Page 3 of 26 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by #87Birdman View Post
    So I did a Play Now game last night and I think I will go with the Rams when we do start. Had a beautiful run late in the 4th trying to keep my lead and Tre Mason took it 61 yards after juking someone out and breaking a tackle and just hit the gap between 2 players and was gone.

The game was me the Rams vs the CPU Dolphins. Figured I would play a decent team that had a solid Defensive line. But the game was pretty back and forth with the Rams managing to take the lead late after I risked a 4th and short at mid field to try to seal the deal. They managed to score a TD and take a 3 point lead and I hit a few passes to tie it up at 31.

Overtime I got the ball first and I drove the ball down the field and got past mid field lost yards on first and on second down Gurley proved why he will get time as he took it 46 yards to seal the game. Ended up with 221 yards on the ground and another 140 in the air with 10 minute quarters. Only thing I thought wasn't the best was either QB accuracy or Defensive coverage as both QB's were hitting 70% which I feel is to high for Tannehill and Foles against some solid defenses. But other than that I will have to say All Pro has been turning out some solid games.

O I shared that 61 yard run on my activity feed. I was actually pretty happy about it usually I don't get runs like that lol.
    I was actually going to say this to you yesterday about Mason when you only seemed concerned about Gurley. Mason is a beast and real life could break out this year. As an Auburn fan it's annoyed me from draft day that everyone assumes Gurley will automatically steal the starting job away. Especially coming off injuries. Guess everyone forgot that Mason's career year in college is higher than any Gurley ever had at Georgia.

Benefit to you is you should easily be able to ground and pound with that 1-2 punch and I'm sure Madden won't make Gurley injury prone. And with both being in their first two years your upgrades shouldn't be too expensive.

You'll just need to find a quality QB to build. Not Foles. But I'm glad you are switching to NFC so you can keep my Lions buddy from getting an ego thinking he is suddenly good at Madden lol.

I want a challenge, I'll take the Browns
    2012 Broncos Country Pick 'Em Challenge Champion

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    I want a challenge, I'll take the Browns
    Should be fun running with Manziel. I liked him on 15 but he was a little fumble prone.

I'm conflicted now. I'm tempted to take a challenge squad like the rest of you. But I want to play with the Broncos so bad.

Decisions Decisions.

Anyone come across some good legit roster updates yet?

I saw Evan Mathis is a 95 overall. No possible way I'm starting this league with Mathis as a free agent instead of on my roster.

Quote Originally Posted by DenverBlood View Post
    Anyone come across some good legit roster updates yet?

I saw Evan Mathis is a 95 overall. No possible way I'm starting this league with Mathis as a free agent instead of on my roster.
    They will probably release updated roasters before that patch hits. I'm thinking it will have the final 53 and since when starting a franchise you can set it to start regular season week one so it will sim through the preseason. Injuries may happen though.

Did noticed when I tried a mock rams franchise it had Gurley starting ahead of mason.

They will probably release updated roasters before that patch hits. I'm thinking it will have the final 53 and since when starting a franchise you can set it to start regular season week one so it will sim through the preseason. Injuries may happen though.

Did noticed when I tried a mock rams franchise it had Gurley starting ahead of mason.
    I've agreed to start turning off injuries to sim preseason. My buddies are still giving me grief that we play with injuries on period. I want it realistic. But then one called me out today because I don't typically acknowledge real life injuries to start the game. He has a point. I may be willing to except pre-existing injuries and go with Sambrailo over Clady.

Also technically Madden has Gurley rated an 80 and Mason a 79. Which explains the roster depth. But I think that's absurd considering Mason has already had NFL success.

Also technically Madden has Gurley rated an 80 and Mason a 79. Which explains the roster depth. But I think that's absurd considering Mason has already had NFL success.
    Both were at 79 for game 1.

And I'm fine with injuries because taking them off you don't have to worry about depth you can just sign the cheapest back ups and spend away on starters.

Both were at 79 for game 1.

And I'm fine with injuries because taking them off you don't have to worry about depth you can just sign the cheapest back ups and spend away on starters.
    That and they are realistic. I don't see how anyone can want to play a football game and complain about realism but then say I want injuries off.

If you just want the game to let you win go play on rookie.

That and they are realistic. I don't see how anyone can want to play a football game and complain about realism but then say I want injuries off.

If you just want the game to let you win go play on rookie.
    Granted I would like to see injuries work lol. Because I think I only ever see them happen to the person with the ball or hitting the ball carrier so linemen never seem to get hurt.

Granted I would like to see injuries work lol. Because I think I only ever see them happen to the person with the ball or hitting the ball carrier so linemen never seem to get hurt.
    That's a very good point. I don't think I ever lost an olineman in 2015.

So if penalties are added and olineman can get injured it could start putting a whole new emphasis on line play the way it should be in football.

Also the game is now on my front porch. Just have to find time tonight to get a game in.

That's a very good point. I don't think I ever lost an olineman in 2015.

So if penalties are added and olineman can get injured it could start putting a whole new emphasis on line play the way it should be in football.

Also the game is now on my front porch. Just have to find time tonight to get a game in.
    Yeah I think they are making solid strides in madden with this crew and they seem really straight forward. They have some that post over at operation sports and they have been letting them know they are looking into the bugs so that is good. Hopefully they can start knocking the ratings down and using more of the spectrum so players can continue to play differently.

Half time of my first full game playing as the Browns. On All-Pro, 12 min Quarters with 15 sec run off, 39-0. I need some sliders. I was hoping it would be a little tougher. I've been playing on really slow and I like that speed, se very realistic as far as player speed. Cpu run game is garbage. That's one thing I think we need to look at (sliders). I don't want cpu games to be gimmes. I want a challenge this year.

Quote Originally Posted by TH3JUICEMAN View Post
    Half time of my first full game playing as the Browns. On All-Pro, 12 min Quarters with 15 sec run off, 39-0. I need some sliders. I was hoping it would be a little tougher. I've been playing on really slow and I like that speed, se very realistic as far as player speed. Cpu run game is garbage. That's one thing I think we need to look at (sliders). I don't want cpu games to be gimmes. I want a challenge this year.
    Problem with sliders right now are the bus with the drive goals causing huge gains in ratings.

Tried one at operation sports and my first game I beat the Seahawks 41-18

Game 2 is a little closer as half time it is 10-6

Edit halftime is 17-6 lol
    Last edited by #87Birdman; 08-28-2015 at 09:42 PM.

Made it to the 2 min warning then game froze grrrrrrrrr. I was probably gonna get a few achievements for that game too