Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 16 24 25 26
    Quote Originally Posted by beastlyskronk View Post
    Can I pick a team and switch if I like another team more? I'm not going to do any stupid trades
    That's what I was trying to state in my first response. That you may not want a team after you see what's left of their roster. So I'm not going to hamstring you to your first selection.

I honestly don't mind changing after a season either. It would be like a coach switching jobs.

I would only ask that you don't play like 6 games and then switch if your season isn't going well.

Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    Yeah I had fun but I think it feels more like a chore to get a game in at the moment so I think a break till the next game night be what I need.

Hopefully they can fix some of the minor things in the game for the next one but I haven't even been looking for info on it yet.

But the rams will be open and should be a solid team to roll with as they should still have a decent run game and defense. Might need some weapons at the skilled spots.
    I know how you feel. It's usually the user games that are a chore for me based on scheduling. Even though those are the fun ones to gauge my skill level.

I contemplated dropping out after this season so I can catch up on shows and some games I've had an eye on. But I feel like I would be letting everyone else down.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    That's what I was trying to state in my first response. That you may not want a team after you see what's left of their roster. So I'm not going to hamstring you to your first selection.

I honestly don't mind changing after a season either. It would be like a coach switching jobs.

I would only ask that you don't play like 6 games and then switch if your season isn't going well.
    No worries. Just wanted to make sure because people are picky about it.

I can't fault you for not being happy with your team when you are going in blind trying to pick one to begin with.

Birdman are you for sure done with the league?

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Birdman are you for sure done with the league?
    Yeah I'm going to be on third shift the next couple of weeks so my schedule will be all messed up. So I will bow out till madden 17

Hey I hadn't heard your draft availability through the Xbox live messenger so I wasn't sure you check it since you said it's your wife's account.

So just wanted to check in here to see if tomorrow night at 10 pm central works for you. So far I have 6 of 8 signed on for it.

VBeastly any chance you'll get your week 2 game in tonight?

Only you and I left to play and I'm getting my game in.

Also is it better to get you here or Xbox live?

I should be back next week, Wednesday or Saturday more than likely. Maybe earlier or in between those days but that's less likely

And I jinxed it, won't be back until the first week of may

And I jinxed it, won't be back until the first week of may
    Just FYI we are still stuck on the week that you have a bye so it's buying you a little time to not miss too much.