a good tandum with a well built defense. But you may not want to start that low.

I was wanting to switch to Denver but I don't know who Flosstein likes to run with yet. I wouldn't be opposed to running with Green Bay again now that Rogers is a 99.
    I was considering the buccaneers but I'm not a fan of Winston and just want feeling them lol. And I figured we would have a lot in the nfc again so I figured going AFC would help keep my user games down.

But if I was in the nfc it would probably come down to vikings or rams most likely. Forgot to put the rams on my list and with Gurley they might actually be moving up my list lol.

Texans were okay but figured I would change it up this year. So your friend doesn't have to worry about me in his division and depending where everyone ends up I might not even be in the same conference lol.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I might be tempted to give this a go lol, thinking either the Browns or Vikings.

I'd want to wait until they get the CCM bugs sorted out though
    Yeah I mean I won't even have the game until Friday. And would probably want the first weekend to learn the game. I know last year we didn't kick off till the real life week 1.

Did they mention when the first patch would be?

I never did figure out who cp'ed me asking me if I bought Madden this year (SIGN YOUR CP'S PEOPLE!)

Yeah I mean I won't even have the game until Friday. And would probably want the first weekend to learn the game. I know last year we didn't kick off till the real life week 1.

Did they mention when the first patch would be?
    I don't think they have yet but a developer did say you should wait till the patch which didn't have an eta on. But it sounds like some of the fixes won't be sever side which means they can't be pushed through without a patch. I will update this thread if I find out an eta on it.

And Frey I don't sign my cps but it wasn't me since I'm always on my phone and I can't cp from my phone.

So I did a Play Now game last night and I think I will go with the Rams when we do start. Had a beautiful run late in the 4th trying to keep my lead and Tre Mason took it 61 yards after juking someone out and breaking a tackle and just hit the gap between 2 players and was gone.

The game was me the Rams vs the CPU Dolphins. Figured I would play a decent team that had a solid Defensive line. But the game was pretty back and forth with the Rams managing to take the lead late after I risked a 4th and short at mid field to try to seal the deal. They managed to score a TD and take a 3 point lead and I hit a few passes to tie it up at 31.

Overtime I got the ball first and I drove the ball down the field and got past mid field lost yards on first and on second down Gurley proved why he will get time as he took it 46 yards to seal the game. Ended up with 221 yards on the ground and another 140 in the air with 10 minute quarters. Only thing I thought wasn't the best was either QB accuracy or Defensive coverage as both QB's were hitting 70% which I feel is to high for Tannehill and Foles against some solid defenses. But other than that I will have to say All Pro has been turning out some solid games.

O I shared that 61 yard run on my activity feed. I was actually pretty happy about it usually I don't get runs like that lol.

Adopted Broncos:
    (2011-2013) Eric Decker
    (2014-2018) Bradley Roby
    (2019-Current) Drew Lock
    Adopted posters:
    Everyone